Brit/pol/ - Second Karen Edition of the day Edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

tactical2017.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4bfbqi4YFhM
youtube.com/watch?v=TKX_3Y5y4Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=RFSHtCQ5H9E
youtube.com/watch?v=DmlwmoO1oFM
youtube.com/watch?v=J_iOzIW9w0c
youtube.com/watch?v=v7FnD-RnOrc
youtube.com/watch?v=25KQiyhq7rk
youtube.com/watch?v=k5TrEFaYoKA
youtube.com/watch?v=gUIZODCpX0I
youtube.com/watch?v=_qnnZsfU3MU
youtube.com/watch?v=EzgLY0Nkoa8
phrases.org.uk/meanings/damp-squib.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XnXKVY-_i2c
youtube.com/watch?v=YN4BncLvXic
google.co.uk/amp/tim.blog/2011/09/29/8-steps-to-getting-what-you-want-without-formal-credentials/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is time that we kept the good people of /bant/ aware of the Anglo menace.

It is the 21st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the ANGLO and his descendants have sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He was the master of mankind by the strength of his perfidy and once master of a million nations by the might of His inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast British Commonwealth for whom a thousand ARYANS are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His weakened state, the ANGLO continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty Anglo businessmen cross the Muslim-infested wasteland of Europe, the only route between distant and more important nations, their way lit by the ANGLOnomican, the psychic manifestation of the ANGLO's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in His name in uncounted countries. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the SAS, the Special Air Servicemen, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Royal Navy and countless blue-water defence forces, the ever-vigilant British Police and the Snooper-priests of the Internet Hate Crimes unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from ARYANS, POLES, AMERICUNTS -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in these times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been stolen away from us, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only BLOOD. There is no peace amongst the Europeans, only an eternity of terror and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting ANGLOS

Haven't been watching the news or Sup Forums very much today, what's been happening?

Something about Notre Dame?

Vote anybody but Tories.

tactical2017.com/

Reminder:

KAREN is an ARYAN. She wears the British flag as a parasitic wasp grub wears another insect.
She seeks to subvert the good English values of Brit/pol/ by spreading her disgusting ARYAN lies, derailment and no contributions of any worth to this thread.

Anyone posting Karen can expect a visit from their local Blood Constabulary and your Crypto-ARYAN parents sent to the Refinery.

Ps. The Real Karen is an ARYAN PEDO who assisted Paki rape gangs.

>Karen MacGregor, who has been jailed for 13 years after being convicted of luring girls to her home and pimping them out, had in recent years carved out a reputation as a prominent local campaigner who worked with an MP and Rotherham council to set up a “safe haven” for vulnerable youngsters and their carers.

you're next goyim!

So where you lads go to uni? Oxford or Cambridge? Lelel

Who /true brit/* here

How the FUCK is there not a massive far-right movement in France? Like someone said last thread, they've ended up like Israel with patrols constantly stopping snackbars as a matter of course

>let june be the end of may

this fucking phrase makes me so mad

>vote for more secret police
>vote for peoples revolutionary anti-reactionary militia
sometimes I wish I got run over by the truck of peace

Pretty sure it turned out to be nothing.
Jumpy Frenchman will take any old excuse to cower.

Youtube latest

youtube.com/watch?v=4bfbqi4YFhM

youtube.com/watch?v=TKX_3Y5y4Ig

youtube.com/watch?v=RFSHtCQ5H9E

youtube.com/watch?v=DmlwmoO1oFM

youtube.com/watch?v=J_iOzIW9w0c

youtube.com/watch?v=v7FnD-RnOrc

youtube.com/watch?v=25KQiyhq7rk

youtube.com/watch?v=k5TrEFaYoKA

youtube.com/watch?v=gUIZODCpX0I

youtube.com/watch?v=_qnnZsfU3MU

>/bant/

>joined EDL last night
>there's like 20 members on their forum and no one posts

What a damp squib.

>tfw you change the headline to read muslim fucking cunts instead of just asian men and no one changes it back

Who is Abbot phoning ??

How come I knew the moment I forgot to change my /bant/ back to Sup Forums that autists would jump on this thing first.

I'm considering joining Britain First. Seems less retarded

You mean damp squid.

>there's like 20 members on their forum and no one posts
>implying EDL members can read and write

Just some muzzie with a hammer who then got shot. You still doing the threads for election night? Need your weaponised OCD.

116 123

Bogdanoffs.

Become a tranny

The call that saved he Labour party

Because getting someone's name wrong is always noticed Dave.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgLY0Nkoa8

phrases.org.uk/meanings/damp-squib.html

No.

Yeah I should probably keep looking.

Pie and Mash Squad look like a good laugh.

