SAUDI ARABIA SPONSORS TERRORISM YOU DUMB FUCK

NOT QATAR

WHY ARE DRUMPFTARDS SO SUBHUMANELY RETARDED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zkep0xUlBV0?t=424
youtube.com/watch?v=mWSF5I4I3Lw
archive.is/rYvBD
archive.is/q3XJW
archive.is/1iZ2H
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch out there lad. Dont want to go to jail for hate speech, now do you?

In fact, the Gulf Arab states all support terrorism, /lefty pol/ analyst.

They both sponsor terrorism, chill.

qatar just provides the checking accounts

It's almost like he's full of shit or something...

Because this board has been overrun by trump shills who don't know Jack diddly shit about politics or history or really anything. Everything is a meme or a cuck or a sad, and it's ruining Sup Forums.

Trump is blindly repeating Saudi propaganda. His Middle Eastern policy has been hot garbage so far, I don't like this.

>NOT QATAR
Por que no los dos?

Does that mean AlJazeera will be pulled off air? So happy to see Mehdi Hasan unemployed.

yes yes yes,

nothing happens out of qatar just minding their own business

>not qatar

WRONG

Quatar gave Bill Clinton a million dollar birthday present, of course they sponsor terrorism.

Yeah id imagine the Qatar sponsoring terror claim is true, its just ridiculous for the Saudis to use that as a justification

[USER HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE AUTHORIES]

Cunts from Reddit will still defend the dickhead. Two of our politicians on qanda last night called out wahhabism and how we're allied with country's that practice it. Naming Saudi Arabia basically. Fuck you America, Trump was the chosen one what happened.

Fuck off lefty shill. Trump did nothing wrong. #MAGA

If anyone is genuinely surprised that America elected a neo-con Zionist then kindly direct me to aforementioned person, so I can hit their stupid cunt face

Salsa, I got a thing for ugly Britons

He's not wrong. Qatar was worse in funding terror than the other countries in the Gulf by any reasonable metric.
Good luck with your public beheadings, Nigel al-Brittani.

>NOT QATAR

all of the shitskins on the Arabian peninsula support terror

They both do, just like Israel and the omniously silent Jordan.

He's has a military defense agreement with Qatar and home of the largest US military base in ME - Al Udeid Air Base. US can get bigger bases because incites population and some military to KSA - having kuffar/infidels military boots on the ground.

Could he shut up for a minute and stop alienating more allies on the region and let these Arabs work out between themselves.?

wtf I love the petrodollar now

> SAUDI ARABIA SPONSORS TERRORISM
prove it

t. shariajew

The Saudis only fund terrorism bc the UK used Wahabism to destroy the Persian empire during ww1. Know your own history first ya stupid bong.

This.

Saudi Arabia has always been our ally. It is Qatari propaganda that has spread lies and conspiracy theories that Saudi Arabia allegedly "supports terrorism." At last we have a real leader who can stand up with our allies against these lying snakes.

>b-but 9/11 was done by Saudi nationals!

All lies. They were Qatari nationals funded by rogue factions of the Qatar royal family. Bin Laden was a Qatari shill long excommunicated from Saudi Arabia. Contrary to popular belief, ISIS is also funded by Qatar.

This is the ultimate redpill.

Tory gov complicit with CNN making fake news. Alex Jewnes tries to cover it up

Fuck the Tories this can win the election for Corbyn

Qatar & Muslim Brotherhood shills BTFO!
Go cry to Al-Jazeera while it still exists for the next few days.

Exactly. There is no proof that Saudi Arabia sponsors terrorism because its all just lies! The Qatari elite will finally be brought to justice.

youtu.be/Zkep0xUlBV0?t=424

7:04 onwards.

see

>I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.
Alexis De Tocqueville, 1814, Democracy in America
Some things never change, M8

When the redpill makes you retarded.

The Saudis have NEVER funded terrorism of any kind. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill on the payroll of the Qatari elite or a brain dead lefty

Burn in a fire kike

wrong
see

Trump is a fucking idiot. Why support stupidity?

This is FAKE NEWS. Wikileaks is FAKE NEWS

Shhh, we are using this as a guise to weaken SA's military, so Russia can come in and sweep them up.

We will get our pipeline, no matter what.

Look its a plea deal. A plea deal from someone who you could never bring to court anyways. Getting qatar as a scapegoat is better than nothing.

Qatar is a sponsor of ISIS

It's just justification for non-Muslim masses (including Drumpf and leftpol/Hillary shills in this board) and Western uneducated MSM.
Political analysts and """background / deep state""" political actors can get some extent of the true.
youtube.com/watch?v=mWSF5I4I3Lw
Example of Al-Arabiya English propaganda
Drumpf shills allied with Trump's foreign policy in ME are so dumb that say such things

Qatar will use Al-Jazeera - with true content or not.
archive.is/rYvBD
>Ibn Saud avoided involvement in the Arab Revolt,
They were neutral, dumbfuck.

>deploying US friendly soldiers to Poland is a bad thing
remove yourself

As much as I hate that bitch hillary clinton. But at least she didn't make a secret out of her support of Saudi Arabia. Trump said he would drain the swamp, now he's doing just the same as Hilldawg woud have done. Sad!

