When is zero hour?

When is zero hour?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4577466/Police-respond-reports-gunfire-Paris-s-Notre-Dame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's been a minor happening already, guy got shot while trying to attack a cop with a hammer

Paris is fucked

look thor had his reasons for attacking the cop. we dont know why he did it. we just have to trust he wasnt being controlled by some strong super villain

#notallmcucharacters

this happened seven days ago so happenings will happen in like a day or three

He was probably planning to take the cops weapon

Plz plz I wish a nigger would

When are you goyim going to deport them all?

Zero hour is supposed to be when Isis goes all out in Europe as soon as they lose in Iraq and syria which is happening right now.

I'm booked to go to france in two days, am I guna die?

Yes but you would die if you stayed in Britain too so you might as well go

touche. I need to move to a better country where they're not supporting these murdering rapists

what is this ?
Have you more sources and links ?

He was just asking for some nails you racist.

ISIS released this warning through Telegram. I think it's an app?
Some of the demands were
>anyone in jail for terror charges must be let go
>French troops must be pulled out of Syria

if the demands aren't met they plan on more car bombs and truck attacks. This was about a week ago, so we'll see if they follow through

Why would they do that, when the average weed dealer can get a real gun easily there.

ok, maybe they are planning something huge for the 14 july

My last 3 digits show how many are killed in the first attack.

When are you kikels you going to stop sending them

Well my family is dragging us to Europe for the first two weeks in July, so they better not fucking do it then

ISIS, just do it now so that my trip can be cancelled and I can remain at my summer job

>maybe for the election guys
>maybe for the Canned festival guys
>maybe for 14 July guys
meh.
If they want surprise and actual victims they know they must attack at random hours or small events. Concerts, sport, movies, shit like that.

Isis are always threatening and barely seem to fulfill their promises. I expected more attacks considering ramadan started a week and a half ago

Bye frenchbros. Too bad the real frenchmen are caught up in the mix. Only thing left to do is form militia.

What is your fucking anthem for fuck sakes?

"Let the impure blood soak our fields"

Tyrannical government etc, to arms citizens etc.
What happend bros.

thanks USA for messing with other peoples business leading to the world we are in now. well done clapclap

Isis's wet dream. They'll never be able to pull off anything of this magnitude, though.
They're down to self radicalised lone wolves. In a few years they will disappear.

"in a few years they will disappear" LOL
Not at the rate you guys are letting in fundamentalists bro.

2050 ethninc french will be a minority. Do something.

They have lots of "support" but French gonna French, it's all words and nobody really volunteer for the actual attacks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4577466/Police-respond-reports-gunfire-Paris-s-Notre-Dame.html

it starts with a hammer

Yep ur fucked. Nice shitposting with you. Might as well open that bottle of scotch you were saving.

Today or tomorrow
Nope, Ramadan is finished by 14 july and too predictable
In Syria they refuse volunteers to France and they redirect them to other countries because they have too many of them
yes goyim they'll disappear, now vote Macron

IS this dare I say /hammertime/ ?

ofc

they should rather target the british. fuck britain and its people.

We all know France is gonna bend over and spread asshole for ISIS doubt their will be any good happenings.

all depend where in europe you gotta be, but i can tell you a 14 july in any hige cities at a favorité place to see the firework is a good chance to see a peacefull truck aswell

A bataclan like, yeah maybe too,but we never know what will happen.

we might fall in a futur civil war soon or late, i just don't know if it will be a french or an european civil war

good thing he didnt have a gun
2nd amendment burgers BTFO

kek

What are the demands?

Its motherfuckin' Ramadan, Charlie Brown

French authorities have been making preparations. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

It would become european in a few weeks

Digits and this is the year of the Siege of Paris (2017)

good thing the cop had a gun.
britcucks BTFO as well

Release of all muslim inmates in prisons and the end of war against IS in Siraq

The message was sent June 1st so should be Thursday.

So buy lots of water, baguettes,Frog's legs, etc

Habbening within 6 hours.
If the numberses says so...

there is a 6 in there. does that mean something?

fucking boring
reroll

I've read that the message was sent 30th of May

oh my god

Confirmed. Kek has awoken. What have you done ?

fuck

underrated

shit just pushed you over the edge

Ok maybe, I didn't see it posted until the first but could be.

Wow pretty big talk from a leaf. Go back to work Cho, Trudeau needs a new kayak to virtue signal from.

Remember Islam is a religion of pe.... oh hell it is a death cult.

Baguettes voted not to fix this so sucks for them

Elton John said zero hour was 9am.

Torbjörn in Notre dame map

Hey ISIS, why don't you put something like 100 operatives in a truck, use it to crush people and when it's stopped they jump down and start attacking the survivors? I mean, empty trucks are a waste of an opportunity.

Summer 2016
14 july Nice
18 july Würzburg
22 july Münich
24 july Ansbach
24 july Reutlingen
26 july Rouen
Considering we have had 8 times more attacks so far this year Id give you 50% possibility of surviving your trip to Europe. Have a great time dude!

Good luck to them. My happening station is ready.
I have no sympathy for the leftists anymore they are traitors to the European race and their nations. They deserve everything they get. They had their chance.

I'm with ya, mate. go vote UKIP.

Who's ready for summer happening and chimpouts

>frogs blown up
>muzzies blown up

Nothing of value lost desu

i would give it till the great american eclipse this august

Ummm, the cop DID have a gun.

How else do you think he stopped the terrorist dummy?

this will happen says the almighty Kek. Also, may all the unbelievers burn in tar. have a nice day, and happy Swedish national day you faggots!

Siege of Paris? You need Vikings for that.

can't wait

Dat ad

Swede praises allahs name before paris' destruction.

>"The real issue are not muslims, its the racists"

My body is ready

fake. isis has never any demands. they just want total war and total domination of islam. no truces or agreements

(you)

Its begun. This was just the opening shot.

>ends up in jail for unlawful use of force, using a firearm against a hammer, dindu nuffin, good boy, family man trying to get his life on track

>staying and trying to take picture of a gun fight
This is how you get "accidental head shot by a lost bullet".

Nah French police is pretty well protected. I don't think the guys that "accidentally" anal raped a nigger with his baton was even that badly punished.

Nothing of value was lost except good job.

100 is a bit overkill

I fuckin hope so