Islamophobia doesn't kil-

Islamophobia doesn't kil-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobic_incidents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF-tuhyToPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobic_incidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Without even opening that link, I'm willing to bet most of the victims were Sikhs and tanned whites.

wikipedia wasnt a source good enough for my west virginia high school teacher 10 years ago

the word "islamophobia" means "fear of islam". Disgust and legitimate desire to exterminate savages aren't fear.

>Allows entire country to be compromised by self hating cucks who invite actually terrorist to terrorize their country
>Sites wikipedia as reason to sell out country to terrorist

Islam doesn't kil-

>Muslim schoolgirls were told to leave a careers expo at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre after attendants stated their "Muslim attire" was threatening.

Such islamophobia.

Now they know how it feels when you're asked to put the Nation's flag away on campus because it's "threatening".

And that somehow makes it better?

Dude's an idiot, of course it happens.
But is it the highest problem? No. Does it happen a lot ? No.
I remember some of the shit happening in France, like this one:
>2015 Corsican protests: A Muslim prayer hall was burned down and Qur'ans were set alight following marches by Corsican nationalists.
Of course, wikipedia doesn't give the context here. Muslims attacked with harpoons and metal bars young Corsicans after an argument erupted between the two groups. The muslims were not from the island but the locals decided to move in a estate where the firemen were attacked a month ago. There was a "mosque" (it was a sport local changed into a religious place), people had enough of their shit and burned the place aswell as a couple of Qu'ran. Sending the message "if any one of you, even the outsiders of the island,
is fucking with us, your whole community will suffer."

No, it doesn't. It actually makes it worse, since the victims aren't even Muslims.

But you've gotta understand, for all their arts and women's study degree's, liberals aren't very smart.

tl;dr can i have greentext?

-l people who deserve to live

muslims in the middle east wont take kindly to you letting females learn 5th grade science. me thinks liberals underestimate the intolerance within islam

cant wait for feminist to support females not being allowed in stem fields because of a lack of education.

i think i will fap to their half hearted "i support islam" vids on youtube when that day comes. slow deliberate wording. a lack of energy thats audible like they submit to the rules of men finally and their spirit broken. makes my dick hard

Lovely day today mr. Ahm-

Facts are racist.

This is what the religion of peace looks like.

include sauce faggot

OMFG its on Wikipedia! Then it MUST be true!! Since all is true in Wikipedia!

Fuck off.

>thereligionofpeace.com

They link to all of the sources.

im having a difficult time understanding
how fear kills, like in self defense?
omg im afraid hes going to kill me,
so i must kill him first? that kind of thing?

I think a guy in our country left a pigs head at a mosqe xD the media went batshitcrazy,telling us that intolerance was on the rise

>Muslims beat up young Corsicans
>the muslims are not from Corse iirc
>the community has enough of their shenanigans
>they go in an estate where fireman were attacked 2 months prior by shitskins
>"mosque" (initially a sport local) is burned and a few Qu'ran
>don't fuck with Corsicans, even if you're a cop youtube.com/watch?v=fF-tuhyToPI

>There's an entire Wikipedia entry on the topic
Surely that settles it.

Yet it's good enough for the smartest liberal elite in the world

The term "islamophobia" is a construct contrived by Muslim think tanks like CAIR and pushed to subversively be used with the same weight as "racist" or "homophobe". You can't be redpilled and use the word unironically.

Those weren't true Islamophobia.

Islamophobia is completely peaceful

If anything this means we need more people critical of Islam so Islamophobia feel comfortable and have a sense of community

I'm not an Islamophobe, I am counterislamic :^)

So when are they leaving

Don't worry. It's important for all members of the community to come together and stand up for Islamophobia when they're harassed in public just for practising their beliefs and faith.

The real victims in attacks against Muslims are the millions of non-violent individuals that dislike Islam that may face retaliation after such attacks by intolerant bigots

based tone

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobic_incidents

This isn't true Islamophobia.

>Grand majority have zero dead, zero injured
If only law enforcement could do half a good a job at protecting their citizens from Islamic-inspired attacks.

>"more than 200 serious hate crimes were committed against Arab Americans and American Muslims. The same was true in the days following September 11."[215]
>more than 200 serious hate crimes were committed
>serious hate crimes
>serious
Ok, let's see that seriousness.

>While en route to Chicago, Shahrukh Khan, a well-known Bollywood actor, was held for what he described as "humiliating" questioning for several hours in Newark Airport, New Jersey because of his common Muslim surname Khan. He was released only following the intervention of the Indian embassy.[219][220]
Aw hell naw. Someone got questioned. I'm sure they have evidence that it was because of his Muslim surname.
>literally no evidence whatsoever. Just the word of the person being detained, and his manager.
Oh..

>Nazma Khanam, a Bangladeshi woman was fatally stabbed on a Queens sidewalk. The NYPD investigated it as a hate crime.
From source (CNN):
>Galvez Marin was not charged with a hate crime, nor was 36-year-old Oscar Morel, who last week pleaded not-guilty to murdering Imam Maulana Akonjee and his associate, Thara Uddin. Morel’s alleged motive was still unclear.
>Morel’s alleged motive was still unclear.
>motive was still unclear.
>motive unclear
>unclear
Confirmed hate crime.

Should I even bother reading the rest? Nevermind, because I've got shit to do.

UK gov in bed with CNN fake news

This could lose the election for May