50 years ago:

Who would win? The entire arab world or some kikes with pistols

>tfw my grandpa was KGB agent in Beirut and these monkey weren't even able to work properly

fuck you zhidyara, next time it will be WE and our pogroms, not this sandniggers

>French weapons used against sandniggers AND the USS Liberty

Best war ever.

Im sure you will

fucking arabs are useless in war

Sandniggers supported by commies.
Even better

We will

Why all the hate though? More jews in israel means less jews in europe and america. Its a win win situation

>Why all the hate though

Our brothers in Christ from Palestine are opressed by fucking zhids

Hnng, dat feel.

Tho, you should do yourself a favor: throw away that american crap, and invest in your own military hardware, you make way better shit than theirs.

I've met Palestinian Christians and they were jerks. I've met Muslim Bangladeshis who were bro tier. I suspect this board blames Islam too much, and really Arabs are just a race of assholes.

>thinks the 6 day war was won because of miracles
>ignoring the preemptive strikes that started the war in the first place
>being this delusional

The whole Arab world is like ISIS on steroids with an air-force and unlimited funding.

I can assure you that the majority of arab christians in israel prefere to live under jewish rule than islamic one

Although some here do belive it was god's work, i don't.

Yup. Arabs are shit tier, any other race practicing Islam is at least doing it more calmly, on a general note. it's a kwown fact that the saudis/qataris, when not trying to fund some terrorist organisation, are funding fundamentalists imams and export them tapped on oil barrels.

Hell, I pity Algeria. Fuckers got their independance because the berbers were harsh motherfuckers, then they started to "arabize" themselves. The saudis were to glad to provide their retarded imams. Result: one of the bloodiest civil war ever, and a fucked up country for at least 50 years.

I actually like the arabs who volunteer and serve in the idf. I have a lot of respect for them

The Druze are super bro tier

And some of the beduines as well.... Thier traking ability is incredible

No wonder. Here, every idf fighter is depicted as some king of genocidal maniac brainwashed by the hardcore right who put a fascist state on rightful palestinian clay. So having arabs serving in it is not a known fact and yeah, they must be quite the bros to have the balls to do it, despite the slang.

Thanks about reminding me of USS Liberty, the anniversary is in two days.

Whats the story with that? I never heard about it.. Can you elaborate?

>genocidal maniac brainwashed by the hardcore right who put a fascist state on rightful palestinian clay

So basically the Nazis except we like the Nazis on this board despite the fact they did everything you mentioned to FELLOW EUROPEANS.

This memeball should fill you in.

arabs are super incompetent

Try that with the European peoples, oh wait you tried that already sorry

Top kek..

It's funny to hear that from a turk.

>with an air-force
Of which many of the best ones, that had at least a slim chance against the "made by whites" planes that where miracolously making it into the hand of the unarmed poor dindnjoos, where damaged heavily after Jewistans preemptive surprise selfdefense of am unprepared enemy that somhow was going to attack them first without any sufficient prepared forces according to Jew propaganda they later admitted was completely made up propaganda, leaving just worthless numbers of soviet garbage in the hands of the arab forces

More like "they're utter NAZIS but not too much, muh shoah" kind of brain circonvolution. it's always hilarious to watch/listen.

And nazis didn't have a claim as strong as jews, who were thrown away 2000 prior the shit. Their "reich" was based on a frank one, and they still kinda recognize it by calling us Frankreich. The lapsus is strong with this one.

Dude, their blockade on the straits of tiran was an act of war.
If they were retards who didnt think thier actions will have reprocations, its thier fault

You'd think Sup Forums would at least support arming both sides like the United States unironically does to cause a massive increase in casualties since it's two peoples they hate fighting each other.

The Arabs are a pretty good example of why having STEM degrees won't guarantee success considering like 90% of college graduates there have a STEM degree.

Well, dead people don't buy weapons, and that's bad for Lockheed/Boeing 'n shiet, amirite?

Look, Trump sold for 150 billlion worth of weapons the the saudis, and you basically subsidize Israel to do the same. Obongo wasn't pulling this shit, and look who broke their all time records in weapon sells' worth: it was us, the eternal French.

bruh here commie arab women are half of the non STEM students

it was embarrassing desu

Shit, Algeria was in? I never noticed! What did you do?

Kikes with pistols...
Hell, kikes with banana peels and rubber chickens.

weapons

Ah, ok, a soviet proxy. Damn, you sould have participated more directly, would have been way more fun to read about.

They even used german blitzkrieg tactics in the 6 days war.

Well, it's an efficient tactic to pull against someone too confident in it's own capacity, and who can't achieve air superiority. Trust me about the effects, the burn still feels.

Nice work Israelbro

we were dealing with our own shit. building our newly independent country and all that

>3 billion dollars a year in defense "aid"

How long would you last without America and your crypto-Jew friends the Saudis?

>Well, dead people don't buy weapons, and that's bad for Lockheed/Boeing 'n shiet, amirite?

Well as long as one side doesn't commit a full-blown genocide against the other, the survivors or their kids will still be clientele for our products in the next war.

Also, take not that Israelis and Palestinians only have short periods of full-scale fighting (usually no more than a few weeks) at intervals of 3-5 years and casualties given the amount of ordinance used are incredibly low (a few hundred to a thousand or so dead with weapons that could easily kill many times that number). The rest of the time, it's raids or the occasional rocket attack.

What's going on during that interval? Uncle Sam is rearming them for the next round.

>kikes with pistols
>pistols
Amerigoys saved your asses.

Yup, but they don't kill the shit out of the other. Casualties aren't very high, it's the infrastructures that are blown out. So it sells both weapons and concrete, for maximum profit, and little to none international repercution, except the occasionnal UN slap on the wrist.