** REDPILL ALERT ** THE FALSE FLAGS WILL NOT STOP ** REDPILL ALERT **

These 'incidents', vehicle attacks, stabbings, shootings, etc that are happening all over the world will not stop.

They are all deep state false flag attempts that have failed. They've failed because they are trying to get a high casualty count (100+).

They will keep trying until they do so. That is why you keep seeing so many "happenings".

What is going on? There is going to be hell breaking loose after the Comey testimony and everything is going to begin to collapse on the Deep State and the corruption that surrounds many governments.

They are trying to get ahead of the information that will drop within the next week or two by creating a huge false flag event that will cover the news cycle for a LONG TIME. So far all their false flags have had lower casualty counts, not enough to steal the news cycle.

you're retarded there are much easier ways to get a kill count higher than 100 than with a fucking truck and knife.

If "deep state" wanted to they would use an airplane or a larger bomb.

If they wanted to create a false flag they would do it days ahead of what they're trying to cover up not weeks. News goes quickly out of date.

Over on another thread, the Brits have the right idea
killing them with mockery
Cheer up user

i get where you are coming form but to be honest the whole thing is terrible unimaginative on your part.

Using an airplane or large bomb would take lots of effort and planning and would lead to large investigation, putting them at risk

The way these events are so scattered, they are just doing random shit and easier to blame on some ISIS guy. They just have to hope one of them kills lots.

>tfw europe is so utterly cucked that the deep state will never ever get the response they want, just apathy

In the ancient times, people desired bread and circuses. Today, they want redpills and happenings

If you want to dominate the narrative you need a 9/11 which means not only a high kill count but also destroying A SYMBOL!

Memes and symbols rule the world. You would need to destroy the Hollywood sign while killing some celebs in town. Or you would need to destroy the London Bridge with people on it.

They are not even trying that. Because those terrorists are stupid fucks, not deepstate hitmen.

but they're not going to kill a lot.
Any one plot that kills more than say 50 people will bring up an investigation no matter what but that's what they need.
An investigation takes forever and is on the news for a long time, remember 9/11 or the boston bombing?

Knife, trucks and micro terrorism are better if you want control the population because this events scare the everyday people; you know it could happen everywhere at any moment.
I can't relax anymore when i walk somewhere in paris.

Checked
Nothing changed then.

isn't it obvious? they want to cause a civil war, and hope were stupid enough not to go for aformentioned they.

good luck with that, your nightmares of being hung by the public are probably visions.

that's right but it wasn't my point. OP wants mr.Hamid to try hard with a knife and a truck and get 100 kills which isn't going to happen unless everyone stands still. All in the hopes that it will cover up some news event coming up in a 1 or 2.

Paris is no longer Paris.
So trump was right?

Yeah! They just want to cover up the news with lots of deaths!

That's why they're sending Muslims with a truck, some knives, and maybe a hammer!

It'd be waaaay too difficult to hijack multiple airplanes and fly them into two towers, the Pentagon, and somewhere else!

I don't know what is his idea of paris, i like my area there is only white people and i feel safe here but sometimes i must go to big mall or big subway station and i am not confortable

Or it's not false flags - it's the same old tricks from the religion of peace

This shit is going V for Vendetta style.

Poison the water , create 100 million dead, force the people into submission , and begin reeducation

They are trying to make an excuse to bring in marshal law and a world wide big brother police state.

>It'd be waaaay too difficult to hijack multiple airplanes and fly them into two towers, the Pentagon, and somewhere else!

Yea goys , not like the chips were made in Israel and could be hi-jacked or the phone calls made from the planes simulated by a computer program, or like a video interview of a dead man that has his lapel randomly morph.

/ just saying

lel