Syrian False Flag Shills BTFO

"Omran’s image was used to deceive"
-His father said: rebel groups & international media used my son to attack Syrian regime
-He is well, in Aleppo, under the control of forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad.
-The boy's Family all support Assad

news.com.au/world/middle-east/new-photos-emerge-of-the-little-boy-who-became-the-face-of-aleppos-suffering/news-story/0bdc4ea80e47b5a1ef3373e9cbbe0993

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/enTIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/enTIY

BUMP

Muh dead Syrian chirruns

You can very clearly see the scars on the left-side of his face.

The guy who took that picture is close to a rebel group who infamously beheaded the boy in the pickup truck. He even took multiple selfies with them laughing with each other.

FAKE NEWS IS FAKE

>The boy's Family all support Assad
People who support assad don't let their kids hang out and take pics with Al Zenki terrorists. Nice try though. They are only saying they support assad now that he controls their city.

This guy gets it

There's no false flag, the media and anti assad lackeys decided to use this boy as a propaganda tool after he was involved in a bombing incident in the parts of Syria undergoing war.
His brother died, his sister was with him in the ambulance same type of injury (cuts and she'll shock). His parents were not around and they decided to make the best of it but now assad is done the same and the family is pro assad so the media in the west had made the narrative that Assad is using the family now as a propaganda tool. The boy was really injured though and his family really supports assad. It's like the guy who helped topple the Saddam statue now saying he regrets it, it's not a false flag it's a huge disinformation campaign but this boy was really injured they didn't fake that like the white helmets do.

It was fake

see

They ALL said he dies you massive faggot. Now apologize.

I love how that kid still has the same
>I'm so done with your shit
look on his face

I feel his pain. I have RAF. it makes some social situations a pain.

Wow what ignorance. Imagine your life controlled by these kinds of appeals to learning disabled reason. You're a dope if you fall for this "exposed" video. It sure sounds great if you have a 5th grade education

I wonder will this be on the front page of all MSM today issuing a correction?

wots RAF?

Inbreeding sure does give folks a dopey eyed look doesnt it?