Reality Winner pt.2

How can you support Seth Rich, but not her?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1
theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/)
youtu.be/sbR6vHXD1j0
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/971331/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shes a coalburner

She didn't reveal anything really

If someone is just going to risk that make it be for something the American people need to know, otherwise yeah I'm not going to defend her

Did her parents OD on MTV or something?

She goes against Russia's interests.

She is a cum dumpster

Seth Rich was a good person

She's a degenerate loser

She is obviously a Russian spy. Jail her.

She has that "beat my face unrecognizable after you jizz on my back" look.

where dem nudes tho

I care if the US government is abusing US citizens or the constitution, not about some libshits wild claims about muh russia. This bitch isn't Snowden.

>Reality Leigh Winner
What the fuck kind of retarded name is that?

Is Assange trying to get a date?

What did she leak?

Richard Spencer supports any leaker. I thought this was not new.

One for a loser

Seth Rich leaked the private correspondence of political operatives within one party while... Reality Winner, the definitely not-fake Trump leaker, committed high treason by leaking the communications of the sitting President of the United States.

TLDR, Seth didn't leak Obama's e-mails.

The simulation is honestly just fucking with us at this point, friend.

What did she leak? If it was accurate, and it was in the public interest for the information to be known but there was a deliberate attempt to suppress it, then she did the right thing.

I support anyone who tells us what the government doesnt want us to know. Why wouldnt you?

>vhat shall ve rename Svetlana, kamarad, she is going to Amerika to spy for us?
>teenagers say "real" and "winner"
>wait a minute kamarad, i have an idea

Shitty NSA report saying muh russians tried to hack voting machines and pretended to be Nigerian Princes in need of bank account info. Fucking nothing

she was leaking pussjuice when she saw my giant cock

One for rural white trash. Look at the house she lives in (jewgle it).. it looks like a meth/opiate house. She is poor white trash.. probably has a sister named Tanqueray..

Seth Rich revealed stuff Hillary and the DNC were actively trying to hide. Reality Winner revealed sensitive confidential information that hurts the government's ability to continue its investigation into Russian interference in the US election without revealing anything useful to the public. She essentially showed America's hand in a game of poker: good for America's opponents, bad for America.

all she leaked was a single, dubious document without any actual proofs of anything

seth rich dumped a whole lot of data so we can come to our own conclusions

So she is a hero?

She leaked info on the depth of the Russian interference of the election. Interference everyone knew that happened, but didn't know the specifics. Seth Rich leaked info in regards to criminal and corrupt acts within his party.

Dirty dyke

cuz shes an SJW cunt

>type "Reality Leigh Winner" into goolge
>first page is wall to wall leftist propaganda rags
So, she leaked nothing, then?

There is no Russian conspiracy, you fucking idiots. It's 5D Caravan on Turmp's part, making the MSM shit itself so he can pass all sorts of legislation quietly in the background without scrutiny.

>dat fake name
They're not even trying to conceal the $3 bill nature of this, are they?

cant support people that CANT SPELL

Her sister is the winner

Reality got an extra chromosome

>She leaked info on the depth of the Russian interference of the election.
No, she leaked a memo simply stating that interference happened. With no evidence.

As usual.

>Interference everyone knew that happened
Lolno. Tangible evidence please.

What the fuck did she leak

>o he can pass all sorts of legislation quietly in the background without scrutiny.

It's not working great for him since he hasn't passed shit since he got elected

damn, that's not fair

She's gay.. it's starting to hit the news reports now..

this

and also this and also sage for this irrelevant bitch

>She leaked info on the depth of the Russian interference of the election

No she didn't you fuckatrd
She leaked some specious "report" that said some Russians might have tried to send out fake news e-mails to people...maybe

Also, perhaps more importantly, hasn't the NSA learned not to hire contractors yet?

Surely the few bucks extra it costs to employ personnel full time is worth not getting fucking hacked internally by the l33t method of walking out the door with a laptop every other day?

