The GOAT Metal Artist Was Jewish

POL BTFO BY BASED CHUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCYDK1MIPGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_TS58xaE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Randy Rhoads was NOT Jewsish

musicians are fags.

the Bible says that Satanists pretend to be jews, it doesn't say that all jews are Satanists

it's statistically unlikely that every single jew in existence worships Satan

also, Geddy Lee was jewish

Which explains how he got a record contract with that hideous voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCYDK1MIPGc
He could be a Jew but at least he wasn't a kike. Based on his lyrics and music I can also say that he wasn't a degenerate and was talented unlike modern "musicians".
Also remember OP, that even when Jews are in their big majority like a big cancer for humanity there is some exceptions like pic related.

Megadeth's best lead guitarist was a jew.

Randy is one notch above pleb
Your mom is a fag
Chuck wasn't a Satanist
He loved animals more than Hitler did

>In January 2000, Schuldiner underwent surgery to remove what remained of his tumor. The operation was a success. However, the Schuldiner family was struggling financially. The total costs of the operations came to US$70,000, which the Schuldiner family could not afford. Many fundraisers, auctions, and benefit concerts were held to help cover the costs. The money began to come in as the metal community realized that Schuldiner's life was in danger.

>American "Health" "Care"

Dave Mustaine isn't Jewish.

Psh you talkin shit?

Linkin park isn't jewish

This is true. Jew IQ has been used for good on occasion. Chuck's riff writing abilities were just phenomenal.
Fuckin Marty. The first time I heard the solo to Tornado of Souls, I rewound and repeated it at least 10 times. Delicious modal soloing. Every solo is like a journey with clear direction, tension, and climax.

He was a Christian. He loved animals and converted because he thought throat slitting was vile. I met him walking his dog by chance in Florida when I was visiting a childhood friend who had moved there. His mother was giyerische so not a racial Jew. He was not Jeff Hanneman though.

he really is something else. rust in peace will always be my GOAT metal album.

meeh Death is way overrated anyway, I never understood the cult level that the band reached. There are better bands in the genre. Wasn't Chuck some kind of pedophile? Apparently he seduced a 15 years old to blow him one in Montreal bathroom stalls.

He got jewed
Dave is good, but Chuck was another level entirely. Also Dave's lyrics are cringe as fuck (though that can be enjoyable if you're not taking art seriously).
Go back to listening to Aerosmith
Never mind you win

You're wrong, OP. Feast your eyes upon the true GOAT metal artist. It would only be fitting that, as a Swede, he is also the WOAT.

Dimebag wasn't Jewish, numbnuts.

No one in mastodon is jewish, I think anyway

This is not news to anyone. Sage.

Phil Anselmo ain't Jewish, bub. SNIKT

>sabbat
>jewish

varg aint jewish

>metal

Chuck had AIDS

ANUS pls

Steve Vai is not Jewish.

Source on his conversion? Also Slayer is overrated as shit but very fun live.
>he hasn't seen the 15 year old Weiner was sexting
Mikael has fallen from grace, Opeth are a King Crimson tribute band now. And that makes me sad as shit, because they were my favorite band for years.
RIP fat pothead
Over the hill band
True Aryan

underrated squeal

Steve Vai is not metal tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_TS58xaE4

BRAKK FAJAH

>Fenriz
>Jewish

Over the hill band?

merchant.png
oh and this guy is right. randy without a doubt. (((jewtube))) his mr. crowley solo

Besides, if you like death metal, the best part of Death, Chris Reifert, quit after the first album, Scream Bloody Gore, and formed Autopsy. The first two Autopsy records are better than the entire Death catalog.

Stormweenies and Drumpftards on suicide watch