youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU
youtube.com/watch?v=sU4mDyj8DSI
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/
archive.is/e7bFo
religion.ofpeace.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/mch2k/status/872098609680044032

Probably some white nationalist considering all the white nationalist attacks lately

Nvm, seems like it is over: twitter.com/mch2k/status/872102779061501953

#ReligionOfPeace boyos!

if there's an attack at notre Dame the only victims will be gypsy beggars and Chinese tourists

>Chinese tourists
sad

Rather it be only gypsy beggars than

then*

Poor chinky 20 something year old girl finally saved enough money to see the beautiful Paris after working her ass off. Comes to France. Gets terrorkilled

This is what happens when you antagonize peaceful moderate Muslims.
Right ring extremist views must be dealt with this is ridiculous what you people cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU

youtube.com/watch?v=sU4mDyj8DSI

>Gets terrorkilled
Culturally enriched*

there was a thread about this eariler today that there might be an attack in france

NOT
ALL
HAMMERS

NOTRE DAME HAS BEEN VISITED BY THE HAMMER OF PEACE
THE NEXT CRUSADE WILL START IF YOU POST

HAMMER TIME

This is probably just a guy reacting to no Pokemon Stars announcement. :(

DEUS VULT

HALT! HAMMERZEIT

HAMMER TIME!

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

HAMMER TIME MYSELF ALL THE WAY TO VALHALLA! WITNESS ME!

France voted for it, they had an alternative and instead they rolled over for the Rothschild Banker Macron who told people they have to get used to terror attacks as it is part of their daily lives to come.

Muslim countries can't have habbenings, fuck off

>beautiful Paris
>Paris
>Beautiful
Fuck that city and all their stolen art

>be European
>get shot

Ban assault tools.

Can someone explain what do they want to achieve by terrorism?

They want a war with the infidels, but the Europeans just keep bending over and offering their assholes to them.

It's really really pathetic.

A whole continent committing suicide at the same time.

>be american
>visit UK
>get shot

> 50 shots,

spray an pray against idiots with knives

globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/

Don't worry lads, it's just the religion of peace being peaceful as usual.

*Italy, Spain, Greece and Poland not included

ONE COP

>ONE
>COP

Dear Europe, fuck your one cop. We have shit going on in our own country.

Sincerely, America

BREAKING: CNN has obtained a photo of the attacker.

3 Cops were probably shot today here in the U.S. By some Nig Nog or Illegal Immigrant.

But one cops gets attacked in Europe and it's a "Happening".

Fuck off already Europe.

>BRITTBOTTLES
>AIM

AAAHAHAHHAHAHA

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PRACTICED FAGGOT, NOW WE'VE GOT THIS POST, AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

i personally blame the jews for that

>1 cop slightly injured
>happening
U w0t m8

Link to article
archive.is/e7bFo

ISIS has made demands for France and has threatened to launch a large terrorist attack in the coming days if they don't comply. I think it was Tuesday that was the deadline.

This attack could've just been a lone wolf attack or a warning shot.

>First follow us, like & share and send us your private information

But what were the demands?
Nobody fucking listed the demands, ever.

>urops hear gunshots and know its muslims
>i hear gun shots and know its people hunting

Damn, what a happening, maybe they should have listened to the demands.

I heard the cop sprained his ankle.

Thousands die every year here in America from fucking brown midget Illegal Immigrants

Thousands die here from Nig Nogs in Detroit, Chicago, etc.

Fuck your ONE COP Europe.

Until you rack up thousands a year dead, then you can talk you fucking cucked pussies.

top kek

goodbye france....or goodnight

bless

HAMMERTIME

Terrorism is an act of war. How else can a terror organization like ISIS take on a whole nation? Traditional warfare with tons of troops won't work since they're at a disadvantage, so dismantling their enemies from within is their best shot.

Countries like France have been bombing and fighting against them. How else are their supposed to retaliate an make them stop? The West is their enemy so they have to fight.

Congratulations Europe, you made it an entire Day since your last terrorist attack.

your country is as big as the whole of europe, retard.

>le nigger hunting season meme

That's because until very recently we were civilized and wholly white.

