Is he right Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2017/06/london-terror-victims-told-to-stop-being-islamophobic-during-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and old

What, this guy? No it's not fake, his feed is hilairous. He told me the other day that this

eutimes.net/2017/06/london-terror-victims-told-to-stop-being-islamophobic-during-attack/

Is a natural response. I told him that the brainwashing he received is so deep that not even 50 years could wash it back straight if he honestly beleives this. Then he went on to call me a Nazi etc etc.

>ISIS threatens to send 500,000 refugees
>ISIS says it is smuggling terrorists in with refugees

What could go wrong!

Are these articles old?

>Let the wild rats and raccoons into my house
>once they are in they will think my house is nature!
Theyll turn your country into how they live or kill you in the process OP

i thot the pic was jihad john beheading some journalist a while ago

so you're saying that, we can't fight terrorism by being even more progressive and let even more of them in?

I actually kind of agree with him in principle but people given refugee status should be slected carefully from refugee camps in the region

Wouldn't that take way too long?

A bit

When the UK was shitting up Ireland and welcoming the cheap labour into Britain, there was terrorism. The terrorism stopped when they fucked off.

The UK is currently messing around in the middle east and welcoming middle eastern labour into Britain. Being nice to them won't stop terrorism because the terrorism is not the result of any British person being a big meany and racist. It's because of imperialism shenanigans in the middle east.

The idea that Islamic terrorism is completely random and without cause has got to be stopped.

Too long for what? As long as they are in a refugee camp in a safe country (like Turkey) why be hasty?

Better than to let them all in and then deport them all after you realize 99% has no legitimate reason to stay

>friction reduces tention
give this tard a rope and hope he hangs himself

That woudln't look good for our politicians now wouldn't it?

We shouldn't jail criminals to keep them at safe distance from us. We must show love and tolerance to criminals to destroy their narrative

#LoveIsTheSolution

>you should run away when your country is at war

so this is how ww1 and 2 and everything that came before should have been fought. silly Europe

Inject yourself with cyanide and see what happens

What a fucking idiot.
There should have been a commie cleansing 30 years ago.

I would have respected Angela Merkel 10 times more if she was rational enough to realise that compassion alone can be dangerous and it needs to be balanced by wisdom

Intelligence without compassion is cruel... Compassion without intelligence is blind.

>French happening => Born and raised belgian terrorist
>Belgium happening => Born and raised belgian terrorists
>London happening=> Born and raised brit terrorist
When the fuck will they learn that this doesn't works ?

There cant be massive unrest or civil war if you dont let any Muslims in your country in the first place

The greater and more frequent the interactions between two different societies, the sooner they engage in brutal conflict.
Society is a racial construct.

Did we read the same thing? This 'war' is an ideological war, a war of ideas and cultural narratives. Essentially, a meme war. It undermines the whole aim of ISIS if we can cultivate and stregthen the cultural narrative amongst muslims in the west that there is no us-them narrative along religious lines

The best outcome we can hope for is a refomation of Islam to take place in western countries and a new version which can accept secular, liberal values to spread across the middle east

it's memetic ecology

That's the thing i don't understand with todays society. EVERYTHING posted in this thread should be common knowledge. We are simply stating the obvious. We have come to a point where stating the obvious, providing facts and just being a normal human is considered racist and being a nazi. When did all of this happen? People like Milo and the sort yourself out-guy have figured that out very early and have made a carrier based on that. They are praised for stating the obvious. I am honestly a few clicks away from leaving everything behind and moving to a british island with a population of 50 people.

This. If they got along they wouldn't consider themselves separate things. How much of history do we have to look back through and see peoples that have literally been at each other's throat since the dawn of time?

>cultural narrative amongst muslims in the west that there is no us-them narrative along religious lines
I'm sure your spicy memes totally carry the same weight as the book they base their entire religion on.

>Is he right Sup Forums ?
Kill yourself, faggot.

multiculturalism creates even more pronounced segregation which creates tension where tension never existed. 2 groups compete for representation, one wins and is perhaps represented; 10 groups vie for representation, one wins, now you have even more discontent.

There is no hope of political unity with multiculturalism, it will always lead to one group dominating the rest. and you do not want to be one of the group's being dominated if you aren't a protected class of pets (S.Africa).

Welcome to Post-Modernism and Post-Structuralism

somebody post the england-france countryball comic

I don't think you appreciate how deep the protestant-catholic divide was in this country in the past. this is from the village my brother lives

I want out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE