USA, the land of the cucks

USA, the land of the cucks

>Up to

If its some super special job, fuck i hate this clickbait journalism most of them would get nothing from re-enlisting

croatia, huh?
how do i even respond?

All those wars for israel need to be financed somehow, don't they?

They clearly want to beef up the military because trump is a non interventionist who just wants to help the jews

Maybe if the US government didn't send off their young men to die for Israel, they'd be more likely to join up.

the military needs to be wound down. there is no war going on.

1st. fire up good ole google earth
2nd. educate yo self on crolandia
3rd. ????? [hard labor to fund drumpf's wall]
4th become bad hombre inside the wall

Re-enlistment bonuses are only offered for certain MOS's. Not every fucking grunt gets 90K for re-uping. A lot of these bonuses go to people who work jobs that are poached by the private sector constantly. Such as technical workers, intelligence professionals or SOF bubbas. Ain't nobody trying to pay a supply guy $90K for another 6 years of their time.

>90,000 upfront for four or more years
>could get a bachelor's degree in the same amount of time in a field that will pay more than that annually
Apart from how lackluster these "benefits" are a lot of Americans probably got tired of dying in wars that benefit (((nobody))).

>Salty serbshill

You know, it's kinda ironic that you shilled for Hillary all last year and it was literally because you hate America and thought she would destroy the country

Even more ironic that you hate America for bombing you so you shilled for the wife of the man who bombed you

Slavic mutts are like street dogs & niggers. You don't give them food.

i would enlist but only if US army can provide black bull for my wife while i am away fighting for israel

Nah you always get an enlistment bonus, but the 90k figure is the max for jobs with high turnover rates, not infantrymen, cooks, and truck drivers.

>i would enlist but only if US army can provide black bull for my wife
That's on the benefits my friend.

I was Navy and was offered 100k to re-enlist. Not fucking worth 4 more years of my life to play pretend-war in a dildo underwater for 16 hours a day.

>being this asshurt

Does your pussy still hurt? I legit feel bad for you 4th worlders.

I smell a nuke

This

Also, a new guy who finished his first four wont be the one getting this. This is highly trained mos + high rank (like 1sg and sgm)

I have 3 cousins that were on the Navy, i should ask them if they're going to reenlist but i doubt it since they own a construction company now, it seems like very few shekels.

They have 13% of 321.4 million of those.

Name any job with just a 4 year degree that can earn you 90k starting on average.

>burger calling anyone a mutt, street dogg or a nigger