The Balkans

>be Balkan nation
>name is [insert ethnic group] ia
>hate all the neighbouring countries
>have some weird enclaves you want to annex
>half your population you hate and want to genocide
>hate Turks and pretty much everyone

You guys do realise thay nobody cares about your endless wars except for a meme right? You're just backwards Eastern European countries fighting each other for stupid reasons because you're all insignificant and just end up causing conflict between more important nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=E_zlmuqiTBE
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2oMs27G8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that flag
>that post

>be Balkan nation
>name is [insert ethnic group] ia
>hate all the neighbouring countries
>half your population you hate and want to genocide
>hate Turks and pretty much everyone

p accurate but not a full list

also bix nood don't make me start ww3

> Be Britain
> hate all neighbouring countries
> have some weird enclaves you want to annex
> half of your population you hate and want to genocide
> half of your population isn't even British
> hate Europeans and pretty much everyone

>Be Australian
>Head of state is British

> Be British
> Mayor of capital city is Muslim

Literally what?
That shit was 25 yeara ago.
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
(You) are probably (((they))) and your shilling on Sup Forums trying to brew hatred.
Do you know what balkan people hate more than each other? People talking about them hating each other.
Stay out of our way.

Nice try m8 but only the first two of these hold for Slovenia

Then why make a thread about it if nobody gives a fuck....ey!?

if the balkans are the green on the map what does that make that country under austria, slovakai? or hungary? or romania or that little hat cpuntry above romania

what are those?

>be British
>get run over by a truck
>get shot
>elect a Paki islamist spokesman as a mayor
>get stabbed
>get blown up by a nail bomb
>etc.

>You guys do realise thay nobody cares about your endless wars except for a meme right? You're just backwards Eastern European countries fighting each other for stupid reasons because you're all insignificant and just end up causing conflict between more important nations.
we care, now fuck off you filthy mudslime

Slovenia is like the missing link between Balkanoids and Europeans

WE HAVE A WINNER

>first two
Third one is quite real and so is the fourth one.
Fuck me even the fourth one is as real as it gets.

answer me

The map only marks south slavs, Slovenia is central Europe, same as Slovakia.

The country under Austria is Slovenia,the country under Slovakia is Hungary,and the Country under Hungary is Serbia.The hat country of Romania is Molodva.The grey countries are other Slavic nations.Your question is really broken so i answered all of the possible ones.

LOL you think the UK isn't going to look like the Balkans soon?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

so you're central european? who else?

why is there never any talk about CENTRAL europeans

ether cucked north or rapebabie south ect

not there are no stereotypes about "central europe"

What's is the Balkans opinion on Tito?

What rapebabies?
are you fucking stupid?
the only rape babies are germans and austrians

>who else
pic related
Those under ukraine are south Europe/balkan

>why is there never any talk about CENTRAL europeans
There is. Plenty talk about cucked germany/austria and based west slavs.

my bad, here is pic

thats exactly how normal people feel about Sup Forums

your culture is balkanoid
being central european doesn't mean shit really

I could swear we were thought we are western Europe in school

why is Croatia so butthurt?
wasn't the entire south caliphate under the ottomans?

that's why some of the balkan shitcountries are subhuman mudslim

How many Muslims have you beaten up with your friends after the terror attacks? If your answer is "zero" you're a spineless coward.

Only Bosnia and Albania are the traitors
Croatia wasn't even conquered by the Ottomans only the north east

>balkanoid
Those are the blakaners that live here (200k registered in 1991, most of the country if we count everyone with ič), the culture is germanised, the language almost the same as Slovakian.

>entire south
We were under Austria, the reason why Hitler called us austrians. The ottomans came to our borders and pushed the croats to us and so our borders shrank a bit, as we let them build a bulwark on our borders.

Irrelevant.

Doesn't matter dude, you're still balkanoid by culture. I do agree that you're more Germanized than us but still, you're balkanoid.
>That pic
feels good being native fucking european.
whiteys btfo

don't get me wrong Croatia, I love you guys tall, fair and beautiful but you're still balkan...and most of you are shitskins/muslims

so only the countries under you got roached?

With Romania it's not clear but it's usually counted in the Balkans, as for Slovakia and Hungary that's Central Europe. Same with Slovenia, parts of Croatia and the northern Serbian province of Vojvodina. Basically everywhere that Austria had a huge cultural influence instead of the Turks.

>don't get me wrong Croatia, I love you guys tall, fair and beautiful but you're still balkan...and most of you are shitskins/muslims
what are you talking about?
Croatia isn't shit skin

>whiteys btfo
We are whites.

>balkanoid by culture
How come, we listen to accordions and throw potatoes at foreigners like every good slav.

>under you got roached
Yes, with exception of northern croatia and Istra.

>your culture is balkanoid

Define "balkanoid" culture.
Give me some examples of Slovenian culture.

>>You guys do realise thay nobody cares about your endless wars
Then why do you keep starting them?

>balkanoid
Probably means turbo folk and how every veselica has half or more jugo songs.

