*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Jesus was King of the Jews
now you know

I thought I just heard you call Jesus a pig fucker, user.

Blasphemy!

Milo Yiannoplis is Muslim

Christianity is no different from Islam

>Islam was recited a little over six centuries after Jesus's death

Yeah, nah

Sasha Gray is Muslim

i thought that it was historicaly proven that jesus created christianity and moh created islam

Christianity is salvation
Islam is death
very different

Jesus is Catholic and prays to the santo niƱo

pigs are muslims

Ebola-chan is muslim.

Adolf Hitler is Muslim

Does the condescention bother noone over there? It's like you enjoy being talked down by people who are dumb as fuck.

It is, you'd have to be retarded to think this. Islam also preaches that Alexander the Great was a Muslim despite being a full on pagan. The Quran is littered with inaccuracies and lies because Muhammed got his stories wrong from what he had been told from the Torah and Gospel and he claimed he was recieving revelations from Allah from Gabriel but there are verses purely about him and his desires.

If you haven't read the Quran, the Hadiths of Sahih Buhkari and the Sira, the life of Muhammed it's time you started now. Ignorance is excusable because it can be undone by learning. Wilful ignorance is unforgivable and will be the death of our civilisation.

>believing one of three religions that root to eachother
nope.

Mohammed is Christian

lets . do . it.

Read a bible instead

/thread

That's Ali you dull-witted kufr

The UK will be islumic by the end of the decade.
I heard you can get a good camel kabob in londonistan already.

Yes, Christianity was the backbone of our civilisation but has dissolved as Christianity has fallen out of favour, but learning about the doctrine of Islam is important in practical terms right now. People are misguided and believe Muslims do not have ambitions to dominate our culture with the Sharia. You will fight harder when you understand what you are fighting for.

wtf does that even mean?

Oh christ my apologies astaghfirulah brother

The word Jew in the bible doesn't mean 'the jewish faith' is means'people from Judea'

INRI translates better into 'king of the people from Judea'

They both doesn't real.

Isah most definitely wasn't a muslim not even by muslim standards. According to quran he was a prophet sent on this earth by Allah to try to lead people especially the Jews back to Allah.

Only after Isah failure does God decide to make Mohamed into his prophet and arabs muslims by creating Islam.

Kek. Wtf is that?

it wont happen
the sleepy brits
will awaken and
when they do
it will be fire and brimstone

American can't into grammar

It's so pretentious. They managed to outfedora the atheists.

that's just as bad

Salvation how? You still become a slave

may he have mercy on your soul

Don't care.
*Sips melted pork lard*

Jesus was a jew genius. I'm not religious, that's common knowledge.

Isah didn't fail, I thought it was more that the people misconstrued his message and that is why God felt the need to have Mohammed as his last and final messenger.

Pretty sure Jesus is Mexican. He grows beans for a living.

Jesus sets you free from sin.

I can't even

OP confirmed as Paki

Jesus is a professional ten pin bowler and also kiddy fiddler

No Mo*HAM*med is/was muslim ......Jesus is the only saviour.....soon the world will be gossiping about stories & unexplainable accounts if Jesus even in he corners of the planet where Jesus Christ & Christianity is unheard of ....bye mohanmed you evik P.O.S piece of shit your hell on earth is being cleansed away

I love how Australians instantly jump on golden opportunities to fuck other people over.

It's like a gift from God

According to Islam Jesus or Isah is not the Son of God, didn't die on the Cross but was instead saved by Allah so Jesus did not die and therefore ultimately failed in His mission to fulfil the propechy. Muhammed is a false prophet and is provable. We were warned by Him and his Word to beware of false prophets, for we shall know them by their fruits.

As a side note, we are being killed right now and it will keep happening and growing stronger and stronger until the Sharia dominates our culture. The police are brave but undermanned in my country and are ineffective since they rely on urnarmed tactics only. It's down to the people to demand political change in our country and it's attitude towards Islam.

>Jews think they are the chosen people of (((God)))
>Christains worship god and the chosen people of (((God)))
>They worship Jesus, a jew
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Muhammad was a Shia Muslim