Hi pol/tards

Hi pol/tards.

I was an Indian shitposter until recently. Until I got a job in Austria(lia). After working for a while I am now entitled for Austrian citizenship (Rot-Weiß-Rot-Karte).

You know what? I am going to take that citizenship and make Austrian street unsanitory and unhygienic. You Europoors will pay for all the POOINLOO jokes over the last years. HAHAHHAHAHA

You want a DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET?

I WILL GIVE YOU ONE!!!!!

EUROPOORS BTFO!!!!

JAI HIND!!! VANDE MATARAM!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAzGaaq83-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indians are the coolest foreigners I know. A family from Guyana moved next to me 10 years ago and they're closer to me than my extended family.

Go fuck with the Muslims. Those guys are assholes.

Poojeet, you truly are our greatest ally

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAzGaaq83-o

Are you guys pretending to be Indians and acting to be nice to the guys pretending to be Indians after driving us out of this board?

Bhai, we will strike fear into the heart of the toilet dwellers.

They will pa for their POOINLOO insults.

That's actually a pretty good idea though

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

No, I'm being 100% serious. I'm often an active dissenter around here.

I'm a realist not a racist and I've had nothing but good experiences with Indian people. They're incredibly intelligent and kind. People make fun of India because the country is overcrowded but I'd gladly see my tax dollars going to that kind of foreign aid rather than financing drug wars and U.S. oil invasions abroad.

Okay, I'm about to get attacked. Stay strong, bro.

Thanks bro :)

The poo in loo thing is just bantz.

We like Indians, probably more than any other brown skinned people.

Behead those that insult the potty

Get yourself a white woman and spread our genes

If getting white women was that easy for us pajeets, all white nations would have already been turned to brown.

How did you got there? How can I be a citizen of Austria, please tell me senpai?

they are disguting, I wouldn't even shake their hands

It is pretty easy actually, you either have to be a skilled laborer or a skilled professional (like doctor, engineer)

What about management or Economist?

I wouldn't shake hands with a Mexican either. You are the Indians of brown people.

>You know what? I am going to take that citizenship and make Austrian street unsanitory and unhygienic.

It will be hard for you. They don't need those two.

POO

Follow your dreams Pajeet.

I'm sad.
I want to leave India so badly, to any European country.
:((

Inshallah brother dump one from my side

Poojihad.

You make me proud fellow panjeet now reverse colonize the shit out of them and don't forget to invest in India atleast 10 percent of your annual income

We have a Solutions for your Problems.

did you enshrine your toilet already?

We also have an App for you.

Actually no one should pay for anyone,let the natural selection do its work,poor Indian shouldn't be provided with money they don't know how to use it.

Actually by providing with aid you are making things worse for us.

Yes, poo on it.

it is almost poetic in how mad you are

Great thread

Your LARPing isn't funny

2/10 for effort

Learn a trade, or study something useful. And then apply over internet for a job. They are looking for many IT and electronic related jobs. Also health related jobs will get you a job here.

Yeah I have to send a bunch of money to my parents. But I do it willingly. They were the ones getting me to where I am right now.

Paying for education we couldnt afford.

Most Indians and Packys are awesome people. The ones here are well educated respectful and generally plesent to be around.... Thank you British colonialism.

Nimm ein Sackerl für deine Gackerl will be a thing of the past soon.

whats that?

No European country wants you shit-skin poo-in-loo

If that's your country's official position, then we should absolutely respect your wishes but here's how I see it, and try to give me the benefit of the doubt because I'm against intervention -even financial- on foreign countries in most circumstances.

In the case of India, you have people who are
>highly intelligent
>industrious
>peaceful
>conscious
>modern
>tolerant

...and they're still very into their own culture, religion, and tradition. It's not like my heritage, Bongs and Micks, who have been rendered indistinguishable from the rest of America beyond the fact that I like a nice foight when I drink too much.

Most of the Indians I associate with are doctors, educators, or in law enforcement/civil service. That's pretty esteemed company as far as I'm concerned.

So, when you have a people like that, with all the latent potential to just leap into the 1st World and contribute - why not give them a leg up if you can afford it? Not welfare. Not taking on their responsibilities. Just a little aid if you ask for it. Seems like a pretty bro thing to do but I don't know. I imagine there's going to be a greater return on investment than sayyyy, building a million dollar bomb whose use will herald the end of the world.

do what bose did

Pajeets will by superpower by 2020

Once I saw a fat female shitting in the middle of a subway station in vienna. You can't top that poo. I strongly suggest the Sackerl-Gackerl-App.