>and most of you are shitskins/muslims
What the fuck. I think you have them mixed up with Turks.

You got lost in your own irony, bonglander.
>I don't give a shit about the balkans
>nobody does
>I don't give a shit so much that I'm going to make a thread about how much I don't give a shit
We give a shit about ourselves, faggot. And either way, it is good that not many people care about us.

>you guys tall, fair and beautiful

the shitskin part was meant for the balkans in general

how one thinks of it without learning about it, just but stereotype

>be balkan nation
>be fucked over by serbs at some point in history

>We are whites.
i was just making a joke dude, since all actual 'whites' come from asia.
>How come, we listen to accordions and throw potatoes at foreigners like every good slav.
by that logic Croatia isn't Balkan either?

URGENT

>I love you guys tall, fair and beautiful
>shitskins/muslims

>Croatia isn't shit skin
Aren't most people south-eastern from Zagreb a shitter skin color than the rest?

I only know there are majority Muslim countries in the Balkans

and when they come here they look like fucking syrians and other shitskins

Nobody asked you for your opinion Mohammed. Go sort your country. Stupid cunt.

not really?
all croats i know are white, ofc the seaside has more brown haired guys but they're all white

>Balkan
You are located on balkan, you culture is quite different, as our mostly resembles austrian. Also your accordion songs are quite different from ours.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_zlmuqiTBE

almost nobody on the balkans is shitskin except maybe some bulgars and albos

Seems all the browny jugo immigrants we get are some sort of mongrels then, sad.

Half of our country isn't even on the balkans
>Also your accordion songs are quite different from ours.
nobody listens to fucking accordions anymore, its literally gypsy tier music
>You are located on balkan, you culture is quite different
no it fucking isn't stop making shit up dude
you know we're pretty much the same, no reason to make stuff up

most likely bosnian turks and some southern serbs

First, that map is largely incorrect and second, Albanians are quite possibly the darkest Balkanites but they're nothing like true non-whites.

first fight I had was with a little cunt refugee from bosnia

it was in kindergarten and they came because of some war, it was in 96 or 7

and I clearly wouldnt consider him white

many such cases of people who look like turks and turns out they are albanian ect

I've already told you about the Albanians and as for the "Bosniaks", well, they're the West Balkan population which has the most similar genetics to that of Turks.

>First, that map is largely incorrect

tell me how, otherwise you're just coping with the fact that shitskins already did to your country what they are currently doing to mine

most likely a turkish rape baby, croats and normal serbs are not like that
some random croatian kindergarten from the seaside

Werent the Germanic tribes occupied by the hunnic empire?

>it's another episode of the "German" in a Balkan thread

Funny how there is always that one unique "Western" that randomly gives a shit, then watch as he shrieks and cowls as he is found out to be some kind of diaspora.

if they are similar to turks and you were one country with them as the Jugoslavia how come you stayed clear of them?

you see where I'm going with this?

we are not interesting in any way
and im ahppy about it

we don't mix with bosniaks and/or albanians
we were always separated from each others, with religion being the most influential factor to that

and we have plenty squinty eyed motherfuckers in the east, might be from the post WW2 rape tho

Well I'll give you one thing, it said that the 1815 uprising was unsuccessful and that Serbia was ruled by Muslims until 1878 when it was actually de facto independent in 1817. I have nothing to cope with, we are no different from Serbs before the Ottoman conquest (see pic above). It's a common meme that was made up by the Croatian Ustaše movement and the "rape baby" bullshit makes no sense in 90% of cases.

A fucking brit telling balkans out of everyone how useless they are. If the balkans wouldn't exist you'd be the United Caliphates by now.

Dude, how can you, as a German living in Germany, have the nerve and unmitigated gall to accuse 99% white countries of being muslim/shitskin? Stop embarrassing yourself.

okey. I take that.

have you checked your DNA? so you know for certain?

why is there no hate against the european mudslims in the balkans?

they must be like all other muslims, so how can you live next door to them ?

>we are no different from Serbs before the Ottoman conquest
lel
tell that to the ancestors who were thorougly raped by turks and had babies with them

>why is there no hate against the european mudslims in the balkans?
you're such an autist to think that
we hate everyone who isn't our ethnicity or religion
>have you checked your DNA? so you know for certain?
how do you even do that?

They're Muslims man.

>normal serbs are not like that
>normal
What did you mean by this, haha
Anyhow you're one of the rare Croats on Sup Forums who don't think that we're "turkish rape babies"

I stated that my opinions are not fact based solemnly created by what I've seen, whom I came in contact with and what I've heard

and based on this my opinions about the Balkans weren't nice to begin with so by me having this conversation I'm giving them a chance to explain it to me otherwise

you gold hording jew loving democratic faggot

>"rape baby" bullshit makes no sense in 90% of cases
you mean 99%
only rapes that occurred were during ottoman conquests of these lands, and even then rape babies were killed on birth
ottomans never had assimilation politics or whatsoever, all they did was blood tax which meant that they took our male babies on birth and made them as turks to later serve in their army, they were known as janissaries

so pretty much it was the other way around, you have today a fuckton of people who're ethnically of greek, serbian and albanian origin who live in turkey and consider themselves as turks. original turks are almost extinct there, so they pretty much cucked themselves in the end since they imported us to their lands en masse

hello there, mongrel :^)

>What did you mean by this, haha
you guys are usually pictured as savages here, so i just stayed normal because i thought lots of you are nigger tier retarded

>stayed
said

>first fight I had
calling someone who beat your ass without you even resisting a fight.
german cuck pls.
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY

pic related. your average looking german in 2017 ...sad..

