Is it nearly over?

Battle for Raqqa has commenced

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-june-us-military-confirms-battle-for-raqqa-in-syria-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raqqa is over. But there is still a shitton of other territory that needs to be liberated.

And then what about the 250,000 ISIS terrorists living in Europe?

Any decent sauce?

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-june-us-military-confirms-battle-for-raqqa-in-syria-is

kurdistan confirmed :-/

I want us to get comfy up in here. what's a good twitter to follow for from-the-ground news? don't matter if it's SDF or ISIS

So the fall of Raqqa will establish the country???

That's a good thing.

>Raqqa
>over fast
There is a decent chance it will turn into Manbij 2.0, VBIED Boogaloo.
Nothing more fun than seeing k*rds and ISIS killing each other en masse.
If only the t*rks weren't such goddamned cucks and actually did something about them.

It will give the Kurds enough incentive to create a State, or a least some kind of independent entity.

I don't want the middle east strong but I also don't want them to keep killing eachother over and over desu. it's better for mankind if turkey holds on to their lands

>Kurds take Raqqa from IS

>T*rks take Raqqa from Kurds

Then what?

I doubt the US will allow this to happen

Look at a map and compare Raqqa with Mosul. Mosul is a city, Raqqa is a freaking small town. They will take Raqqa within weaks, just as they did with Tabrah.

>250,000 ISIS terrorists living in Europe?
Stop pulling numbers out of your arse. I'd be surprised if the number is even as high as 25.

its not over when israel keeps sending jets to bomb assad

Beginning of the end

Donald Trump claims victory

another 4 years.

Straya this is weak trolling, have you had your daily Four Gold yet?

wrong berxewary

Where daesh capital moves when they lose raqqa? Srs question fill the retard in plz. Or is there new HQs already?

It's not over. It's not even the beginning of the end. But it is perhaps the end of the beginning.

ISIS/radical Islam will switch strategy/tactics, as they have done since 2003. But for now the caliphate will be put on hold in favor of a return to more guerilla style tactics.

proabably nowhere.

They will just be told to inflict as much damage where they are.

There's gonna be a lot of deaths once that city falls, probably around the world too.

balochistan

You do know that the Turks move the oil that ISIS captures right?

CIA, Israel, Saudis, are all in on promoting ISIS