That will be $29.99, sir

That will be $29.99, sir.

PLUS TAX

Which is why you cook your own at home with better ingredients for lower cost.

>burgers have no minimum wage
>can't get a good pizza under $20 in burgerland

the free market has failed us

>eating a delivered pizza

heheheh fucking mong forgot to collect my jizya tax.

t. canuck

Okay here's a 10$ tip for just driving here and here's the 8$ delivery fee.

why do burgers not include taxes on pricetags?
is it because they are so braindead they can't math? and corporations get more money out of them that way? or does it actually have a logical sense? seriously wondering.

Tax is the price you pay for civilizlzition you low iq libtard go move to somils or some failed state to live out your anocap dreams

how can a burger call someone else low IQ?

>corporations get more money out of them that way?

Yeah, corporations get to collect tax on products. But we're the braindead ones...

Salam aleikum my brother!

That will be €5.99 for your dürüm.

>how can pizzerias even compete?

dude

braindead burger sees "WOOOW IT'S ONLY x.xx dullars, I'M GONNA BUY IT"

means he buys more products, because he thinks he's paying less than he actually will

takeout deals are ridiculous cheap nowadays. i'll take the inconvenience of a 5 minutes car ride (which i enjoy anyways) to spend half as much. 29.99 better be at least 3 pizzas and why are you spending tax on food?

How much for a good thread, though?

Just include the tax AND tip in the price FFS...

*forgets to tip*

This, I can make a pizza that size for about 2-3 dollars worth of ingredients and about half an hour of time.

>Canadian money
jej

I get two good, three topping, large pizzas, and two liter for $24.38 (tax included)+driver tip.

Paying $30 for a single pizza? It has to be a really damn good pizza.

Because taxes are different in different states and municipalities. It isn't imposed by the corporations. The product costs $x.xx and Big Brother robs you of x% of the sold products.

dude

braindead German sees "WOOOOOW the tax on this giant butt plug is like 3 euros. Fucking greedy ass adult toy shop"

>*forgets to tip*
all in the christmas spirit

WTF, the best pizza in India cost's at most 10-12$ max.

I know a place with pizza and pong

So fucking glad I'm vegan.

"Chain" pizza is disgusting fast-food nigger chow anyway.

Lol yeah no shit eh.

Sad when people can't even cook. I spend 40$ a week on food and I eat well. Fish, eggs, potatos, rice, veggies, chicken, sometimes beef (shits expensive) I'll dine out to a steakhouse once and awhile.

>So fucking glad I'm vegan.
stop being vegan

Do they charge Jizya?

not yet however they will once they have more than 50% of the voting power... so I reckon we have another 15 years of Jizya free dürüms

30$ for pizza?rly?...shiieet

Why is the price 29.99 instead of $30?
I like when a store does the 29.98 thing. Wow, this place is cheaper than those over priced 29.99 stores, said no one ever.
The best is used car prices. That will be $13,991 please

whenever I order food on the weekends I keep my budget at $10-$12 and tip $2. I'm scared that the delivery people might be tampering with my food and I just want to show that I'm no threat. should I be tipping more?

No thanks. I make my own.

I don't know how to hand toss the dough, when I roll it out it tastes OK, but it isn't as good as a nice tossed dough.

plus jizya
plus tip

I'd make my own pizza but my oven is shit. The place I order from has a wood fired oven and it makes the pizza so much better. Look at the crust on this thing you know it's gonna have the texture of a cookie.

But Big Brother still robs you x% of money at the cash register of the shop?! So why can't each shop just put the final price on the tag?

no sales taxes in oregon
checkmate leaf

>+ tip

Nigga that pizza is fucking cold. It's like two hours old. Why are you bringing me cold ass pizza?

I ain't paying for that shit.

Nope, the texture was like Godfather's Pizza. Cost about $7.30 total to make and lasted a family of 6, 3 meals. I'm happy with it.

Little Caesars $5

Still a garbage pizza without any vegetables.

Or just get culinary circle frozen thin crust pizzas for like 5 buck each, takes 15 min to cook, tastes fucking great.

>Be me
>Drive to Sonic
>Order a cheeseburger and tots w/ sweet tea
>Wait 6 minutes 32 seconds
>Barhop is on the way with your order!
>Pay for meal
>"Sir, we work for tips."
>mfw you just walked this over to me

Anyone interested in Pizza Hut can get a $5.99 medium pizza with the coupon code: teomed3t6

30 bucks? Plan better if this is how much you're paying for a pizza holy shit
What is Costco

True, but they do that everywhere in the world, as far as I'm concerned.

$20? Lmao

I can get TWO large 2 topping pizzas for $20

Because it's easier just to out the price of the products on it. Plus in your original post you accused burgers of being brain-dead and not able to maths, but it seems to be the exact opposite. You need the store to calculate sales tax for you? You cant into maths?

$20 for a single pizza is gourmet mellow mushroom tier

I got 27$,here take this pack of ciggies

Tax?!?!?!
I think you mean THEFT!

You can get a three topping large carry out at dominos for 7.99

Pizza costs $15-20, not $29.99

POO PIZZA

Hands him 30$
An extra 10$ for tax
Then an extra 10$ for tip
He told me his life-story, and I felt bad so I gave him an extra 10$ tip.

Time to go pay my bi-
Oh nevermind.