Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
youtube.com/watch?v=_hGYiTKEMoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong, Toledo is part of Spain.

This North/South division also exists in Belgium, in Germany, in France, in Italy, in Portugal, in Morocco, in Algeria, in Europe as a whole, the world as a whole, etc.

Stop being a subversive and dividing your own country, you idiot.

Phew at least Catalonians are on the other side.

fuck catalonia aka east castille and basque country aka north castille
we stand ready to honor the ancient alliance castilbros
UNA
GRANDE
LIBRE

Redpill me on this Serb-Spanish alliance

>your own country

Pic related, the south is not my country. Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

After the Serbian Empire fell, it was Serbs who were the Habsburg body block against the Turks, back when Habsburgs reigned in Spain and in central Europe
>ironic given later history, 1914, but that happened bc annexation of Bosnia

And of course there is the recognition of Kosovo

And of course

>Basing your beliefs about the people of parts of your country off internet memes
Get out of your basement for once and proceed to kill yourself.

Toledo is in Ohio, retard.
>Spanish education

kys roach rapebaby

so, nothing. lmao

Sorry Manolo you're all shitskins for us.

>Basing your beliefs about the people of parts of your country off internet memes

I have been in the south. They speak funny, their culture sucks, the land is a barren wasteland and they all look like arabs. And it never rains. It is total shit. Again, fuck off.

(You)
In all seriousness, I didn't know there was a city called Toledo in Ohio.

Said the southern subhuman.

Sure you have little guy, sure you have.

i support spanish unity but scottish independence will be the best day of my life, ahmed

Don't forget England.

Nice arguments.

At least we agree on something mate

Finally, I can agree with a spanish for once.

DOn't you dare to talk shit about Murcia, ACHO!!! ACHO!!!

>Vasconia
>Cantabria
>Asturias
>Galicia

>Africa

Nice evidence, you could have posted genetic data but instead you post a meme to claim how shitty the south is in

100% correct

>Catalonia
>Europe

sameeeeeeeee XD7

i'd include the balearic islands

spain is a non-nation they can't even have words in their anthem cause its so triggering

How does Spain feel about Latin America?

>Murica
>Not Mexico

portugal is LITERALLY africa you fuckin moor

Sudaca

Why do I need genetic data when they look more swarthy and you can't see one single blonde/redhead in the streets?

And I don't even care that much about that, the rest (culture, landscapes, climate, language) is much more important. And it is total trash, it sucks. Morocco is probably better than southern Spain.

Spaniards are the biggest retards of the world. They truly are the beaners of Europe. It's pathetic how they try to create non existent divides between the north and the south when they're not that genetically different.

We have semi-official ones
It's complicated

Why didnt you rename andalucia, literally straight from those that tried making you islamic

>%56 white

poortgual should just be annexed by spain
it makes no sense for it to be independent

I agree. Foreigners always have a better image of Spain than Spaniards, mainly because we are all so fucking retarded and fight for stupid bullshit.
At this point I might move out because having conversations with other Spaniards on the internet is becoming extremely obnoxious.

Because it's simply false.
>There are no blonde or redheads in the South
You've never been here. Stop pretending you have.

why isn't portugal part of spain?

VANDALucia
still, they should have renamed it after something other than germanic barbarians

Should change the name, the flag and the anthem (flag and anthem made by a moor loving republican cuck)

Should say "EASTERN EUROPE".
Fucked-up commie cunts.
Catalunya is the shittest part of Spain.

Culture, landscapes, climate, language, and the rest are far more important than genetics.

We could argue about the genetic part (there is still a difference, but whatever) but try to say that Spain is all the same regarding the rest. lol.

soon my friend

but portugal is poorer and more moor than andalusia

>Body block
>Couldn't even stop ottomans from conquering most of Hungary

Portugal would fucking ruin the economy though.

i'm hoping to do the camino de santiago next year. any tips?

I have been in the south, but you didn't read my post. Or you conviniently ignored it.

>And I don't even care that much about that, the rest (culture, landscapes, climate, language) is much more important

Anyways, here you go

The Baques are indeed somewhat different genetically from other Spaniards. They have a bit more Northwest European ancestry (inherited from Mesolithic hunter-gatherers), and completely lack Red Sea, Southwest Asian and Caucasian admixtures (see autosomal maps). The absence of Red Sea and Southwest Asian admixture indicates that the Basques do not have any Phoenician, Jewish, Greek, Roman or Arabic ancestry. Looking at maternal lineages, the Basques also stand out from the rest of the peninsula, lacking many haplogroups, be it those associated with African or Southwest Asian ancestry (HV, L, M1, U3, U6) or those linked to the original Indo-European homeland in Eastern Europe (H2a1, H4, H7, H8, H11, H15, I, T1a1a1, U2, U4, W). They make up for it with higher frequencies of Mesolithic and Neolithic lineages (H1, H2a2a, H3, H5a3, J2a1a, J1c, K1a, T2, U5, V and X). This is in perfect agreement with the fact that Basque language is non-Indo-European. What generally comes as a surprise is that 85% of Basque paternal lineages belong to the Proto-Celtic R1b-P312. This can be explained by the fast replacement of male lineages due to warfare with neighbouring Proto-Celts and the establishment of a Celtic ruling class who quickly spread their Y-DNA through polygamy.

from eupedia.com

Interestingly the Catalans also lack the Southwest Asian ancestry, but do have some Red Sea and Caucasian genes. The Southwest Asian admixture is slightly more common in southern Portugal and Andalusia, which is consistent with the higher historical presence of Phoenician, Roman and Arabic people in that region. The Basques and the Catalans are the only Western European completely lacking genetic contribution from Southwest Asia. This is also translated in an extreme scarcity of Y-haplogroups J1, E-M34 and T, which are all typically Southwest Asian linages.

from eupedia.com

wear comfortable shoes and have a big fat steak when you arrive in melide. god tier

serbia i thought you'd be able to relate to our struggle against roach-like invaders. i guess you're just a habsburg shill

yet kosovo exists

Which part of Spain is the whitest? Also, what goes on in Galicia and Asturias?

