Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLKxzYWCRm4
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/stevie-wonder-one-love/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to are a donal with you

You're on /trump/, Ahmed. Get off this site before you get honor killed for viewing a haram kaffir website.

Statistically, It's true

test

When I got to Iraq, my platoon sergeant kept stressing: never present your left hand to the haji's, and never touch their left hand.
When we pressed him, he admitted that they really do wipe their ass with their hand.

fucking racist, delete this right now!!!!

SREBRENICA 2.0 WHEN?

posting for 1 more dead muzzie

Death to inbred sandniggers. I'm doing my part.

Have a (You) Claude

What's wrong with whites? Why only you are representing this kind of degeneracy such as zoophilia, gay sex, trans and traps?
Worst is that you feel proud of yourself to share such degeneracy!

youtu.be/FLKxzYWCRm4

Literally fucking everyone was a pedo back then, you stupid cunt. No feminists to shame men me back then.

Narrated Zaynab: She was picking lice from the head of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) while the wife of Uthman ibn Affan and the immigrant women were with him. They complained about their houses that they had been narrowed down to them and they were evicted from them. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) ordered that the houses of the Immigrants should be given to their wives. Thereafter Abdullah ibn Mas'ud died, and his wife inherited his house in Medina.
Sunan Abu Dawud 19:3074

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233

Jesus wasn't.

She said: Did you find (any mark of the fluid) on your clothes? I said: No. She said: Had you found anything you should have washed it. In case I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails.
Sahih Muslim 2:572

die mudslime scum.

So I'm gonna need about tree FIDDY

the pedo apostle of assholla (piss be upon him) kept fucking the pig head.

>The only people sticking up for muslims are literally blind
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/stevie-wonder-one-love/
Is this a joke?

Let's go boys, this one's on me!

nice

What makes u think I am white?

>Canada is more inbred then USA
>KEK

I always hear this song in unexpected jihad compilations. What are they actually singing?

something about "clashing of swords"

There are only two kinds of people who don't hate islam:
1. Muslims
2. People who know nothing about islam

Why not kill them all instead? Then kill their pet goat. Problem solved.
Must be the natives.
So... kill the infidels for Allah?

And only one type of people who hate it. Those with common sense.

Don't you have a bridge to drive a truck of peace through, Paki filth?

just 1? :(

>jihad compilations
wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

Posting

>pedophilia is only illegal because of feminism

Found the mudslime.

3 Year old meme compilations. The song reminded me of those videos.

Die mother fucker Die

As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between her thighs and massaged it softly, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers

6/10

another one bits the dust

Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:590

Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794

this is mean

The Noble Qur'an has also mentioned the waiting period [i.e. for a divorced wife to remarry] for the wife who has not yet menstruated, saying: "And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated" [Qur'an 65:4]. Since this is not negated later, we can take from this verse that it is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a prepubescent girl. The Qur'an is not like the books of jurisprudence which mention what the implications of things are, even if they are prohibited. It is true that the prophet (PBUH) entered into a marriage contract with A'isha when she was six years old, however he did not have sex with her until she was nine years old, according to al-Bukhari.
Is it permissible to restrict the age at which girls can marry?
Submitted by Ahmad, IslamOnline, December 24, 2010

So sad RIP

A nine-year-old girl has the same sexual capacities like a woman of twenty and over.
Skeikh Mohamed Ibn Abderrahmane Al-Maghraoui

yay

You can have a marriage contract even with a 1-year-old girl, not to mention a girl of 9, 7 or 8. But is the girl ready for sex or not? What is the appropriate age for sex for the first time? This varies according to environment and tradition.
Dr. Ahmad al-Mu’bi, Saudi marriage officiant

It is permissible to use a 4 year olds hand to jack yourself off:

"It was narrated by Ahmed that a man came to him that feared that he would ejaculate while he was fasting. Ahmed said: "What I see is that he can release semen without ruining the fast, he can masturbate using his hands or the hands of his wife, If he has an "Ammah" whether be it a girl or a little child, she can masturbate for him using her hands, and if she was a non-believer, he can sleep with her without releasing (his semen), if he released it in her, it becomes impermissible".
Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603

Lol that cat got tracked haha

god is dead and we killed him

Yes

Sweet! Bump then.

Are they really going to die?

Gonna have to do it

For the safety of (y)our country, i'll post.
papa bless.

Jesus christ

more after my sig

Not posting enough and fast enough, folks.

I'd post nonstop until I died of old age or there were none left.
And feel no shame.

Ho-lee-fuck... that's a fucking kid Jesus Christ. Where is this from? What's the background?

good

don't know, but it's important people see it and knows what animals we are dealing with

in conversations with normies it appears they have no clue

bump, for dead hajis!

LET THE MEME MAGIC BEGIN!!!

posting for murder

Daily reminder that u should kill urself.

Bump for dead muslim

BUMP (them all off)

'Common sense' in the Muslim world is still to worship Islam. I think what you meant to say was anyone with human decency.

bump

absolutely. they kill each other every day

Are you just an ISIS snuff film museum?

rip mudshit

sadly I'm all out now, used to have more on an older hd

Minute*

do you want to know...................why i hate muslims?

yoooooo just stoppin in to say hey

That shit was hard to watch but does sober you up to the type of people some are wanting to let in on mass. A lot of people in the west just fail to comprehend the barbarism that still exists in the world and dwells in men's hearts. They think everyone they're letting in is just like them.

KEK
thanks for correcting me
(and giving me a reason to bump for dead moslems)

Flame onnnn!

Posting this thread

Contributing

KILL EM ALL

awesome, maybe i can get a two for one special

where is it?!?! i will see the object i was promised!

Fuck muslims
Death to islam
The day will come