It's not like their drug trade bucks can't afford it, is it? The STATE of the intel services today.

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1

No, you just haven't read about it in the MSM for all the "ZOMG IT'S RUSSIA, SOMEHOW" wall to wall coverage.

Can Russia not hack the MSM? Just print a big picture of Putin looking smugface on every page of every newspaper? I'd believe it then, I'm not sure if I'd condemn it, though?

Fucking nothing. I hope this dumb bitch goes to jail

>specious
>"report"
>might have tried
>maybe
are you pretending to be retarded? you better not be pretending to be retarded.

Hi, my name is Reality Winner and I'm here for the Top Secret security clearance required job interview.
>NSA
Welcome, you're hired, when can you start?
Read the article. She leaked another nothing burger.

Reality is her nickname, Sara Winners is her real name.

wew you read that document fast user

>BRING ON THE LEAKS
fuck this gay earth

Amy Schumer neck

Yeah like I said, nothing. Spooky russians tried messing with emails woah they got trump now

wew that document doesn't offer any convincing proof of Russian state agents user

>Leaking shit because your party is corrupt
vs
>Leaking shit because the president hurt your feelings

Also she's a woman so she was probably just virtue signalling so hard that she broke federal law. Oops!

Sup Forums is biased because she is a liberal who supported Bernie Sanders. I personally don't give a fuck because the government is corrupt as fuck and people taking risks by leaking shit creates transparency. It's a shame that the risk she took was worthless because the information that she leaked was of nothing of value.

>Seth Rich was a good person
Seth Rich was a cuck with a political science degree who released information on the DNC.

>She's a degenerate loser
She served in the military and worked as a contractor, that's more than anything Seth Rich or your fat ass has done.

I personally care a lot more about corruption in the government then some dumb ass convention that's not currently in power.

She's an homosexual

boy, reading sure is hard

you are a loser

It's fucking nothing. Dumb cunt probably thought she had the greatest evidence in the world.

Wow. A phishing email. Better nuke Russia now bois.

she hates trump
i think shes a kike too

Seth was a liberal who supported Bernie too you retard. He released the information because the DNC was going out of their way to fuck with Bernie. Do us all a favor and kys.

>someone leaks stuff about Clinton/Democrats/left wing faggots
>guis, FREEZE PEACH, we must protect leakers !!!!!! muh amendment rights bruh

>someone leaks something about Trump
>lock her up ffs, off with her head, TRUMP XD

Yeah - I can't take you guys seriously anymore - bunch of fucking hypocrites

>convention
retard

Explain this to me like I'm 5.

I was very surprised when I saw that name belonged to a white girl

>"Top Secret"
>wow it's fucking nothing
kys

>she is a liberal who supported Bernie Sanders
Wouldn't this alone preclude her being employed by the NSA?

Aren't they supposedly spying on absolutely everyone? They would know this, surely?

Or was she contracted to clean the car park? Why doesn't the NSA employ anyone on a full time contract?

She was in a "job" she didn't deserve with a security clearance she didn't deserve. Looks like nepotism 101.

Liberals are too bluepilled to not realize that every fucking government tries to interfere in other governments elections. Remember when Obummer and co spent millions to fuck with the Israeli election? Like niggers its about collusion, not about the supposed hacking itself.

What did she actually leak? All I found was news about her prosecution...

The government doesn't offer enough money for talent, hiring contractors is a loophole around that.

Woah top secret, whatever top secret that is clearly wasn't this. She failed and is hopefully going to rot in jail for her stupidity.

why would u take pol serious in the first place?

Wait wait wait.... her name is really "Reality Winner" wtf Burgers explain yourself!!!

I got u fampai

Because she gave absolutely nothing of merit?

She had no ideals behind what she was doing, beyond fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

She also wasn't murdered for what she leaked. If the NSA murdered her, maybe I'd care more.