Australia, but were also large enough to have an east west division on top of that as well, shits fucked.

The last true Germans died in WWII. Modern Germany is the product of soviet rape gangs post-WWII.

military frontier was after the fall of hungary when habsburgs pushed back

besides you got cucked worse than us, pakistan and bangladesh are like giant bosnia and kosovo

andalusians are wh-

andalusians are hu-

youtube.com/watch?v=_hGYiTKEMoQ

strength in unity, brother
spain will have a qt queen next
why not have a Portuguese king of the iberian union
like castille-aragon marriage

>Portugal annexed by Spain
>not Spain annexed by Portugal
Kys faggot

Unless you're religious, skip the last leg and head for Portugal instead.

Galacia is a bit of a let-down compared to neighboring regions.

Fun fact: There was almost a civil war fought over Toledo between Michigan territory and Ohio state.

This was also how Michigan got statehood despite not meeting population requirement in exchange for backing the hell off.

I'm sorry, but some of the most Spanish Spaniards and whitest whites I know are from Malaga.

australia i am triggered hard by you being included in civilization 6 as a separate civilization
for fucks sake

>Southwest Asian ancestry
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I guess if having SWA ancestry makes you non-white, Catalonians are among the only whites!
Also see What language? Castilian?

thanks for the tips

Oh hey! Another Americ- Oh it's a Spain thread this time....

Pull the line down to include Toledo and Valencia and it's accurate.

Obligatory "what typical Spanish women look like" post.

>Africa starts at the Pyrenees
Albert Camus

I don't remember but I'm pretty sure some Anglo cunt said the same thing about the Channel.

We're all the nigger of someone else Ricardo.

nation states are the more perfect form of organization for societies. if you think EU is a raw deal imagine giving madrid more power. a country with a different language even. a king is a temporary fix and bigger problems will boil over.

full of psychos, last year an american chink was murdered doing the camino

I guess I could include basques yes but Cantabria, Asturias and Galicia are hotspots for moorish ancestry plus their economy sucks even tho they have barely no immigrants -> Africa tier.

Balearics are catalan rapebabies but mongrels can't compare to the pure breed sorry.

Here, take the catalan redpill.
>Pic related.

Typical Basque woman.

Toledo, Ohio is bigger than Toledo, Spain

>Andalusian
>Spanish
pick one

There are like dozens of cities with Spanish names scattered throughout the Americas
I believe there are several Cordobas, Granadas etc

Oh is it this Thread again?

FTFY

We can all agree with this

GIBRALTAR CATALAN YOU FAGGOT!

You ignore everything, because you don't want to see it. Here, have more.

The Suebi were the only of the three tribes that actually settled in Iberia. As a Germanic tribe, they would have brought haplogroups I1, I2a2a (M223, formerly known as I2b1), R1b-U106 and R1a (L664, Z282 and Z283 subclades) to the Iberian peninsula, and indeed all of them except R1a are found essentially in the western half of the Iberian, especially in Portugal and Galicia. R1a is found in northern Castile, Asturias and Cantabria, and could either have been brought there by the Visigoths, or be the descendants of Mesolithic hunter-gatherers (as is the case of the Pasiegos).

Galicia, northern and central Portugal, and Catalonia are the regions with the highest ratios of Germanic Y-DNA today (approx. 5 to 10% of the male lineages), which is consistent with the historical settlements of the Suebi, and the Frankish influence in Catalonia's case.

>muh what language.

Shut up idiot. EVERYTHING is different, the language, the culture, the climate, the landscapes,etc. We can argue about genetics but you already know that, stop pretending.

Kosovo is Serbia

Stop spreading bullshit like that.

What can be ascertained is that northern regions such as Cantabria, Asturias and even Galicia have negligible medieval Arabic, Jewish and Phoenician ancestry, and therefore the presence of Southwest Asian haplogroups should be attributed to Neolithic herders. Maternal Southwest Asian lineages included especially HV, J1d, J2a2, U3, X1 as well as some K, T and X2 subclades. Autosomal data shows a maximum of 12% of Southwest Asian and Red Sea DNA in southern Portugal and western Andalusia, and a minimum of 0% in the Basque country.

Bruh what.
Ive been to Sevilla, Cadiz, Toledo and Valencia

hardly any negroids in sight, the ones I did see were on the street selling sunglasses during the day, and coke at night

I don't speak Andalusian, I speak Castilian, what are you talking about?
You talk about me ignoring everything yet you ignore what I post, interesting.
You're now implying that only Germanics are white, which is blatant nordicidist propaganda and false.
I repeat, see and

What about Ancient Greeks, they colonized south of Spain right?

Not the Point. Stop dividing your own Peninsula

África empieza en los Pirineos

Just stop. Serbs were nothing during that time and did nothing besides taking ottoman Turk cock up the ass and fighting for the Ottomans against Christians. Look up battle of nicopolis, second battle of Kosovo and literally ever battle that involved Serbs after 1389. You were slaves roach!

Yes, North of the Pyrenees, we know.

Really?

Only 2.1% of your population is Muslim.
Why tf is southern spain considered Africa or Mooristan?

Indeed, you start seeing a lot of niggers and moors once you are in France.

Tfw being iberian conquistador, basques are brothers

We have lots of gypsies and moors here but the claims are exaggerate, it's just plain ignorance.

not white

you look mexican