And you can tell that to genetics and history, who both claim otherwise. Just a reminder, an Austrian erotic book is not a valid historical source. Anyhow, how's that complex going for you? You appear in every single thread remotely concerning Serbia, you twisted faggot.

>you're such an autist to think that
we hate everyone who isn't our ethnicity or religion

hate can;t be that big if you managed not to go to war over religious differences

>how do you even do that?
I just bought 23andme kit during UK travels, you can buy them in drugstores over there, superdrug carried them when I remember correctly

The memes are true i see.

forgot pic. absolute tragedy..

>Balkan thread
>No shitstorm
So, is Macedonia Greek, Bulgarian or Serbian clay?

I'm just a shitposter with some free time available and serb threads are the best

>PART AND PARCEL XDDDDDDDDD

kek
>hate can;t be that big if you managed not to go to war over religious differences
if you're muslim here and you say it in public, you will ruin your life.
I knew one Albanian that was christian, everyone fucking hated him and he had to leave the city just because of the bullying
>not to go to war over religious differences
our people are tired of war, we've had it every 50 years and it's fucking exhausting, that's actually one of the main reasons our country was poor back in the day and nowadays it's improving every day

bosnians are blonde and have blue eyes even though they were ruled by the turks, montenegrins are darker than the serbs even tough they had some sort of autonomy under the ottomans. and lastly, byzantine accounts describe the pre-ottoman serbs as dark haired and dark eyed. how do you explain all those thing?

Bulgarian and Macedonian mostly... given to the Serbs who made good work brainwashing the population .... and seeing how things are going right now it will be Albanian pretty soon

You do know that's Bulgaria right?
In any case what you troglodytes don't understand is that genetically Turks don't exist. Turks are overwhelmingly descendants of converts who adopted Turkish language.
In Balkans, ''Turks'' were Slavs, Greeks and Albanians who did same. They were the ones who practically ruled over this land.
So even if every woman in Balkans was raped and gave birth for 300 years, genetically nothing would change.
Of course that never happened, but you people have some sick fantasies on top of your historical illiteracy.

He was a dictator but he tried and succeed in uniting the retarded balkan nations

and then he died and we ruined it all because we can't take care of ourselves without a dictator

What an ironic post my british cuck.
Here's the thing. Balkanisation is western europe's future. That's right...What happened in Kosovo , Bosnia , etc...will one day happen in countries like France , Uk , Germany , Sweden..

At least they had the luxury to have these conflicts with other whites.

We , on the other hand...we'll be dealing with niggers , pakis & arabs...

So don't be so keen to judge your euro cousins..

because we kept our tradition, our culture, our language, our spirit for resistance and independence, and we never ever loved turks and their religion

is that enough proof for you?

the reason serbs and montenegrins are dark haired and dark eyed is because we mixed with the native populations when we came to the balkans in the 7th century.

Me? No. But many other Serbs have, and all show no genetic affinity to Turks. That's enough of a certainty for me. But I would like to take a DNA test one day, just for the lulz.
>why is there no hate against the european mudslims in the balkans?
Kek, there is. But the last time we tried to remove them, you and your cuck friends bombed us and smashed about 30b $ to pieces. And no EU "investment" is going to make up for that.
>they must be like all other muslims, so how can you live next door to them ?
We'll, most Bosnian Muslims are a bit better than the average Muslim and yet, we don't happily live next to them. Kosovo Albanians are another story though.

>In Balkans, ''Turks'' were Slavs, Greeks and Albanians who did same. They were the ones who practically ruled over this land.
yeah forgot to also address that

when they conquered our lands they retreated and left the loyal ones who converted to their religion to rule here. but yes, there were some turks residing in large cities after our people left them empty and migrated to highlands and rural places

actually it wasn't in the kindergarten but in the 1st grade.
I actually won that match, threw him over my shoulders and after a little hand and choke action he started crying and I was send to a special class because of my "agression"

this happens to Germans who resist

I was put into special classes with more shitskins and stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2oMs27G8g

was happening always, when they pushed me too much I beat them up because I was always stronger bigger but I always got the most disciplinary action even tho I never agitated

This is how the female teachers and politicians destroyed germany

they bound our hands while they let the shitskins roam free and do as they wished

Exactly.
Same for southern Croats. Northern Croats settled in mostly depopulated area, and thus they are more Slavic.
But in general all this retarded talk is just bullshit based on cherry-picking. Broadly speaking we look like ordinary Europeans, with some outliers. Just like every fucking nation in Europe.