Vietnam's defense budget: $5 billion

>Vietnam's defense budget: $5 billion
>USA's defense budget: $580.3 billion
>USA still lost

Remind me why we don't kick them out of NATO? It's clear that America is our weakest link.

Thats cute. Hows the Kraut war record looking again can anyone refresh my memory?

Because your governments are all controlled by the US deep state

THIS

we should let Vietnam join and kick out America

You realize Vietnam beat France in a war too right?

This

Satan tripls confirm Deepstate influence. This poster is correct.

You spelt surrendered wrong.

58.318 fallen burgers
1.165.000 squashed yellow bugs

Get out of my country commies.

The Gooks also kicked the shit out of the Chinese as well.

This. We lost because we weren't able to logistically help our forces, and nobody gave a fuck about this shithole.

If you need to compare, take Algeria. As the US in 'Nam, we won militarily, but lost (((diplomatically))) because left's gonna left.

Stupid military tactics and stupid comparison but beside that I agree. The USA should leave/be kicked out of NATO. Not our place to be the GLOBAL leaders and the GLOBAL police force.

The Communist and Jews put everything into the way of supporting the troops and demoralizing the population for support and pushed it to fail. The second it became a disaster without support and clear strategy from home and the literal communist jewish regime took over, they handed over Indochina to the gooks on a silverplate for free, which just coincidentally revealed to be literally best friends with the biggest kikes in the world like David Ben-Gurion later on. Same kikes threw away all the other colonies too, no matter if into the hand of nationalists or commies. They just decemated France from inside.

Depends. NATO is mainly composed of vassal states to whom you sell military hardware in exchange for protection. It's useful for you, since you can draw money from the defence budget of those countries without any kind of backlash. Look at the F-35 case: The plane itself is not the scam people screams about, but you fucked aircraft development in Europe (Eurofighter pretty much dead, only the Dassault Rafale and the Saab Gripen still lliving, barely), a good thing from your point of view.

NATO isn't useless for you: you can somewhat control weapons dissemination by pressuring the members who can sold shit, except the russian and chinese ones, who are shitty.

What are you sliding?

By "lost against" do you mean "fought for two weeks and then surrendered?"

But communists and jews ARE the same thing, I would expect more from you, german bro, who experienced the spartakists and threw Lenin right into russian's legs to break them.

And I'll back you by saying those commujews were raised in French universities, most often the same ones, where they took contacts beetwen each other and waited for the first sign of french withdrawal. The "sign" was a bit more than that (ask your great-grandpa about the blitz), but otherwie we were fucked up by our universities jews.

Well, France actually lost against both.

Viets lol
> rice farmers fought japs during ww2
> veteran rice farmers then fought the french after ww2
> battle harden rice farmers with Soviet support fought Americans during Vietnam War
> those rice farmers then btfo the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia all the way to Thailand
> China mad cause Vietnam attacked their Khmer Rouge so they zerged rushed vietnam, but got btfo by those pesky rice farmers

I wonder who would win... modern day ISIS with current gear vs 1980s Vietnam

I love the ass blasted euro meme that America lost Vietnam, keep the tears flowing euroshits.

>didn't want to enter the war
>french euroshits made them
>decided fuck it, might as well test our new toys
>fuck it since we're here were taking some shit too
>limp wristed cucks start crying for peace
>decide to not commit genocide and leave the war
>LOL AMERICAN BTFO CORRUPT BASTARDS YOU JUST WANTED DRUG MONEY AND LOST TO CIVILIANS LOLOLOLOLOL

every time

>...They just decemated France from inside...

That's mostly true.
The thing is, they also asked nations to conquer nations. They are like captains of ships.
All our colonies were supported at the best momen (19th century) buy leftists and (((them))).

Colonies brings absolutely nothing. It's clear and acted.

>lose every major conflict since being founded
>mock an American withdrawal from a war with no battlefield loses

>weakest link
>contributes half the fucking budget
There would not be a NATO without us dude. You can hate us all you like, but don't pretend you all were the main players in it.

They won the Franco-Prussian on-
>Prussian
>Oh Shit
>mfw

Please do

Didn't the French also lose against Vietnam and didn't the US beat Germany?

That's factually false about China getting btfo by Vietnam. I wish people would stop spreading that bullshit. It was basically a stalemate and China achieved its strategic goal. Also what's with the meme about Vietnam "always" btfo of China? That's historically false complete nonsense. Historically the Vietnamese people were owned by China for over a millenium because China btfo them in war all the time. The win-loss record is so lopsided in favor of China it's not even funny.

That pic is a troll, don't stress too much about it, note that the germanigger who posted it didn't reply at all. Feel free to discuss at ease about the subject with whomever is genuinely interested here, to make this thread at least useful.

>french euroshits made them
The French retreated from Vietnam in 1950, leaving behind a democratic and pro-Western South Vietnam.

The Americans only got involved in the 1960s, after the French were long gone, to fail to protect said South Vietnam AND Cambodia AND Laos.

>Didn't the French also lose against Vietnam
After two world wars that left two generations of men dead and utterly destroyed their economy, they left after massive pressure from the international community. Meanwhile America lost to these rice farmers while holding 50% of the worlds GDP and having the strongest and most modern army in the world while their enemies only had outdated Soviet hand-me-downs.

The Vietnamese expressed it best themselves: for every ten of us you will lose one of yours, and in the end you'll beg us for peace.

What makes it even more amusing is the Nazis that joined the French foreign legion actually found brutal, but working methods to counter the communist guerrillas.

They even offered to meet with US command to discuss said tactics.

The US command ignored the offers.

>CIDF

>Compare Modern day defense budgets
>Claim that as a reason why we pulled out of a war 30 years ago
I'll be glad to leave Nato, enjoy becoming Russia's doormat you dumb kraut kike.

Yes! But we sure kicked your fucking ass did we not? So what's that say about you?
Woops. Fail in logic. Probably hurts doesn't it?

Once the black panthers were dead or in jail and we invented syntetic rubber the war became pointless.

Wasn't Vietnam a French Colony which they failed to protect and caused the whole war?

Us defense spending is simply to rob the public.

The power of the FFL isn't so much that they're "elites", but very much reflect the state of affairs in the world. In the early 1900s they were full of Russian royalists, just after ww2 they were full of former Nazis and in the 90s they were full of Yugoslavs and Russians. They're full of guys who actually know their shit because they are often veterans from the most recent conflicts around the world. I've even heard nowadays a lot of legionaires are actually guys who are no longer able to serve in SAS (due to age or injury).

You do realize that French were also defeated by the Vietnamese, right?

Just a horribly mismanaged war with too much political meddling

Everything I said is true.

>implying we lost because they where somehow superior

We smashed their pancake faces, our leaders were just to weak to finish it.

Also Vietnam got a shitload of crucial help from China during America's Vietnam War. The Vietnamese then proceeded to backstab China. Let that be a warning to any country that wants to be friends with them.

FFL is rarely composed by whites. I discussed with one of their colonels one day, he told me the most of the whites were lazy motherfuckers with only two to four hours of PE per week to brag about. Confronted to a battle hardened anything, it's not worth shit.

Also, it was ex Wehrmacht soldiers who served in the FFL, specially during Algeria, not full blown nazi who enlisted in the SS. The Legion isn't totally oblivious about the past of the recruit .

>FFL is rarely composed by whites.

You mean european, caucasian ? Aryan ?
Because it's full of slavs, asiats, spics, etc.
Few Africans actually.

Western euros, I should have been more precise.