"Liberal owned media" lol whatever retards

"Liberal owned media" lol whatever retards

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-32495854
youtube.com/watch?v=mdXXk8fHurA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nike logo

>one example, and they probably legally had to do it, anyways.

> ITT things the mainstream media won't cover

The same thing CNN did with trump you mean? I suppose we can just ignore the fact that only a moron would think that these organisations are anything but liberal breeding grounds

28p has been deposited into your account

Redpill me on Brit politics real quick. Pretend I'm a retard who doesn't know anything about anything ;).

Are the Tories like the NeoCons here, or what?

Are Theresa May and John McCain relatively equivalent, policy-wise?

Less neo-con and more nationalist under May but pretty much

This. Very strict laws against product placement in the UK.

Vote based Jezz

conservatives are more like neoliberals
corbyn is pretty much commy/marxist

anyone right of corbyn is deemed as right wing even though conservatives are cucked lefties

this

Our Tories are more like your democrats

Even "right" parties in Europe are left wing.

>This guy.

thx m8s

So May = a less evil Hillary and Corbyn is Bernie going full USSR?

>Achmed how you doing mate?
>I haven't seen you in ages!
>Y...yeah... I'm doing alright.
>What have you been up to mate?
>Nervousexplosion.jpg.

I'll take "What is a mother fucking outlier" for $0.50, Alex.

That is clearly a Nike symbol. i'm not sure what censorship laws you have but if companies have certain rights to not have their product labels slapped on undesired objects or people they want it censored.

Essentially yes. Voting for corbyn is just accelerating the UKs eventual collapse whilst voting may is simply pausing it for a few years.

Yup

>western mayne streem meteor doesn't cover every story about Iraqis trying to stop other Iraqis from being blown up by other Iraqis
CONSPIRACY

>full USSR
>resistance to zionists and wall street 1%
>like smth bad

oh (((You)))

sucks...i was surprised to find out this was the 'conservative' candidate

Jesus Christ. How??? You cunts need a fucking king that will take that parliament thing away. Democracy really and truly was a fucking mistake.

>full USSR
>bankrolling and arming Marxist niggers fighting the white man in Africa because lol colonialism is bad
oh (((You)))

>what is purdah

Every law and bill since the English civil war is tilted in favour of parliament since their experience was of tyrannical kings and queens as opposed to fags in west minister.

>WHO

What?

Who gives a fuckkk.

>white man in Africa

more like goyim people in Africa

>During the 1970s, Israel sold weapons and military equipment to the predominantly white government of Rhodesia during the Rhodesian Bush War, eventually granting them a license to manufacture their own

I`m not even talking about South African nuclear program

>The same thing CNN did with trump you mean?
It's standard media policy. Advertising one candidate on air, negative of positively, is seen as giving them an advantage. Something about equal time for all of the people running.

Networks stop rerunning Law and Order when one of the old fucks from that ran for office.

REALITY

They allow Nike logos on sporting events and even have this sympathetic article on same.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-32495854

The removal was purely political.

>we love our based niggers in hammer and sickle hats because Israel was the only country in the world willing to sell Rhodesians weapons
>letting niggers fuck your wife as long as Israel disapproves
KEK

>normal muslims exist
woah

youtube.com/watch?v=mdXXk8fHurA Lol

The sporting venues have paid sponsorship to have their image taken/footage recorded

>letting niggers fuck your wife

one mistake burger, not MY wife, but YOURS

Does this have anything to do with election laws which require broadcasters to give equal time on the airwaves?

If a normal muzzy stops a isis muzzy, its just breaking even, this one time

The Nike Swoosh was blurred because it is advertising. It is not the BBCs job to protect a brands identity.