Anti Taqiyya

Give me your best truth about Islam infographics that a normie can digest. I have a cousin that isn't too far gone need something he can understand. No gore and cleanish language please.

is good?

>Campaign for social justice

Yeah we don't need them

This argument does not work in real life because the person you're debating with will just bring up the sarin attack 1995 and claim terrorism happens in any culture.

Nah he actually responded pretty well do that one he isn't some sjw, just a decent christian that thinks the way forward is love. Trying to show him no muslims equals no attacks.

I mean that arguing for Tokyo being a terrorism-free city is fallacious, even though it was 20+ years ago since the attack was so large scale

Do you ship magnifying glasses in EU too?

>This argument does not work in real life because the person you're debating with will just bring up the sarin attack 1995 and claim terrorism happens in any culture.

So you are admitting that you are honestly trying to argue with lunatics?

Of course they will bring up something to justify their current and future actions. If your people are stupid enough to fall for these cuck arguments to justify your own death... maybe you deserve to die.

>The West killed Muslims so it is only fair we now get killed by Muslims

If this is what you believe or are actually taking seriously than you deserve the death you so desire.

8/10 did laugh

Not a drawfag.

They cut off clits. What the fuck more do you need?

london wasn't even built by whites you fuck

You have to go back.