Trumpileaks

If Trumpileaks is totally anonymous there's no way to determine legitimacy of what's submitted. This is actually a really good opportunity to make Moore and the media look really really stupid and shut the credlibility of the whole thing down.

What someone needs to do is to Photoshop a really official looking document that looks like what we see in declassified stuff, with words blacked out and such that tells a story just ridiculous enough to be true and for Moore to believe it. Submit it and let him run to the media with it, and then let them deal with the repercussions of releasing the fake document.

Moore is dying for anything, so he'll probably fall for something convincing looking. Someone needs to get on this

Fine fuck you guys then

bump, I'm with you OP.

Bump for potential

Bump, hang in their buddy

Bump. It's a good idea. Sup Forums are being lazy faggots. The meme war is still going on

Have a bump

I'm in for a bump. Don't get all pissy

Good idea

Bumping so this doesn't 404.
Moore is a degenerate kike and needs to be lynched.

Have another bump OP

Correct the Record tried this same thing during the campaign. So we sent them all the longest novels we could find, just a couple pages per submission.

Either that, or we can go apeshit with absurd crap. Photoshop him on the grassy knoll during the JFK assassination.
Piloting one of the planes on 9/11
Hanging out with Podesta around a bunch of little kids

OP I have literally thousands of redacted memos and "official documents" I have been collecting over the years. I don't have time now, but can start working on it later tonight.

Just upload cheese pizza

Holy shit this. If we can create a legit-enough looking "link" then the fat fuck will swallow it and publish it like buzzfeed did with the pisstape.

>forgot to add
Let this thread die or you'll inevitably get some white knight faggot warning Moore by sending him a link to this thread

you do know wh have done the same thing in the primaries with the Russian dossier

. . . not even our bad grammer and typos gave it away

Topkek

At the very least there are some keks to be had, bonus points for getting him to run with some good b8.

That can actually get you fucked moron

Bump for a wizard.

>Either that, or we can go apeshit with absurd crap. Photoshop him on the grassy knoll during the JFK assassination. Piloting one of the planes on 9/11Hanging out with Podesta around a bunch of little kids

whynotboth.jpeg

we should flood it so it becomes useless

bump

Send Democrat/Obama scandals with names and dates changed to implicate Trump.

>implying people would be dumb enough to do it from their own computer

i'll just send over a link to this thread. it's no problem.

think they are so retarded they dont know there own bull shit?
it will probably work

Fuck dude, I'm actually working on a "Leak"

Bamp

In 8 days I'll be done with my exams for the year.

Big, big potential to fool msm here.
How fucked are you if local authorities gets you with a fake NSA, FBI, DOJ, document?

Share results, not updates.

Did this freak turn into a tranny yet ?

Dude, they went international with the revelation that Trump paid hookers to piss on Obama bed, because some user sent to some Aussie politician with alphabet agency connections that kind of false classified documents. The rest worked by itself.

There is no limit to their stupidity.

>How fucked are you if local authorities gets you with a fake NSA, FBI, DOJ, document?

You're ain't in any danger whatsoever, its fake documents, it might as well be toilet paper as far as they care. In fact, you'd have to be careful if you try to make a profit off said false info by selling it to a ignorant third party.

Steele Dossier has been verified true, shillbot

which anonymous source told you that

Hence why they hid the whole thing under the rug and we haven't heard a single fucking thing about it since then?

At least use the buzzword in a context that make sense to use them, shill.

Verified how, did it get one of those nifty blue check marks all the cook kids have?

did you hear that on CNN?

>Trumpileaks

>MFW this term is unironically used