U.S. Congressman Calls For “Holy War”

"Kill them all" says Rep. Clay Higgins about radical Islamist in a social media post that is gaining much attention. The Republican congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

trunews.com/article/congressman-calls-for-holy-war

>United States Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., posted following a terror attack in London over the weekend that left at least six people dead. Higgins, is reportedly known as the “Cajun John Wayne”. He was elected in a December runoff between two Republicans with 56 percent of the vote and represents southwestern Louisiana on the Gulf of Mexico. Every parish in his district voted for President Donald Trump. However, the vote for President Trump is not the story here. The call to a holy war is what deserves careful attention coming from this member of congress.

>The congressman’s post appeared along with a photo of British officer standing over one of the London attackers. The terrorists drove a van into pedestrians on the London Bridge and then ran into an area full of bars and restaurants, stabbing people. Seven people died and police shot and killed all three attackers within eight minutes of the first emergency call. British police on Monday named two of the suspects as Khuram Butt, a British citizen with whom authorities were familiar, Rachid Redouane, and Youssef Zaghba.

>His website says Higgins is a Christian “known for his refreshing focus on the power of the individual to be redeemed.” He recently introduced bills in the House as part of a reauthorization of the Department of Homeland Security and said “we are duty bound to protect our homeland.”

>President Trump, who during the campaign called for a “total and complete shutdown” of Muslim immigration into the U.S., has renewed his calls for a travel ban following the London attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoHN3Xyx_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=f0KMz_AUBFM
youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good to me.

>Speaking the mind of his constituency
It is his job to say this, not doing this violates his oath to God to uphold the constitution and his voters.

He's right you know

Rep. Higgins seems to be one of those Americans still willing to fight for what is left of the USA. Give the man some power.

>I didn't want the GOP to win ever again anyways

Fucking retarded hick

This man is your friend
He is fighting for freedom

>retard thinks he knows the local politics
Stick to your Facebook trolling, kid.

nice to see a real patriot in congress

t. rural retard

I'm sure he'll be pressured to resign, unfortunately.

FUCKING BASED

Wait, he wants to kill terrorists?!! That's unacceptable, problematic, and triggering. I need to go to my safe space now. Death to all cis-gendered, patronormative, white bio-males.

I like this Higgins guy.

t. city-slickin' fop

Guys, let's not call each other names. Let's have a reasonable argument here. Very least, let's agree to disagree...

Lol, I fucking hate Evangelical christians.

This just garaunteed his reelection.

>Christendom
CHECK
>Crusade
CHECK
>Kill them all!!!!
CHECKK!!!!!!!!!

BASED
A
S
E
D

Just curious, do you also hate Radical Extremists Islamists?

Too bad he doesn't have the religious authority to call for crusade.

>"Kill them all"

Would deus vult with

Yes
Even more so.

>"Kill them all"
Sir, yes sir!

JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

Kek please make it so

DEUS VULT!
E
U
S

V
U
L
T
!

fug, rerollan

He thinks left cuck politics are still relevant, go prep the bull numale we are discussing world reshaping here

I support this man

next up: gas the jews, ship the nigs, spics, and commies to the gulags.

Clay Higgins was the Sheriff that made a youtube video stating he was coming after gangbanging dindu's. He was forced to resign and now is a state rep. Dude is literally /our guy/.

He made that yutube video about coming after illegal beans too with the border patrol.

Another half assed, reactionary, right-wing "just do X to all of them!!!!" Idea.
>Just build a wall to keep them all out!
>Just ban them all from coming in!
>Just bomb all of them!

No only are these things hard to do, but generally have unintended consequence of they're not executed fully. These aren't real solutions.

You have my gun Commander Higgins! Time to make Constantanople great again.

Lol, I fucking hate middle class numale autistic faggots. XD

Oh boy sounds like we need a final solution....

his "christians vs muslims" rhetoric is what radicalizes moderates
he's literally recruiting soldiers for ISIS
i hate both evangelicals and muslims so this is fine with me if they spend the next 100 years hacking each other to pieces

>frogposter
>tumblr
>muh reactionary
You stick out like a sore thumb. I'm sure the left openly letting in hundreds if not thousands of undocumented, unchecked immigrants into our country just for the sake of being nice doesn't have unintended consequences.

Have a (you) and fuck off cunt.

Could you be anymore obvious shill
Also taking out whole groups that oppose you works out great

>being a cuck catholic
wew

We The Kingdom now.

We tried that. Look how it turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoHN3Xyx_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=f0KMz_AUBFM

DEUS VULT

He's right

Based christ man.

I'm ready

>Muh frog
>Muh tumblr
Who had ever advocated for unfettered immigration into the United States? That is actually fake news.
Even Hillary's open boarders comment doesn't condone unchecked immigration.

>Deus Vult

Is it finally happening? Are we finally waking up?

It is time to Deus Vult

Aren't you supposed to be praying more than anyone on planet earth right now because of Jacob "All The Whites Impaled On Pikes" Zuma?

Fucking migrate out of that shithole, before they start chloroforming you and pulling out your kidney's as muh reparations for apartheid or something equally batshit insane, jeez.

