Ontario passes law to remove kids from their homes if parents don't accept their gender identity

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/

>Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said “I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently.”

>“If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
independent
archive.is/E2F4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's only going to get worse

Don't worry, it's not all bad. This law doesn't apply to Muslims or Jews :^)

HAHAHAHAHA

*fucks his dog*

HHAHAHAHA

I LOVE CANADA

Nothing wrong with that. Bad parenting shouldn't be allowed.

What the actual fuck?!!!!

Bestiality is still illegal here. But in many states in the US, it's perfectly legal.

Canada, at what point did you become West Sweden?

Cancer spreads, they are just a few years ahead of us.

haha, why west though? All of Sweden is shit.

>Minister of Child and Family Services

and people wonder why i live in SA...

globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/

Of course he's some french faggot 'Coteau' those poofs are hell bent on ruining families so they can have their gay sex pedo orgies

>Bestiality is still illegal here

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

No shekels today

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
archive.is/E2F4w

because it's west of sweden

Sweden of the Western Hemisphere, I guess.

I'm pretty sure Canada has nigs too

i'm ashamed now

pic related moose jockey faggots

is this real?

Does Canada even have nukes lmao.

Child can't have sex because it doesn't know what it means or can't make such an important decision at a young age. But it's completely normal to want to cut your dick of when you're 6.

Yes, and it's not surprising. Castro's son hates Canada just as he was raised to do.

how the FUCK did that guy get elected? are canadians such pussies?