What European countries are the safest from sandnigger terrorism?

What European countries are the safest from sandnigger terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HhvhLw8MwbE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0G4o4OOyH4
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
youtu.be/ymK5R9PeAeo
nypost.com/2017/05/31/court-fines-man-over-4k-for-liking-defamatory-facebook-posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrF-_nguG1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Baltics probably.

Poland

Poland is a meme.

>attacks in Austria
>0

maybe if you're not white

Pretty much, yeah
Also other Eastern Europe countries like Belarus I suppose.
More orthodox slavs means less muslims/fags/refugees etc.
They just aren't welcome here and they don't want to be here since not as much free gibs as in the west

t. 56%

>Attacks in Italy
>0

Hungary

>They just aren't welcome here and they don't want to be here since not as much free gibs as in the west

They dont want to go to the Baltics, because theyre fleeing from poor countries, they dont want to go to poor countries.

Iceland

switzerland, here we attack mosques not the other way around. europe, do you even try?

Portugal

We're actually well off since everything's cheap here. From the west of course it looks like we're poor.
The refugees that are brought here leave on their own to Germany/Sweden

Spain is Islamist-free since 2004.

Japan

I would actually argue that everywhere but UK, France and Germany is safe.

orban stronk

Never say never

>having mosques to begin with

WE
youtu.be/HhvhLw8MwbE

Why are you asking?

Australia

Don't listen to that idiot. It's insanely dangerous here and we are full already.

Also: we had the car of Peace in Graz

I went to rome last summer and I have never felt safer in my life
Then I went to hamburg, probably the worst towns I have ever been to.

>TrueStory.jpg

Too bad Japan is not in Europe

eastern europe as a whole
If specific, i recommend Poland

i was going to say portugal too. pretty nice there too. want to visit again.

the ones that dont have mosques

Netherlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0G4o4OOyH4

not this one lmao choke me

Terrorists go only after relevant countries, even romania is safer than italy regarding small crimes.

>Proud of nigger behavior
Kys

transnistria
the best and most redpilled country in europe by far

>everything is cheap here
You fuckin kidding me? Went there a week ago and had a beer in a "cheap" bar. 2.20 for the cheap cup of beer. Back here the beer costs half as much.

The United Kingdom of Peace, Love and Prosperity.

#onelove

It's called crusading Pajheet.

Poland and Hungary but... consider that europe still is one of the savest places on earth you still are more likely to die from thousands of other things before terror factors in.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE

Rome is practically untouchable. We have soldiers near important monuments and government buildings and, as everywhere in Italy, police that actually have weapons. Even fucking traffic wardens have a pistol.

The ones without sandniggers, obviously.

True, also I hope sweden gets colder.
It's proven that cold countries has the least amout of attacks.

It's no wonder why most crimes in sweden is during the summer.

>Cheap cup of beer

What the fuck is a 'cup of beer', don't you mean a pint, gypsyfriend?

Here it's a good £3.50-4.50 for a pint.

I have never seen a cheap bar. Drink outside

Thanks for the offer but I don't speak Sushi. Sorry.

What? Literally z e r o terrorism

Slovakia isn't safe only if you're not white.

b a s e d

>Crusading
>Nigger behavior
Please, guillotine yourself.

I'm going to prague this summer, and I'm white as fuck... what am I in for?

youtu.be/ymK5R9PeAeo

looking forward to seeing the london bridge and going to a concert there!!!!

so glad to be visiting such a secure and proud place.

> European countries safest from sandnigger terrorism?

What is The Moon?

Some good times I guess, you have to understand that it's not Sweden and the streets are actually safe even at night. You can openly admit that you despise niggers and nobody will tell you it's bad, they'll agree actually.

Awesome time. Really, Prague is great. Some niggers and gipsies and A LOT of tourists. But other than that it's amazing

andorra

We banned their shouting towers already, burquas and mosques are coming next.

Oh you're so funny.

it's pretty safe in Croatia, we are too irrelevant for an attack, and too poor to attract rapefugees in significant numbers.

that's because you guys are now an exyu colony

What a liberation, if I say anything like that here I would lose my job.

