How BASED is this black man, fellow 'pedes?

Get this guy a coat! Niggers are BASED!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6alpd5/get_in_normie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

r/The_Donald
>Diverse community
>based Muslims
>based Jews
>based blacks
>based Indians
>based Hawaiians
>based Samoans
>based Hispanics
>based Eskimos
>based Native Americans
>based Aborigines
>based Pygmies
>based Asians
>Gavin McInnes, PJW, based Milo all have done AMAs here
>Actually moral and cares about Syrian children
>Focuses on the real issues like antitrump buzzfeed articles
>tight knit intimate community
>has taken the REAL redpill (that Israel is our greatest ally and democrats are the real racists)
>silences racists who attack based Kushner
Sup Forums
>99% white (gross)
>no based people at all
>rarely will find a single thread in the catalog with a based black man in a MAGA hat
>calls Milo a pedo even though he's a based gay pede (uhh...wake up call Sup Forums, its not pedophillia when the 13 year olds are boys!)
>has never been to a twinks for trump meet up
>thinks jewish influence is a problem (LOL!)
>talks about boring inconsequential shit like foreign policy, immigration, cultural dysgenisis, demographic replacement
>you cant even get upvotes (how are you even supposed to know when you made a based post???)
>doesn't want to give money to Israel
>doesnt understand that jews, blacks, trannies, gays, arabs and whites all bleed the same red patriot blood
How can Sup Forums even complete

What a horrible place.

Niggers get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wish my wife would swallow his cum

shadilay praise KEK

Yes Shareblue, let's alienate the only reddit community that has something in common with us. Totally not counterproductive.

WTF I love Niggers now! We need to drop all this racist shit, can't you see how based Niggers and Chinks are compared to wimpy white boys? We need more diversity in the Alt RIght for us to grow.
I wish I could be as based as a Nigger

So based, would marry my daughter off to.

Yea, you guys need to stop calling them coalburners, thats just going to alienate our based black friends.

get back over the wall

>something in common with us
LOL SO TRUE xDDDDDDDDDDD PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR MY FELLOW PEDE!!!!!! WHO CARES IF HE'S NOT KEEPING ANY OF HIS PROMISES WHEN HES SO BASED AND TRIGGERING ALL THE SNOWFLAKES!!!HELICOPTER RIDES FOR SHARIABLUE WHEN ???
Edit: How do I check my karma on Sup Forums?

I feel fucking sick

Why is he Black tho?

just goes to show republicans are no different from democrats.

They love spics, niggers, muslims, trannies as long as they vote republican. And hate them if they dont. its that simple.

You're right, based human sacrifice practicing Aztec 'pede!

>Totally skipped the fact that both parties switched ideologies.
yeah this nigger is so based....not

He just pulled out of the Paris Climate agreement, TPP is dead Gorsuch is in. This nigga is Big Ballin right now

I sent you a pm ;)

Send 9,000 Sup Forums Refugees to Reddit NOW

Faptime

LOL
Funny how they forget that party lines basically 180'd. The Dems back then would be GOP today.

>>Totally skipped the fact that both parties switched ideologies.
when will this meme end

>being this ignorant
>showing this much cognitive dissonance

good little moron. lap up everything democrat policies shit into your mouth. they need you clueless and stupid, so keep on shoveling their political feces into your gullet.

I know! I'm getting tired of winning xDDDD Please Mr. Trump no more winning!!! Who cares if he's choking on Netanyahu's matzah balls, fomenting conflict with the middle east, not building a wall and allowing our borders to remain when porous, as long as he got a neo-con in SCOTUS and pulled out of some global warming shit, HE'S STILL BASED

Hello why don't you have a seat right over there.
You wanna tell me what you're doing here?

bruh we aren't even half way into his first year.

>in fighting
Stop getting suckered you idiots. They get paid to do this shit and you fall right into it.

Tfw Sup Forums is more diverse than plebbit

>defending reddit

I'm completely for white when possible but will not purity spiral into ousting allies. Maybe we can become strong enough where that's even an option but right now it isn't and normies definitely won't go for it. Too unrealistic. They need to start calling out the fucking jews though. I actually liked that full on natsoc black dude that was against race mixing of any kind.