I wondered what happened to this guy after he resigned.
youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

This man needs to run for president

He probably wants you to send your boys to take it over and then hand it over to greater Israel.

KILL ALL HERETICS

>next up: gas the jews, ship the nigs, spics, and commies to the gulags.
True Christians don't endorse any of those things.

Also you do realize you're making the same type of argument as social conservatives did when they argued against gay marriage. Now we're dealing with gender-fluid types and arguing for all these sexual abominations.

We have a right to defend ourselves, especially when our enemy declares war on us.

>we

He's right though. Islam is at war with the world.

Whenever an attack happens Muslims use their technique of taqiya (purposefully lying about religious beliefs.) They tell you that Islam is a religion of peace.

Meanwhile they all know that the tradition of abrogation in Islam negates ALL of the earlier peaceful teachings, and that the true instruction of Islam is to wake war against the world

Those who don't raise the sword privately or openly support those who do.

You even had a Muslim London mayor tell people to expect and accept Muslim terrorism. This is classic enemy within tactics. His words only inspired and emboldened those committing acts of terror in his city.

Islam is at war with the world. This is the caliphate war. The war to enslave the world to Islam. It will never end unless it is properly dealt with

I do not regret voting for him. Thanks Higgins.

nailed it.... We need to Red Pill the masses on the dangers of this Civilization.

(((literally))) faggot

let the hand of god punish those who would harm his children

Hammer. Nail. Head.

sure is /r/the_donald in here

No, what radicalizes moderates is their Imams preaching to them the West is immoral

did you fight against muslims in afghanistan?

>religion of peace till tested

why havent christians been provoked by atheists and satanists who pick at us whilst neglecting jewish faith, islam and buddists

why is only islam and muslims cant handle criticism?

CAN'T SLAY THE CLAY

Well its about time.

evangelicals like westboro baptist church do this and they aren't blowing anyone up
try again

>no archive link
>atrocious formatting and spacing
>thread full of trumpcucks, kike apologists, jidf, reddit migrants

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

And drumpf was pressured to step down. You start winning when you ignore the pressure from cucks

Time to drive the Saracens from Europe and the Americas

Deus Vult

>everyone critical of islam is a trumpdrone

You have to go back

Fuck off muhammed

This man is right and we need to support him. All Muslims need to die, we can do this!!! I'm not even Christian, I'm atheist. We atheist will team up with you my Christian bothers, get ready for Crusades 2.0

Clay "going ham on Is-lam" Higgins
Clay "the Beast of the Middle East" Higgins
Clay "I'm a big fan of a burnt Qu'ran" Higgins
Clay "I'd like to order 1 million pig blood bullets, please" Higgins
Clay "Captain Ahab of hunting Ay-rabs" Higgins

Can we start with the goat fucker who runs London?

Muhammad the whole world is coming to hate you

I don't understand why the Pope hasn't declared a crusade against the Jihadis. They are at war with Christendom after all.

>If you kill radical muslims who are running around blowing up kids, then moderate muslims will be sympathetic to them and become radicalized! By killing radical muslims, you're only making more of them!
So what you're saying is that there is no such thing as a "moderate muslim"? If a moderate muslim sits at home, sees the news of kids being blown up by radical muslims, then sees a few days later the London Bridge attack and decides "Well that's not right at all now is it? Killing those poor radical muslims, all they wanted to do was blow some kids up and kill people! I think I should go help them."
These people are fucking psychopaths and they're all radicalized.

It was already willed. A post the other day said holy war when, first response was NOW with quads. he will not will it again.

The Whole world already HATED Islam.
Europe just forgot why and is starting to remember.

Gonna be fun seeing white rednecks getting blown to bits again all in the name of muh country and muh God kek.
Keep sucking jew cock goy.

>it's gonna be fun seeing more white people die because i'm to much of a pussy to actually do something

A few more politicians like this, and we might just win this fucking war.

Clay "The Wrecka of Mecca" Higgins
Clay "Istanbul? Never heard of it" Higgins
Clay "I enjoy fresh lemonade when I win a crusade" Higgins
Clay "turning caliphates into states" Higgins
Clay "Shia or Sunni, they're both looney" Higgins

>Hurr Durr i dont know what a local election is

>if they're critical of Islam and mass murder of innocents they must be pro-Zionism!

Whose this, a character from Archtroll Gabriels Fanfiction Novel the [[[EDITED BIBLE]]]?

THERE IS NO ARCHANGEL MICHEAL. ONLY LUCIFER AND GABRIEL.

/Ourguy/

>not wanting to risk one's life for pointless, fake, made up (((wars))) that benefit no one
You're a fucking retard.

>his "christians vs muslims" rhetoric is what radicalizes moderates
Are you an Islam expert that you have confidence in your statement? Have you ever read the Qu'ran? You do realize Islam in and of itself is "extremist" unlike other religions.

They are killing and raping our people while you do nothing.Congrats on being no one.

Just look at that face. That's the face of a man who's seen some shit.

Even his name is awesome. Clay Higgins. How can you have a name like that and not have gigantic balls?

Good for him, someone has to say what every sane person is thinking.