>the phonecall that saved the Labour party

Yeah I'll certainly try to. I like doing the threads because it's nice to help but at the same time I don't want anyone to think I am claiming the thread creation as my thing like I have any more right to do it than anyone else.

>The phonecall that saved labour.

fuck you

Just join Stormfront instead, you'll even get to talk to Based Triplord WN on there.

A wee hammer attack in Paris. Hopefully this means Sup Forums will stop bullying us as much.

Will there be a DP on Thursday or is it not allowed?

>Mr Nationwide

You have more right through your diligence and superior quality.

Nah you do them all neatly and on time. Stops all the double threads.

Been trying to explain to a underage lefty spastic why having a nuclear deterrent is crucial.

Haven't had my blood boil like this in years.

>No deaths

Y A W N

Why are the attackers retarded enough to attack armed policemen?

Was an IT Crowd reference youtube.com/watch?v=XnXKVY-_i2c

Hi MI5

>Scanning and repairing drive (C:): 50% complete
Really sick of tabletposting tbqh.

I love these.

>attending uni

I hope this place isn't filled with kids... 1 reply gives me hope that it isn't

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=YN4BncLvXic

feel the dialectics - vote Labour - Gas the incompetent, capability war now

who the fuck is gonna nuke us though?

No one, because we have a nuclear deterrent

Nobody because we have nukes of our own.

But how do I get a non-shite job without Jewni?

reminder if you see one of these near you it's time to move

Easy there, if we can bully YMCA out of here we can get you too

>job

You should be starting businesses, not jobs

Nobody, because of our deterrent and NATO

We appreciate you doing them lad - sterling work, particularly during the recent happenings.

The fuck is going on in this thread?

One? My town has at least 4 shops with Lycamobile plastered over the front.

Went to Preston once and the place was full of those and people in uniforms selling the cards on street corners.

Horrible place.

Why? Cornershops are bad?

Had similar conversation at a party full of leftists on Saturday night
tell them that nukes work, whether they like it or not
You can't uninvent them, so you may as well have them now that they are part of life

I do not like this post because Karen is the true queen of Brit/pol/, but do japs think all Europeans are blond?

Why can't leftists into economics?

google.co.uk/amp/tim.blog/2011/09/29/8-steps-to-getting-what-you-want-without-formal-credentials/amp/

Fuck yeah Preston

KFC I imagine.

>FRENCH TERROR ATTACK AT NOTREDAME

Can someone tell me the time at which this attack happened?
Media is reporting it as if it just happened a half hour ago, but a tweet they showed had the time listed as 7am.

ooohoohooffffft

Is 'children' the new 'sweetie'?

Quintessential

Just imagine what goes on behind that upper window.

where do they find these fucking people

At what % of the population killed do you start to get scared?

Haha great reference lad.

>implying it isn't fantastically easier to start a business once you have contacts, experience, knowledge of the market, funds in the banks and a sellable skillset garnered from having a job

You get dumb American NEETs on here coming out with the same shit. No education, no provable, demonstrable (and tested) skills, no contacts, no references

>"Hey, bro, start a business!"

I live in Preston.

I'd give O'Hagan the dick.

Sorry pal, all I suggest is leave I got depressed just being there for a little while.

how much of brit/pol/ crossposts on 8ch?

>get a desperate message from a mutual contact asking for my friend's address because she's 'very unwell' (she's mental)
>last message I'd sent her was some politically incorrect banter about her stabbing a pakistani
shit

Horrible place.

This thread is

WILLY™
I
L
L
Y

Approved

ᵂᶦˡˡʸ™ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵗʳᵃᵈᵉᵐᵃʳᵏ ᵒᶠ ᴮʳᶦᵗ/ᵖᵒˡ/ ᵃˡˡ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˢ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ

Entitled scum

Film studies at London Met

Too late - people are already feeling terrorized even if they put a brave face on it.

to be fair, American society is slightly less rigidly patterned by who your parents are and whether or not they were at the same oxbridge college as the person you'd like to work for than the UK. cut em some slack, they are actually bretty gud for letting people start their own businesses without requiring the Lord Fernstanely-Wittingford III stimulus investment package.

Yeah I'm moving next year. At least I'm right in the center near the uni. It's hardly a massive downgrade for me though, I'm from Blackburn. This is all I've ever known.

She's right though

(((economics)))

k

I tried it for a short while, it's idea is fantastic, just cba getting vanned because somebody behind twelve proxies and TOR posts a baby getting shat on.

>replying to a yankposter

What do you expect?
They should be banned from Sup Forums - since the presidential election they have destroyed this board.

Never know m8 maybe you caused some sort of reverse-snackbaring.
Ironic when the Muzzies get hacked down in the street by violent white women

i'm sorry to hear that bud