Is it true that Grand Theft Auto is an accurate representation of what Brits think America is like?

Is it true that Grand Theft Auto is an accurate representation of what Brits think America is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/blood_and_soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_Games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

San Andreas is a documentary, isn't it?

I think I'll install this again. It's good fun

No

Pretty sure it's all euros not just brits that think this way.

online specifically yes
>get clipped -by- cops
>1 star
>get shot to death

Rockstar is an American company

It's pretty tame compared to Chicago.

Rockstar North, the division that makes GTA, is based in Scotland.

One of the biggest AAA dissapointments of the past few years, right up there with "Fallout" 4 and MGSV: The Unfinished Ruse Cruise.

It works even on a different level, for people who don't live in California. I honestly thought it was one of the funniest games I've ever played, I don't care what anyone thinks. Made fun of the retardation of both sides. Made fun of hipsters, environmentalists, and unions while most other "comedy" now embraces all of that and just focuses on the other side.

Join my nazi crew in GTA faggots.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/blood_and_soil

>cars running over pedestrians
GTA is obviously based on the UK

U dn't even hav da hukuchu drag, get on muh level. Also da ceo is cooler than biker

They should really do another London, or a fictional London-like city.

How are there going to be guns in bongland?

They also made fun of inbred hick white nationalists, in case you didn't notice.

this

Illegal means, like in GTA4.
Yeah, and I loved it for that too.

Trevor is a fucking liberal cuck, god damn canadian.

I'll give you Fallout and MGSV, but I'm not sure what you have against GTA.

Loved it.

There's nothing in there except for memetastic writing and story missions. Outside of them the world is lifeless as fuck, just a procession of disconnected setpieces. There's no incentive to explore the map, no incentive to do side missions or look for unlocks, it's just dull. The stats are meaningless, making money is meaningless, since one character starts in a mansion right off, and the other just receives it for free. Buying cars and modyfing them is meaningless, since the one that will appear is the default one. To be honest it just feels unfinished, I know this isn’t a popular opinion but there it is. The characters and acting were great, and it had some really good jokes, but as a game it just not all there.

Pic related.

Wait for 7 days ye faithful and all thy doubts will be dispelled by Lord Kojima

hey Nietzsche you sound like a whiney little bitch

Haha, based Ruseman will take us on a Ruise Cruise of The Century

>mfw

No, rockstar headquarters is in Scotland. Rockstar North is in New York.

Wikipedia disagrees with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_Games

>i am easily entertained and am generally ok with paying $60 for unfinished games that have less meanigful gameplay features than a PS2 game from the same series

ok good for you retardo

That is what america is like in some *cough black* places.

pls drop money

GTA SA and everything after are the most pretencious, cuck shit games I've ever played. SA releasing was when i realised the brown hordes were going to take over. Every nigger and spic in that game should have been lined up against a wall, or enslaved. GTA 4 had this wierd Martin Scosaisy movie feel. Took itself way too seriously. I'm supposed to sympathise with these characters after they murder hundreds of people for chump change WTF!? It's all amoral brainwashing.

blut?

> I'm supposed to sympathise with these characters after they murder hundreds of people for chump change

They literally get their lives destroyed at the end, that's the whole point.