54%*

At least the beer is good and not piss water.
Also Estonians like to purchase alcohol from Latvia whenever they can.

hahaha, nice

Sounds like there is no free speech in Switzerland. Can you explain this:

"A man made some of the most expensive mouse clicks in history, as he was convicted by a Swiss court simply for liking several “defamatory” comments on Facebook."

nypost.com/2017/05/31/court-fines-man-over-4k-for-liking-defamatory-facebook-posts/

Terrorism is only one of the many joy alloha snackbars bring to us
You should be more warry of gangs beating you up in an alley, theft and shit as it is far more likely to happen

Thankfully you can avoid that alltogether by going in a non enriched country, I wonder why.

germany for sure.

Defamation != free speech. Also local courts are notorious for being full of shit and more than often get owned by higher courts.

They just want to go fuck you up, real refugee crisis hasn't even started all nigs know that europe is open for them.

Vatican city and Andorra

Estonia's gubment gives refugee families (background checks first ofc, only families allowed) a free place to live, guaranteed kindergarten spot, school spot, free estonian lessons, NEETbux for everyday spending.

And what do sandniggers do? They leave for Sweden/Germany because they only really want to be among other sandniggers.

Bulgaria = safest country it Europe atm. Why? Based bulgars that are racist af not afraid to fight and go against invaders. Also heritage is very heavily against muslims. You go out with a muslim = you are a traitor to your kind. Full on nationalist spirit here.

hopefully non

Eastern Europe, Italy and of course, Spain.

Whichever ones that give out the lowest welfare.

Just seeing shitskin on street would be an attack on me

>Spain
>save from muslim terror
Are you 10?

kek

France by far.

We have the best intelligence in counter terrorism

Small nordic towns.

No terror and no crime. The place i grew up at only had one robbery in the 20 years i lived there.

Spain and Portugal.

Based Iberia.

Then explain 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrF-_nguG1U

NOT POLAND
NOT HUNGARY

FUCK OFF

Spain hands down, I can assure we won't have islamic terrorism ever again.

Finland and eastern European countries in general.

Finland is a bit of odd ball here since we're like Sweden but haven't had a terror attack yet. Then again unlike Sweden we don't have old architecture left much so there are basically no places to hit with trucks and since there is almost no population to speak of its very hard to find a spot to attack since the terrorists could only kill maximum of 5 people.. Being a "rural rust zone" of Europe has its perks.

None, because you can't protect yourself from terrorism when billions of shitskins can just waltz in whenever they want with the politicians' blessing. However, you're less likely to encounter that shit in irrelevant shitholes, because : they are irrelevant on the world stage and no one cares about their population, thus staging an attack there would be meaningless, and also because when you don't have a welfare nanny state, sandniggers just aren't as attracted, as they flock to wherever they can walk on easy street.

Wouldn't be the first time Hungary imported whites from other countries, Lázsló.

safest EU countries are actually iceland , portugal and austria not finland lul

benis

Not exactly. Ex Eastern Bloc countries aren't that rich but they're relatively cheap so it's not THAT bad. Aside from Ukraine and non-metropolitan Russia that is.

It's just that when they come here they're loosing out on German or Swedish gibs. Even if they can easily sustain themselves on gibs they get here, in Germany they can also add new iPhone, expensive clothes and a car(after while) to their possessions without much troubles.

Apart from it there's really not much of a community for them here. Tartars are the only muslims around but they also hate arabs(and vice-versa) so they can go to odd one or two mosque in the entire country and get scolded by Tartar iman for being shitheads instead of hearing how they're wonderful and how the west is doomed because they're so wonderful from Saudi-sponsored wahhabist. They have to learn the languages as well - in Germany I can do all my business using English only(I somewhat understand German but I can't speak it at all), in Poland it's not the case.

Meanwhile in Germany or Sweden they have their own districts when they can go to the mosques that boost their egos and tell them that they have the moral right to kill all infidels, talk using their gutterspeak etc.

We kindap and send them to beg for money in Sweden.

Sweden. The muslims won't bomb their own.

How about Basque terrorism? Is that still happening?

No more Islamic terror bombings such as Madrid in 2004? How can you be sure?

Car bomb Santander?

Turks were guilty for that

>Not the Middle East
>Not Arabs

more proof you stormfags post misleading/propaganda bullshit

Did you miss the Afghanistan bombing, slavshit?

It says clearly on there "Muslims" you retarded illiterate cock sucking nigger