Syphillis in UK at record levels because of Homosexuals

news.sky.com/story/syphilis-cases-in-england-reach-highest-level-since-1949-10906232

>Cases of syphilis have reached their highest level since 1949, new figures have shown.

>In 2016, there were 5,920 diagnoses of syphilis - an increase of 12% from the previous year and almost double the 3,001 recorded in 2012.

>Public Health England (PHE) said the cases were mostly associated with transmission in gay, bisexual or other men who have sex with men.

>In 2016, there were 420,000 diagnoses of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in England, down 4% on 2015, the PHE said.

>The impact of STIs remains greatest in heterosexuals aged 15 to 24, black ethnic minorities and gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.

What a fucking surprise. Mentally ill and diseased deranged individuals. Pic related for relevance during the London attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't fuck men and trash women, that's it.

Sex is overrated anyway.

>Sex is overrated anyway.

this, cuddles is far better than nasty fluid sex

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord dot gg/Tt8Pa

#NOTALLVIRUS
#PRAYFORIMMUNESYSTEM
#ORGANISMOFPEACE

We need a second orlando
youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4

not because of homosex
because of unprotected sex
heterosex spreads penis blisters too

Yeah liberals love science until science uncovers things like this

Yeah, but heterosexuals are not as promiscuos as faggots.

>*VIRUS
that's why we call it Franzosenkrankheit. le french illness.

Hope them all gets super aids and die.

SUPERAIDS CHAN WHEN ?

That is ok then, all the gays will kill themselves off.

I thought it was Cernovich pulling a Paul Joseph Watson.

>there were 5,920 diagnoses of syphilis
Out of a population of 65million.

Okay, gays are promiscuous hedonists who are self-medicating their depression and feelings of social isolation by fucking each other instead of confronting life head on and sorting their shit out, but even so, syph is hardly a big problem, is it?

Butt user, it's been proven STDs are far easier to spread anally than vaginally, at least with aids I hear that's the case. Why are most aids patients fags?

Okay so I'm an anarcho communist essentially but I really hate gays

Die off from cancer you homosexual, cancerous son of a bitch. Sup Forums will never be affiliated with the cancerous likes of you, to the rope with you bastards, to the fucking rope.

>when you're a khv but at least you avoid all STDs

I think most people have problems with the whole promiscuity thing, and it's easily stopped by wearing a fucking condom. If not for the sake of the NHS, can't they wear it for their partner's sake?

I got an STI test done once and the nurse said something about AIDS being on the rise, and I said "thanks, tinder" to which she responded "more like thanks, Grindr."

>gay
>bisexual
>or
>other men who have sex with men.

You brits are incomprehensible sometimes.

>hetero anal sex doesn't exist