OYY VEY! OYY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN! !

Muslims 'outraged' by billboard that insults prophet Mohammed

INDIANAPOLIS— An anti-Muslim billboard disparaging the prophet Mohammed that can be seen from an Indiana highway on the east side of Indianapolis is drawing concern from local Muslims.

Now, Islamic leaders in Indianapolis are challenging those responsible for what they say are offensive and untrue statements to stand by their words, shed their anonymity and explain their motivations.

"It is a horrible billboard. I'm outraged by it, but saddened at the same time ... and I would like to know who is behind it," said Rima Shahid, executive director of the Muslim Alliance of Indiana. "It seems very cowardly to me. If you have some kind of stance, you should want to stand up next to your statement. I didn't think there was any room for hate in our city. This billboard tells me otherwise.

"This kind of rhetoric just furthers division in our state and makes a neighbor question a neighbor, just like I am today."

facts are hate.

>All of these statements are 100% false
>somehow we know they're talking about Mohammed
Kek

Why the fuck are there any mudslimes in Indiana?

GET OUT

because america is shit
i’m surprised so many idiots fall for the american life meme

>beheaded 600 Jews in one day

WTF, I love Islam now??

Where does it even say his name?

This, literally /our/ guy

Doesn't even mention muh-hum-mad and yet they somehow still now who it is.
How do they do this?

Hahahaha, 100% this. This should be the new tactic:
"That's offensive towards Muslims"
"Why? I didn't mention Muslims."

>untrue statements
but they're true

That's the best part, they know exactly who the billboard is talking about.

They sure do want to know who's behind it.

This.

>If you have some kind of stance, you should want to stand up next to your statement.
Literally moderate muslims provoking you so that radical muslims can bomb you
fuck islam

Boohoo someone doesn't agree with their religion

I love my state. Get fucked muzzies

It's actually true. That's the best part.

>dear santa
>i'm too old for fairy tales
Don't the realize how fucking retarded that is?

>Islamic leaders
Yes, make them reveal themselves even more

>I see you're a man of culture.

>expecting smug atheists to be self-aware
These are the same fucks who rag on agnostics for refusing to completely deny the existence of a higher power. Their atheism is literally faith-based.

Truthophobia. I like this word. Now i some leftie or sjw call me racist islamophobe xenophobe, i will call him truthophobe!

I love my state.

It really is. Plus these fedoras whine about how bad it is that "atheists can't get elected because all them stupid Christcucks are afraid and bigoted against us because they think will take away their little religion" and then start entire fucking organizations all about getting rid of religion while playing the victim.

Same people who will go after park benches but refuse to sue the US government over the dollar.

>we need to know whos behind this
>lol what a coward for not showing themselves
*person admits being behind billboard ad*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>immediate doxxing
>death threats to family
>"not all muslims" muslim shooting up your work

gee I wonder why no one put a name on that one

You notice that he didn't say they were untrue.

>shed their anonymity
Gee i wonder why the muslims would demand that

>drawing concern from local Muslims.
lol muzzies are so few in number here that they can only be concerned. Imagine what they would do if they had the numbers. mass murder, for sure.

>Not understanding the joke
Christfags really are stupid, they're more self aware than your dumbass.

>it's okay because it's 50 layers of irony

We all got it, it's a shit joke.

So much this

Now, I know you KILL Dudu Osun...
You can tell me, I wONT HuRTcHA

So.... Im gonna need ABOUT TREE FIDDY

>stand by their words, shed their anonymity and explain
>REEEE WE JIHAD U FOR THIS NOW!!!

FUCK ISLAM

I'm gonna need ABOUT TREE FIDDY

First and second should be grouped together though

You think? I would say that believing in literal fairy tales in a day of infinite information is slightly more retarded then just being arrogant.

Who else a BASED HOOSIER here?

Islam is a mindset, an agressive one.

Harrison county here.

>don't mention mohammed
>don't mention muslims
>STILL the mudslimes get mad
hahahahahha fucking morons

t. never been to America

I've lived here for 4 years, and i've yet to see one headscarf or berkkaderkka.

we need to put more billboards like this up.

>beheaded 600 Jews in one day

This is bullshit he crucified some of them too

>and I would like to know who is behind it
>so I can behead them

Funny how all the Muslims know its Mohammed even though it doesn't mention his name.

