Do conservative black women exist Sup Forums?

Do conservative black women exist Sup Forums?
youtu.be/Ru4SVUlNfMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17JMEPQjlnk
youtube.com/watch?v=-6-HHQBTggc
youtube.com/watch?v=cs18R78idpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow hot girl in vid op

thanks im op

I really like Josephine a lot.

I'd argue that most non-whites are conservative, even Hispanics/Blacks or ones in America that vote Democrat. It's just that conservative means something different depending on your demographic situation. They basically vote for their own ethnic interests, which is about as conservative as it gets. Ryan Falk has talked about this before.

but seriously, most women into politics are annoying. Conservative women who have no kids, no marriage prospects, or any inclination to live a tradition life are just as bad as any liberal roastie.
ex: Lauren southern

Wow, OP you are really smart.

Yes. At least one. Well, a distant family member in law (aunt) of mine is a single mom of three from two men, she grew up on welfare and her siblings ended up addicted to opiates and she later found out she was half black when she thought she was full Puerto Rican for so long that her nigglet kids don't know they are quarter black (when they look like Stephen Curry and senpai).

But she's very fiscally and mostly socially conservative. She works for the federal government in network and IT, self taught during the 90s but never went to college. Still she's anti welfare and only approves begrudgingly when one of her nieces or nephews use it but really she attacks them and eventually they get jobs and work because her harshness towards welfare lifestyle.

Her being a bastard nig nog who had to work hard to be independent from.thr state and felt and saw the negative effects of welfare has turned her into the darkest skinned female Republican ice known irl

Bang her user

t.achmed

Why do black women have the worst feet?
>no wrinkles, the best part of feets

t. bent skinhead

Yeah.

in texas

>Footfag looking down on anyone for any reason

Ebony Williams, one of the hosts of the Fox News 5pm show, said her mother is a Trump supporter. I assume she is a black woman.

That's the worst part. Their feet are shit tier peasant feet. DROPPED

Yes, diamond and silk are two examples of it.

They're still better than Asian

I bet you're a peasant.

>"you should bang your aunt user"
>no thats what an arab would do
>"skinhead"

I've never been able to enjoy looking at black feet because they're so unevenly pigmented.

What do you mean?

Eboni Williams on FOX

>Do conservative black women exist Sup Forums?
Only on TV (fiction)

Why don't you have a seat right over there

Would jizz in

Isn't she a student of J. Peterson.
>tfw black daddy left her
>Peterson becomes a father figure for her
>she wants a bf like Peterson
>says conservative stuff to please white males
Women cant be political independently, it ends up with disaster like feminism. Usually women will absorb the political orientation of their men, assuming the men have their views and principles and aren't cucks.

Yep. I fuck one.

I have meet exactly one. Her grandpa showed her the hood one day and said you don't want end up like this and muh pick yourself up your bootstraps speech so she busted her ass in school to get a degree/decent job. Like I said only one.

They need to use them for swinging on trees.

brown beauties.

I don't think any conservatives exist where I live

that's because gay leaf

Full Puerto Rican is meaningless. It's a mystery meat ethnicity

Ewww

There is this lady:
youtube.com/watch?v=17JMEPQjlnk
youtube.com/watch?v=-6-HHQBTggc
youtube.com/watch?v=cs18R78idpQ

underrated

Shut it dothead.

Amazing how something as simple as covering your forehead with your hair makes you look sexier. Do side-by-side comparisons of some of her photos; women' shouldn't cut off their bangs.