Swedish tourist randomly kicks a Bulgarian woman

offnews.bg/news/Obshtestvo_4/Vizhte-kak-shvedat-rita-kamerierka-v-glavata-bez-nikakva-prichina-Vid_657470.html

>tfw you can't do anything about arabs cucking your country and raping everything in sight, so you come to Bulgaria to kick random women.

>inb4 "he is a sandnigger"
He looks quite white to me

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKJ3jcRINc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#NotAllSwedes

This is what you get for fucking with the superior alpha nordic man,

I fall to my knees whenever a nordic person walks by

Swedes destroy their own country and then behave like stupid niggers as guests in other countries. Never trust a Swede.

Master there is no need for you to apologize. Kicking peasants is okay

The Viking has come to raid the poor slavic peasants

It was just a prank bro, calm down. Don't you see how smug he looks after kicking her?

Alright, Zizek, let's calm down.

Mongrel remove yourself from premises.

It was a good kick. Swedes truly are masters of fighting.

This, this and fucking this! I hate swedes with the intensity of a thousand thousand blazing suns.

The entirety of human language cannot begin to express my disdain for you, you sniveling worm, your grunting ape, you whining dog. You've insulted, demeaned, and outright mocked forces beyond your comprehension, and an end shall soon be upon you. As we speak, the legions of Hades come against you, there will be no mercy, no recompense, and no respite, for your transgressions are beyond forgiveness, and you will answer for them. Eternal torment and woe be upon you, lowliest of fools, weakest of men, dirtiest of filth, for oblivion's embrace is beyond you

Never relax!

We've seen what they have done to their ancestors' legacy and their children's future - imagine what they'll do to you!

Want a Swedish visa, buddy?

Dont you wish you were kicked by a Swede?
It would be a cool story to tell your friends.

The foot of a superior nordic warrior has touched my ugly slav face

Only to kick your dirty Smelma eating ass, you cuck.

Fuck Sweden.

Thank you for your kind words but my time is running out.

You weren't addressed, Tyrone. Now get off your neighbours Internet, nigger.

You fat mixed race piece of shit. I bet that your eyes are not even blue

Any mongrel that raises his voice against the nordics should be beaten to death

But but we have them social benefits and free health care.

Swedish people are insane.

See this pic.

>swedish
>people

Choose just one of the above

Shut up. The reason finland had any sucess is becuase we helped you, or you looked up to us. Dont blame us for still having to learn swedish in school.

She deserved it. Probably a filthy commie like the rest of you b*lgarians

There is absolutely nothing wrong with providing sex for the poor poor refugees.

Ok, now i know your shitposting lol.

Sorry for ruling over you for 600 years

Not really i am just really depressed and want to die

I hate myself, my name and my people

Took you this long? You're actually efterbliven.

Swedes.

Too cucked to defend their nation, but yet somehow man enough to kick an unsuspecting and defenseless woman in the face while on vacation in another country.

I'll never defend you here again.

Hahahahahaaha

Why?

Its easy to say that you are just joking but the pain is real. I am surrounded by worthless human beings and i am one of them myself

I am not intelligent enough to save myself but i am still intelligent enough to realize how pathetic i am.

AHAHAH even russians did more for us and they fucking starved us killing 10% of the population. Fuck you and your pseudo-history, if you were so fucking great you obviously wouldn't be a middle eastern shithole now. Get fucking lost you nigger semen addict. Only thing you ever did here was tax the living shit out of us and what did we get in return? A horrible sounding language, the most ugliest germanic one to be exact. We had to work very hard in order to make it sound less gay. Fuck you Achmed

>I hate myself, my name and my people
Take the blackpill. Stop trying to save humanity and your people, it's fucked.
Focus on yourself, leave pol, go outside. Find out what makes you both happy and productive.
Sort yourself out. I was like you, but the less i visit pol, the better i feel. This is the first time for 3 months, and i'm already feeling shitty.

Especially after Rubin's recent guest called Sweden out for being full of cowardly hypocrites.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKJ3jcRINc

Sweden should become a client state of Saudi Arabia.

at least finns were wise enough to slaughter communists.

For one i never leave my house, i have nothing in common with anyone and i am somewhat poor.

I dropped out of college long ago and stayed at the same place for years. I like to hide in the forests but i am unable to stay in them for long.

This why westerners are our main enemies, muslims are easily solved irrelevancy.
Beat up western cucks, they deserve nothing less.

I've sen ruskies fetishising over swedes before, you never know. Hissat flaggan?

Seems like swedes are adopting nigger culture very well , after importing so many niggers to their coutry

I apologize for correcting you but i am a Slovene. You can call me Russian if you wish though

A swede lying about history?

Unfathomable.

Too bad many communists survived and destroy Finland as we speak.

Pure autism. Ive had this happen to me before besides being kicked for no reason. Happened in germany too, was having a cigarette and some guy just stands in front of me staring and not saying a word. Like 3' away from me. I just kept smoking then left when I finished like wtf couldnt figure out if he was gay and frozen couldnt speak or what not or off the hinges.

Oh really? Never seen that before. I'm an immigrant, why would I ever hoist that godless flag?

Modern times, Pekka! 300 years ago are nothing we had to do with. Actually, finnish högsvenska sounds supergay, look up mark levengood. Why would mongrels want to speak a germanic language anyway.

>I'm an immigrant

>why would I ever hoist that godless flag?

She can pull my trigger.

>a gay person sounds gay when speaking finlandssvenska
>every swede sounds gay speaking r*kssvenska
Really makes you think Machmoud

Hoesntly I don't know what to tell you. You need to focus on things that bring you joy in life. As long as there is joy in life, there's a reason to live. If not your joy then people that care about you. If there literally is no joy left for you or anyone that cares about you, then and only then wouldn't I blame you for killing yourself.

youre not wrong, but you basically just described every country in the world.

Whoops, didnt see the detail. Posting from my ps4

ban assault feet

Hows ramadan going, shitface? Hungry yet?

Wtf, browsing from your ps4? Not only are you a fucking console pleb, you're worse than phone posters.

hahaha, so?

I was kinda shit posting but not really. I'm a second-gen immigrant and we don't own a Swedish flag. But swedes are still cucks for renouncing their Christian faith.

Got to say that was a pretty clean hit. She went down with one strike.

Stockholm is not Sweden.

Still assmad desu

>We wuz aryans n shit

Damn straight!

You don't see me being butthurt on a Tuvalan glass blowing website.

You on the other hand.....

This means Sweden has to repent and show it's not intolerant by accepting one million Muhammadans to Sweden next year.

Well, then he must be a leftist.

>She can pull my trigger.
he is using "trigger" as a metafore for his penis.