If it's not true, how did they know it was about Mohammed? It never says his name

>I was only pretending to be retarded

That billboard doesn't mention Muhammad...

MuhamMAD

Not a hoosier, but been living in Indiana for about 7 months now.

>tfw I live 45 minutes away from this billboard

>These statements are false
>How dare you insult the prophet
>You're cowards for not revealing your identity
>Forgetting about point six: Tortured and killed unbelievers

Any Hoosier bros on here? 812 reporting in.

>Who is behind this so we can peacefully leave a nail bomb in your car.

HAHAHAHAHA

for once I get to be proud of my state

317 here

317 reporting

>812
Bruh.

It's sad that people who have recognized the truth about Islam are seen as offensive.

I smell a logical fallacy. Just because they immediately know it's about Muhammad does not mean they acknowledge the - otherwise true - claims on the billboard. They'd react the same way if those claims were unfounded but widely known calumnies. We also have to make them acknowledge separately that these claims are indeed part of the official biography of Muhammad. I wonder what's their thinking behind trying to act hurt; they must know those are if not facts but surely claims Muslims made over centuries.

Clovis, King of the Franks was a good boy

Remove mudslimes

It is not wrong.

>An anti-Muslim billboard disparaging the prophet Mohammed that can be seen from an Indiana highway on the east side of Indianapolis is drawing concern from local Muslims.
But its not disparaging its true. What kike paper is saying its not true thus slandering the prophet by calling his teachings lies?

>"The Perfect Man"
>goes on to list really cool shit

Umm are they implying this somehow isn't perfect?

how much would this cost to set up in MO
is there a website for renting billboards?

Holy shit that's clever. I was wondering why the name was never mentioned on the billboard.

Print out the rules of sharia law, laminate them, stick them fucking EVERYWHERE.

Never forget the 600 million Jews personally beheaded by Mohammed.

>Gib reparations

You atheists are so fucking retarded. People don't live in reality unless and until they are forced to do so by circumstance. People live in memespace and they stress the whole year to aquire the resources necessary to do Santa's bidding.

Perfect.

hold up, he beheaded 600 Jews in one day?

That's pretty based

Is he /ourgoy/?

Lel christcuck

>tfw have an idea for a book that would guarantee a fatwah on for my life gets put out on me
It would sell tho...

>FEELS > REALS

fucking kek

>Why the fuck are there any mudslimes in Indiana?
Hell if I know, I've never seen one.

I love being a Hoosier, lmfao

>Fairy tales
60+ books of purported history and moral philosophy written by 40 different authors in three languages and on different continents over the course of a thousand years. Still matches the oldest sample documents we have. Never contradicts itself. Spawned the most powerful and influential religion in the world. Countries which adopted this religion have a tangible advantage globally to this day. All claims made in the bible have been corroborated by archaeological data to this day.

But no, you're right. It's on the same level as Cinderella. Agree with it or disagree with it, but the most dangerous thing you can give an enemy is your contempt.

he's still reveling in the smugness of contradicting his mildly religious parents. i get those tone from 9/10 atheist fags - they're so proud of themselves for 'growing up' out of those silly churches their parents used to take them to. feels good being smarter than mommy and daddy

Pretty sure that's the point you fucking autistic potatonigger.

Indianapolis representing. Keep the niggers segregated.

>atheist prayers

0 evidence of a worldwide flood.

Symbolism

Could be metaphorical. However, there are fucking saltwater shrimp in the Mojave desert and various fossilized sea creatures at altitudes sea creatures shouldn't be. There is quite a bit of evidence of a global catastrophe, and the account in the bible would have been told from the point of view of the people experiencing it. Massive tidal waves and not seeing any land for a month would make it seem like the earth was completely flooded.

Once again, I'm not a 100% literalist. I was referring more to the claims made that could be verified archaeologically. Like the existence of the Hittite kingdoms and the presence of chariot wheels at the bottom of the red sea.

A few months ago I recall an user willing to blow some money to rustle cucks. Wonder if this is him.

Thats a major cutie in the pic. Got anymore?

GUYS LETS MAKE MOHAMMED WAS a black NIGGER TO A TRENDING MEME!

Or dont, who cares.

How is this any worse than the other leaders of his time?

probably not as cowardly as suicide bombing kids desu

it doesn't and that's the fucking beauty of it, there is nothing that could be construed as hate speech so it can't be removed