Swedish circle of middle aged women caregivers fucking refugee children busted

Swedish circle of middle aged women caregivers fucking refugee children busted.

Happy national day!

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vasternorrland/ivo-stanger-hvb-hem-i-kramfors

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/har-ger-personalen-den-minderarige-en-lapdance

infowars.com/report-swedish-women-prove-their-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vTL28TqnK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our ancestors tried to warn us.

How did the women look

Doesn't matter, they are trash regardless.

How the fuck is this even a thing in the first place, FUCKING KEK. only in sweden

Same thing happened in UK

youtu.be/3vTL28TqnK4

most of the time they are former feminists or crazy cat lady type, but you never know

but regardless this user gets it

And then swedes have the audacity to ask why we hate them with a passion.

thanks for sharing. we knew this all along didnt we :D

>be batikhäxa
>claim 25 year old muhammed is 12
>have sex with him
>lose job
>go to jail
Someone didn't think this through.

Gross

if you goona hate whole nation because of sjw's or retard femists, you may as well end yourself, because there is NO civilized nation that lacks of those crazy bitches - you need to go as far as to africa or muaslim clusterfucks, where feminists are getting simply shot

so think before you start memeing or grow the fuck up, before you start posting here

Are women a subspecies? They seem to get themselves into the worst possible scenarios and claim that racism and bigotry are the blame for their fuck ups.

What does batikhäxa mean?
Something with 'witch'? ('Hexe' is witch in German)

Italy sends his regards

If old, haggard, childless Swedish feminists wanna get fucked by some shitskin (who are the only ones desperate enough to do so) don't bother me the slightest. Its the same as old men going to Thailand for some young sweet pussy.

BUT they used to travel to Africa for shit like this. They didn't import them back home.

Batik is the swirly colorways/dip dyes hippies used to wear
Häxa is witch

So basically Hippiewitch. Common term for bat shit crazy leftist with no anchor in reality

>busted

I can't read Arabic, what actually happened to them?

Arrested?
No longer allowed to care for refugees?

Women: Not Even Once

yeah, but häxa can also mean bitch in Sweden. and these fucking hippies like their batik patterns

Thats exactly why its a problem. Men have sex tourism we dont bring them here. Feminist societies need to be called out and stomped out.

We don't know yet. They're in a pinch since they claimed they were children, while testing proves they're adults. So they might be trialed for pedophilia

>So they might be trialed for pedophilia
That would be the finest pottery

Truly. This anons summed it up pretty good

Thanks guys, that term is absolutely fitting

Jesus fucking Christ, is there anything we can't meme into existence? This used to be a joke, now it's a real thing?

All praise KeK and his messiah The God Emperor.

>Swedish women
It's not about women.Even in this specific issue,men are far worse.
Literally every fucking loser is marrying Asian woman.Since I follow Esports,almost every single Swedish player has Asian girlfriend.It's unbeliveable.
And it's far worse than this(from a white nationalist perspective),because these couples will have children.These old women can't have children,they're biologically dead anyway from a state's perspective.

Issue needs to be fixed with respect to both genders,not just women.

It becomes a problem when SJWs or Feminists start to get in positions of power or have their voice heard in the mainsteam. A society should never be ruled by emotion but rather by logic. I understand they have always been here but 10- 20 years ago i would only hear about them as maybe a joke on a sitcom or something. Letting in refugees because it FEELS good makes you the most retarded modern country on the planet.

How did those people get in those positions?
How long has the problem been happening?
Why does your foreign policy line up with appeasing these women more?

You guys are worse than South Korea. We were asking the same concerned questions about where their society was headed. What did everyone do? they yelled at us for being bigots. Then it came out there was a literal shadow cult controlling that nation and making all the decisions. Its out of a fucking comic book.

And you lot are worse. I shudder to think what evil will come to light when your muzzie asylum comes crumbling down in full.

I am not saying this as a joke or as hyperbole: I don't see Swedes as people, as humans. They have shed any and all rational reasoning and self reflection that humans use to separate us from the animals.

Swedes aren't people.

The only thing that can make this better is if the women trying to save their own skin somehow proves that the guys weren't underage. Then the niggers will get deported as well (hopefully).

meh. i really don't care about people boning tweens and teens. nothing compared to the ritualistic child abuse shit the rich freaks are into.

The difference is: if you wanna bring your Thai fuckdoll to Sweden, you have to marry her. And you have to be able to provide for her. At least she won't be a drain on the state.
Although I agree with you that white men should be with white women, at least Thai wives don't bring with them the destructive culture of Islam.

Some 25 year old nigger pretending to be 15 to get more benefits will contribute nothing to Sweden except draining its resources.

I'd rather have Thai women in my country than a bunch of male niggers.

Can you blame them? They are weak men who acquired money so they purchase an obedient wife. This multicultural world is going to wipe out races in no time especially when males and females arent seeing eye to eye.

Tar and feather them.

This is true.

Sweden, you're fucked. Seriously, if I was in power of a country with nukes you'd be the first to go.

>Muslim men rape swedish girls
>government comes up with a counter-attack
>Swedish women rape muslim boys

The only downside to this plan is Muslim babies are born of both activities. Sweden's actual plan is making their country a third world Sharia shithole.

That would be fucking glorious hahaha imagine if one of the young fellas actually is a fucking minor (under 15) the fucking irony.

>England talking about other countries muslim problems

EUs plan you mean.

Its to be multicultural like USA or so they believe. Turns out you cant just let in everybody and expect roses. Europe is going to implode if they dont close their borders.

The women getting fucked are dry wells in all likelyhood.

Lets make it happen

Get used to it.
This is how it's all going to go for the foreseeable future, until....something happens and society shits the bed.
Women are in positions of power.
Worse, they're in feeder positions to power.
And worse yet, women help women far more than men help men.
So, the women in power and those about to ascend to power will only continue to bring more and more women into their ranks. Sweden is simply the leading indicator of this.
As Sweden goes, so does the rest of the west.

how do i get a Svensk Sugarmamma?

They're given out freely in bathrooms.

holy fuck, Sweden next level
I gotta praise you faggots, when you go , you go all out.

Tell them you are a Muslim and watch those granny panties hit the floor.

>Since I follow Esports
And then you proceed to sperge out about others
dude L M F A O

so women never change, even after becoming grannies?

Fascinating. I'll go grow my beard now. Thanks.

Kek is just fucking cuck.