Simple. Seth was a Democrat who saw corruption in his own party and did something about it. This cunt had an agenda and hated Trump. Big difference.

She's a patsy with bad opsec and this half-empty Very Top Secret NSA document was conveniently "leaked" to The Intercept before Comey's testimony. The content is weak and the timing is suspicious. But I support her if she releases the names of all her accomplices. She's not the one leaking all kinds of stuff to the WaPo and the NYT but she might be in contact with them.

He has a feminine penis.

>millennials

Hippies really exist

>whatever top secret that is clearly wasn't this
wow, this criminal complaint "United States of America v. Reality Leigh Winner" says you're a fucking idiot

attempted hacking by Russia's GRU not into electoral votes but into the elector rollls.

The leak doesn't mention them succeeding though.

>Reality Winner
Why do parents do this to their kids

this narrative still has chunks of shit on it from when you pulled it out of your ass
gonna need those pics

JUDEN

quality dating profile.

Surely it's different for the security services, though?

What happened to the $1million guaranteed pension the CIA used to recruit people with?

OH, and even though you guys are a bunch of fuckers, truth is if this is the very best leak someone with Top Secret clearance can come out with, then there probably is nothing at all in this russia thing

she is anti-white and pro-blacks, she is not going to reproduce for the white race, might as well get rid of her for good

>Why do parents do this to their kids
according to johnny cash it was to make them tough or something
>boy named "sue"

they missed the opportunity to make her middle name Show

>attempted hacking by Russia's GRU not into electoral votes but into the elector rollls.

Can't really trust that since the Vault 7 shit.

They shot themselves in the foot trying to false flag Russia, now any hacks with Russian fingerprints are basically just hearsay.

glad she fucked up an got caught instead of remianing an "anonymous expert source"

>Surely it's different for the security services, though?
Very, very doubtful. All government agencies have salary grades based on seniority.

>What happened to the $1million guaranteed pension the CIA used to recruit people with?
Probably disappeared. For example, most government agencies these days have mandatory retirement ages.

Hypothesis: She was fed contrived bullshit, knowing full well that she would leak it to someone -- who immediately reported it back to the NSA contractor, her employer, Pluribus International Corp.

She was a junior staffer, hired in February.

Top-secret level documents are NEVER just left on a junior staffer's desk, especially not one with a printer or USB port.

She could NOT have been cleared Top Security.
One look at her Facebook & Twitter history would negate any Positive Vetting. She's a fanatical SJW.

Anyone who's ever been subject to Positive Vetting or involved with it (it's part of being cleared TS) would realize that posting the stuff on Facebook she had would negate her Positive Vetting, would deem her a security risk.

They fed her bullshit knowing she would leak.

If you read [the Intercept article](theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/) with the documents, there's nothing in them that could possibly be classified as Top Secret or even NOFORN ("no foreign nationals"):

They are fake.

The (((Deep State))) is counting on people's ignorance of classification protocol.
Nothing in those documents justifies NOFORN or would be classified Top-secret.

Which BTW means passed by hand in sealed, signed for, approved storage and would NEVER be just sitting on a contractor's server, let alone a junior staffer's station with a printer and USB port.

She's been Lee Harvey'ed by the Deep State.

youtu.be/sbR6vHXD1j0

The Deep State is against Trump.

The arrest warrant:
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/971331/download

So you finally understand why Sup Forums doesn't care about this cunt. Good for you little boy.

You don't understand.

They use contractors so they aren't subject to FOIA.

>shilling for Russia

KILL YOURSELF.

this is not or ever was a thing
stop repeating shit anons make up
CIA gets the same retirement plan as every other gov pleb
you can look up the benefits on their careers website

One leaked information relating to government officials and party affiliates conspiring against the American people, illegitimate funding, and plans to rig an election.

One leaked a document relating to information on how an outside force may have interfered with the election.

I don't understand how you fucking morons can't comprehend the difference between the two. Regardless of if the documents she leaked are a big nothingburger.