Someone's erected a giant Theresa May on the cliffs of Dover

In a Union Jack dress and flipping Europe the V no less. To be quite honest if they did this kind of shit in 'the thick of it' people would have accused them of making unbelievable plots.

It's so fucking cringe. What do you think?

To quote Frankie Boyle:

"Teresa May could put an end to immigration simply by standing with her tits out on the cliffs of Dover"

should have been Nigel up there...
that Old cunt has fuck all to do with Brexit desu

The Burning Woman

Totally. If Jezza Corbyn wins though, taking that thing down would make for some great optics. (Pic related; Labour Supporters pushing the thing into the channel off the cliffs after labor gains a slight majority)

Jesus that's massive.

When that sea gull shitson her face few times gone look like Cum mind.

ha yeah, that would be something.
hopefully Abbott falls off the cliff too.
kek'd

>backwards flag

FUCKING

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I dunno man, I heard she was a keen swimmer, she'd probably survive. Pic related: the day she caused a scare having a swim in the Thames.

>Future dictator already erecting monuments to herself

God help us all.

Dare I say....stronk and staybel?

I really think her team have told her to be less verbose and keep her rhetoric short and sharp and at high school level. Literally the same words she has used to justify her being the one to negotiate brexit,. Worked for Trump I guess...

RETARDS IT'S BEEN TAKEN DOWN ALREADY! IT WAS LITERALLY UP FOR A DAY! I LIVE THERE IT'S NOT ACTUALLY IN DOVER IT'S BETWEEN KINGSDOWN AND ST MARGARETS I GO THERE TO SMOKE WEED AND THEY WERE FUCKING AROUND ACTING LIKE A FILM CREW FOR 4-5 DAYS JUST TO ERECT THAT THEN IT GOT TAKEN DOWN OVER NIGHT LOL BTFO!

Still no word on who has done it. Anyone else think it reeks of The Sun?

The crew that was there was called "Bob Sleigh Productions" and the signs they put up asked for quiet as they were "making a film". I haven't been up there since it was taken down but yeah idk if Bob Sleigh Productions is actually a traceable thing but that's what they called themselves. Had lots of evens vans and trailers. I believe it was a rented film production company as I have seen them before filming for some show based in France in Sandwich which is like 20 mins from where that thing was erected.

Confirmed, the papers say it was only up for about half an hour. Any sense of who the people who put it up were user?

See this. They had fences and shit they put up. They were working overnight too I would sit there with my friend and watch. As I mentioned in the post I referenced they had signs up saying they were "Bob Sleigh Productions". My mate works at the Discovery Park in Sandwich and he says the Evans vans they used are the same ones they used when actually filming in Sandwich for some French based TV show. I have also seen them in Deal too. I think they were just hired to do this as a cover up for what it was actually going to be but yeah. Bob Sleigh productions is who they claimed to be. Just a bunch of builder looking guys. Shouting profanities at each other and having a laugh.

Just found a bunch of videos on bob sledge manufacturing buuuuut.....Turns out bob sleigh OBE is a local conservative councillor for Hull.

Hehehehehe, erected.

Also the deputy mayor of the midlands

Dover.. isnt that where the sisters are at?
Pls no bully, I've only ever been to england once and ended up in Camden Town.. Shit was horrible.

Oh shit maybe that's why. Because it was two separate words like "Bob Sleigh" not "Bobsleigh" Which is how I would imagine it was spelled. I think you might be onto something there. It annoyed me that they did it to be honest. I'm in support of Brexit and I really liked the Banksy in Dover despite Banksy being a refugee loving libcuck but this thing they erected in my picturesque white village was just disgusting and ugly. I'm glad they took it down straight away. Apparently they didn't ask the owners of the Cafe literally right next to it for permission. They told the Cafe they were filming then put that monstrosity up so they weer asked to remove it immediately. BTFO. I was loving it as they were working on it for days loooool

nothing really is beyond the reach of Sup Forums eh?
I'd be raging if they erected something like that next to my business. Imagine a giant Diane Abbot by your house. Then again not too bad for business if lots of people are coming down to see it.

It would be wider than it is tall haha. Hate that mongrel subhuman bitch. Yeah you'd think it wouldn't be too bad for business but from the back it just looked like a bunch of shitty scaffolding. It was god awful. The Cafe isn't actually open currently either so I can see why they are pissed. The people who own the Cafe live above it and they already have to deal with retards filling their private land with cars to walk their dogs along the cliffes so even more idiots turning up to marvel at some metalwork would make it even more busy. The whole area is private including where the "statue" was erected. The owners are just nice enough to let people park up and walk their dogs etc.

banksy is going all out

May is based