Take the red pill.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6alpd5/get_in_normie/

Nice shitposting burger, but ausfags are better

Thanks T_D

MY EYES

Dear God. Half of Sup Forums is on the_donald.

Not a redditfag and not making excuses, but this is an example of an infiltration and sabotage of that board.

>Sup Forums
% white
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sup Forums
>99% white

Have you ever been here?

KEK!
SHADILAY!
MAGA!

>Sup Forums
>99% white

Sup Forums is the easily the most racially diverse white supremacy board there is

>pol 99% white

I'm half white, probably the most white here you fucking heeb

Lurk more you dumb faggot

Nigel doesn't deserve to be mashed in with those fucks

>taking that post seriously
Lurk more you dumb faggot

>based negros xDDDDDDD he should fuck my wife xDDDD

>not realizing how many unironic shills are on here

Stop bowing down at every opportunity you faggot

>thinks jewish influence is a problem (LOL!)

Every civilization in history before 1945 knew jewish influence was a problem.

more like

go back you insufferable cunt

I'm literally over 99.9% European. Not all of us are impure.

>once a plebbit, always a plebbit
>still care about diversity
Nobody here likes diversity
>99% white
How long have you been here?

>Sup Forums
>99% white (gross)

loool he doesn't know

>pol
>99% white
Oh my God. Sup Forums is probably 60% white if that.

Fucking summerfags I swear

>Sargon of Cuckad is dispensing the red pills

FUCKING BAAASED NIGGER IN A TRUMP HAT

KEKISTAN GUYZZZ JORDAN PETERSON

LIBERTARIANISM

>that pic
>American "nationalists"
JUST

"Often in a conversation those with autism exhibit an inability to understand the use of gestures associated with express sarcasm." -DSM IV

BASED BLACK MAN REPORTING FOR DUTY

they are useful idiots.
also, if you reply to this thread without saging, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

The parties switched platforms, ideologically republicans were the ones who fought for their right for slaves.

Die mixed nigger

Ah the magic "switch" that just happened and everyone agreed on.

I guess everybody got together after the civil war and some cunt was like "Ok the war is over now so I think we should switch political parties."

"Wait what the fuck?" Said everyone else.

"You guys come on, aren't you tired of checking the same box on your ballot every 4 years? Don't you want to do something new and adventurous without giving up your ideas? Well let's just switch the names to our parties!"

"Oh my god that is so fucking smart yes sign us all up!!!" Screamed the Americans and Confederates, frothing at the mouth and jumping up and down in excitement.

And so it was that the great magical party switch occurred. The end.

Think I found my favorite /thedonald post. From the haphazard capitalizations, to the posters name, its just fucking perfect.

>yfw user is making a twitter account to post screenshots in leddit to shill against leddit in Sup Forums

you have a lot of free time huh?

Kek you fell for my meme account

That's no nigger, that's a true basketball American...

>Divide and conquer thread?
Divide and conquer thread!

OH NO MORE PEOPLE ARE JOINING MY POLITICAL SIDE
OH NO NORMIES GETTTING REDPILLED!
OH NO OUR SIDE IS GAINING MORE MOMENTUM
QUICK START ATHREAD DIPARGING PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OUR POLITICAL AGENDA!!!!!!!

>TelAvivTrump

kek. BASED best ally.

Kill it with fire

gas exterminates centipedes, right?

Cute.

holy fucking shit, that place is infested with cancer and AIDS

This "Sup Forums ain't t_d" shit is really getting old. The_Donald is Sup Forums/pol/-Ultra Lite. Fuck off with this obvious attempt at divide and conquer.

The 'Democratic Party was pro-slavery' is such a stupid attack point and completely irrelevant to contemporary politics.

I wonder if those kind of threads are made by our enemies to force them to either prove that they're 'racists' or accept and encourage their own demise. Either way it goes, our enemies win by posting it.

>Sup Forums
>99% white

It's shitskin central, half of you burgers aren't even white.