>
>This is what happens when you antagonize peaceful moderate Muslims.
>Right ring extremist views must be dealt with this is ridiculous what you people cause.
you're stupid ,and you should feel bad about it .go do some research leddit fag.

50 isn't very much, there were what, 8 shooters? they were wearing props.
i would have magdumped.
>Asked why they shot the guy 68 times, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel … get this. “That’s all the bullets we had.”

Daily reminder Paris voted for it

Counter was still at 0 anyway. Business as usual in Eurabia.

will france ban the hammer ?

Among them is “the immediate cessation of the bombing against ISIS” and “the withdrawal of all French troops of all countries of the Muslims”.
It also demands the “immediate sales of arms” to ISIS, “the release of all Muslims” arrested on terror offences”, and for “all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State”.
The group warns the country has seven days to respond, saying: “Oh the French people, think fast, think well and act quickly, before it is too late.

Couldn't have been bothered to read the article?

not everyone lives in a city m8. hunting in the context i used means hunting. deer and shit, not humans.

>Tactical Assault Hammers**

My gf had a friend working in Disneyland but she came back. She told her shit like this happened all the time. Metro stations were evacuated often because of bagpacks and even inside Disneyland there was trouble with Muslims.

What the fuck blizzard

time to reset the clock

religion.ofpeace.info/

Hey, at least the French cops are armed.

Pretty mild demands, desu.
French should have obeyed.

This is terrible bait but just for those of you following along at home, the correct answer to this bullshit is that no one ever makes excuses of this kind for white men, ever. No one ever excuses our behavior for emotional reasons, no one ever says our radicalization is the result of social pressures on us or oppression, no one ever says he dindu nuffin he a good boy when a white man does evil. We are held to the highest possible standard of responsibility because subconsciously the rest of the world knows we are conscious agents capable of greatness. "White supremacy" is a meme, the reality is every single nonwhite and shitlib knows deep down that we are different - it is apparent every time they betray their subconscious double standard for white misbehavior.

If being antagonized turns you into a Jihadist then you weren't moderate to begin with. Everyone gets shit in this life

/r/ing the one saying we're not even counting anymore.

Fucking Sicilian terrorists

AYYYYY LES GO

If sandniggers do anything to Notre Dame, that's the final straw.
I will be suiting up for the Crusade tomorrow.

Kek

No you won't. You're stuck here forever.

This is fucking baffling to be honest. Those retards treating terror as some fun fair easy clickbait news material. they need someone to go all Charlie in their office one day, seriously. Fucking scavenging vermin.

>the immediate cessation of the bombing against ISIS
>the withdrawal of all French troops of all countries of the Muslims
>immediate sales of arms to ISIS
>the release of all Muslims arrested on terror offence
>for all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State

The demands will strengthen ISIS and cuck France, effectively making them allies to ISIS. I can't see France complying in any way since too much is at stake and they can end up becoming enemies to everyone who is publicly fighting the terrorists.

I have a hunch that the threat wasn't legitimate, but then again it isn't impossible to pull a big one off, and the demands seem to be in line with their interests and needs.

Little price for peace.

>VALHALLA
>pagan memes

Get out.

Probably some insane Le Pen voter

QUICK RUNDOWN

>RESET THE COUNTER BOIZ
uh..

>but then again it isn't impossible to pull a big one off

Perhaps, but it's losing it's effect. People are acting like it's normality. Even I am jaded after the terror attack that happened here and don't care.

Honestly unless they do something like use biological warfare, such as releasing some type of deadly pathogen on France, then perhaps that would be a big enough deal to C.uck the world.

>for all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State

Fine with me.

You do realize that ISIS sees France as basically part of the caliphate right?

They could set off a nuclear bomb in the middle of any western capital and it wouldn't matter. The unwashed masses made up their minds on this one already.

That's why I said pathogen, it's more destructive than any bomb.

Not really no.

Wouldn't it make them more open to the idea of the country becoming Islamic since they've become desensitized to the violence? The point is to conquer the whole world and France is a target as well.

WHATS HAPPENING AT CANADIAN TIRE
>WHATS HAPPENING AT CANADIAN TIRE

We're all gonna be Jihaded.

Please do not jump to false conclusions. Not all Muslims are extremist terrorists. This is nothing but the perversion of a great faith.

>terrorist attack
>in france
Why do we care?