> While the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) takes seriously the threat of terrorism within Saudi Arabia, it has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority. Due in part to intense focus by the USG over the last several years, Saudi Arabia has begun to make important progress on this front and has responded to terrorist financing concerns raised by the United States through proactively investigating and detaining financial facilitators of concern. Still, donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.
US embassy wikileaks, 2009

archive.is/q3XJW

>Salman was the regime’s lead fundraiser for mujahideen, or Islamic holy warriors, in Afghanistan in the 1980s, as well as for Bosnian Muslims during the Balkan struggles of the 1990s. In essence, he served as Saudi Arabia’s financial point man for bolstering fundamentalist proxies in war zones abroad.
>Reprising this role in Bosnia, Salman was appointed by his full brother and close political ally King Fahd to direct the Saudi High Commission for Relief of Bosnia and Herzegovina (SHC) upon its founding in 1992.
>And what kind of supervision did Salman exercise over this international commission? In 2001, NATO forces raided the SHC’s Sarajevo offices, discovering a treasure trove of terrorist materials: before-and-after photographs of al Qaeda attacks, instructions on how to fake U.S. State Department badges, and maps marked to highlight government buildings across Washington.
archive.is/1iZ2H

gotta start the process of defunding somewhere
might as well be qatar

protip USA funds terrorism

Checked. Kek wills it.

>podesta's wikileaks
>the governments of SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR
ARE PROVIDING CLANDESTINE SUPPORT TO ISIL

That doesn't work here, faggot

He just sold almost half of trillion weapons to Saudis who literally sponsot ISIS (free universities at Phillies latest example) and called Iran being the main threat and sponsors of terrorism.

divide
and
conquer

So liberals love Qatar now?

Qatar is

NOT Saudi Arabia

Get your facts right, shill

Burn in a fire kike

Please, stop shitposting this.
Americans - most of them - pic related - are too dumb here and will take your post and thread seriously. Sup Forums being overrun by MAGApedes and ShareBlue and raided by Antifa and leftypol was a mistake. Go to

Lol, overrun?

Did you just now start lurking Sup Forums? It's always been like this, they literally made Sup Forums because they were clogging Sup Forums up.

Liberals are subconsciously coming here because they can't stand reading their own shill boards because of all the spam bots.

You first you cocksucking fairy

daily reminder that the president doesnt matter at all, the same jews have been in charge for nearly a hundred years, and hillary,trump, russia, seth rich, on and on are divide and conquer jewry.

just stop.

this, only bluepilled shills think Qatar dindu nuffin. KSA has been fighting constantly against extremism for DECADES ever since the grand mosque attack in 1979. Not that I expect anyone on Sup Forums to know their history.

So if they are all, to one degree or another, a little guilty of sponsoring terrorism, where do you start the process of ending the sponsoring of terrorism?

If Sup Forums is for liberals, why did they name it politically incorrect?

DID TRUMPTARDS FORGET 9/11 HIJACKERS CAME FROM SAUDI ARABIA?

one at the time lads

Is our President saying that he went to Saudi Arabia, said here are a bunch of weapons go blow up Qatar and the mad men did it?

WTF is this world hahahaha.

Why are you all in denial about saudies? Didn't you know that Saudi Arabia is the goal of Daesh? Do you even know what wahabism is? Entire West politics kneel to saudies, even Trump. I don't know why don't you see this.

You dumbfuck

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

"While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region."

t. John "You Think You're Hot Shit, Doncha" Podesta

average IQ has dropped so far on this board that half the people reading this can't tell that it's a reference to 1984 and how we've always been at war with east asia.

t. Sadiq al-Londina

Let's just agree that all arabs are cunts

But they both do.

Qatar has been the one making all those neat ISIS vids.

>B-but baboon did friendly sword dance?!

Qatar is a deep state puppet state.

The 9/11 hijackers were funded by Qatar, NOT Saudi Arabia.

Get your facts righ, shill

OK ALL YOU ASSHOLES IM TRYING TO GET A QUESTION ANSWERED

WHERE DO YOU START THE PROCESS
OF ENDING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM?

>AlJazeera pulled off air
>Mehdi Hasan unemployed.

These would indeed be joyous events

>Not qatar

This is wrong. Qatar is a big sponsor of terrorism. Saudis too but qatar also

It's not about actually sponsoring terroism, it#s just about some Iran friendly pieces from al jazeera which is located in quatar.
My guess is that they will use
>Iran sponsors terrorism and we have to stop them
as justification for the Iran invasion they are planning

>still don't understand Trumps game plan
> still hasn't learned how to think 4th dimensionally
>SA will gather others to go after Qatar and Iran
>Iran and Qatar go after SA and others
>ME nukes itself with radiation fallout hitting israel, slowly killing them too
How do you not see what the Emperor is doing? Leftys like you belong in gulags.

Id rather believe the president of the USA on that one chief.

fake banter from a qatari shill, apply yourself

t. Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

>Saudis too

THIS IS A DECIETFUL LIE AND FABRICATION LIBERAL ELITES

SAUDI ARABIA HAS NEVER FUNDED OR SUPPORTED TERRORISM OF ANY KIND

GET IT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS ALREADY FFS

Everyone in the middle east supports terrorism.

>we've always been at war with Eurasia
Stop, Nigel, you're scaring me

Sure not by selling arms to SA.

Trump agrees that Qatar was responsible for 9/11. It will be revealed in the news soon

No, I noticed this too. Trump trying to take credit for that was bittersweet as fuck. Such a stupid asshole. Nuke Riyadh already you fucking cunt.

non answer

SaUdIs ToO bUt QaTaR aLsO

Holy shit, how much is Salman paying you to scream and kick against the truth? Whatever it is, it's too much. You're not good at it.

>Poes law

saudi vs qatari shills ITT

sunni/shia all out war when?