D-Day remembrance thread

Lets honor those sacrificed their lives to liberate Europe from the Germans on June 6th, 1944.

4,414 allied soldiers died during D-Day and of these 2,499 were American. God rest their souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In retrospect, they all died in vain

A remnder that this is the future they fought and died for, whether they agreed with it or not.

>cuckold Americans Killing other Whites so Jews can have everything and so more niggers can get imported into white homeland

lets hope the cuckold americans all burn in hell for what they did in WW2.

Careful, that amount of edge is illegal in some countries.

>The Eternal Kraut strikes again

i recently learn that there was also polish among the allies
fuck the kraut btw

Indeed fuck the Germans.

D? As in muh dick? Whats with burgets and Dick Day FFS?

Hans is mad. LOL.

Nice thread, OP.

>niggerloving jews detected

White Americans sold their country to the Jew in 1913. They bowed down to them and spread their asshole wide open so more niggers can get imported while the Jews own EVERYTHING.

Fact is Americans and their Jews got us into the Refugee Crisis and Nigger whorship in the Media.

So fuck them all, I really hope every WW2 Vet that is currently alive gets enriched by a nigger.

Press S to spit on allied graves.

S

How many veteran holidays do you Burgroids have? Holy shit.

F

FUCK NAZIS

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

May they burn in hell with horrible agony

that id kek

Press T to teabag french faggots foreheads

>help the anglos to destroy the only hope of europe

you can't make this shit up f-a-m

T

what's the best d-day landing scene in the history of Sup Forums?

I don't disagree with you, but one cannot deny the absolute bravery of these men.

Fuck off Jewish rats.
Go celebrate all the Burgers you send to their deaths doing your dirty work and all the Christian blood you splash around in some place which believes your filthy lies.

All these edgy teens who have only grown up in the information age. You see the amount of normies who are still brainwashed today even with the information easily accessible, imagine how bad it was when each person got all of their information from a single newspaper. It's a tragedy that we fought on the wrong side, but to think you have any understanding of the 1940s allied cultural zeitgeist is absurd.

I respect their bravery, too bad they fought for this cause, rest in peace!