What do we fight for?

The shitskins are winning because they BELIEVE they will go to Heaven when they die. They have no doubt. How many in the west actually believe this? Is deus vult possible as it once was based on this belief in an awaiting paradise?
What do we base our will to fight and die upon? Christianity once united us.. Give me a reason as strong as this to die for the western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FadJ_7Hh5uM
thetruthwins.com/archives/dna-results-for-the-nephilim-skulls-in-peru-are-in-and-the-results-are-absolutely-shocking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity has been turned into a passive, tolerant, love everyone mess of faggotry. The people in the West are not attracted to this. Christian Orthodoxy is probably the only hope for Christian revival. Otherwise it must be abandoned for something else non Abrahamic BTW neo-paganism is not the answer.

our ideology must match theirs if we have any hope of protecting the mother lands and her children, yet i have never met a western person under the age of 60 that absolutely believed with absolute certainty in an afterlife let alone enough to unit us with enough strength to combat the muzzies..

How can we rouse the masses into defending their future?

cultural achievements have been undermined
family structure attacked
western values criticized
masculinity demonized
foreign ideology/culture held up in high regard above our own

what is left to base our will on?
not many are willing to unite against these barbarians because they have no idea what they are fighting for...
Our current culture is weak, we revere celebrities that dance around on stage with no talent.
There must be a cultural revival if we are to secure our future

Yes, it is true, we have to fight fire with fire. We are dealing with an ideology, Islam, that is literally fossilized in the mentality of the middle ages, like when Christians all across Europe also believed as strongly as them and combated the Islamic invasion of those days well. Obviously Europe has abandoned this type of Christianity, although Christianity can be interpreted and practiced as radical as the muzzie invaders do. Realistically I dont believe this will happen. White Christians need to find something else to die for, such as Ideals, symbols, and leaders, and their people. People dont die for "economic prosperity" and the furtherment of "equality". kek

there is no reason to die for a cause that talks about the afterlife.
its a cheap gimmick. how some people do not realize this is beyond me.

Don't you retards realize that killing in the name of "God"/"Allah" is just sacrificng to the same deity. Canaanite war god Yahweh.

Anyone killing in the name of christianity or islam is directly sacrificing to yahweh.

So what im asking is, what will be our sole uniting ideal that is powerful enough that we are willing to risk life and limb to defend it and in-turn unite our culture and take back our lands?

Of course I realize they are the same god. Islam and Christianity and Judaism are all Abrahamic religions. I dont see your point, we are talking about how to motivate Europeans to have a fighting spirit of resistance against the Muslim invasion. The neo-pagans are just as bad as FADORA tipping Atheist faggots with their condescension towards Christianity. Lets be more honest. We need to be more cooperative of each other.

That meme pretty much summs it up.

What unites us with the same level of force as our enemies then? Do you realize what we are fighting ? Give me/the west a strong enough reason.
God was used as an example in this case

SS divisions fraught to last man for the idea of a white Nordic empire

What motivated the crusades was defending those who couldn't defend themselves and eternal reward for it.

My personal motivation had been protecting the children that are victimized by pedos, muslims, fags, the government trying to corrupt them, the media, etc.

They are the epitome of innocence, one of the few things truly pure left, they are the reason I stay here.

Crusading Christianity and Valhalla Heathenry were both intense religions in their time. What is needed now, with widespread irreligion and muh rights, is monarchy/dictatorship.

Christian here, I have no doubt upon my death that I will stand before the Father and the Son and be judged. Through the gift of grace and the fruit of the spirit, according to His word, I will be saved. I shall not murder, but I will kill. I will viciously defend my family and friends.

Respect! nice power level

I wish more people had it. The biggest problem with Christianity right now is people's innate desire to fit in and be liked. It drove the church to accept blasphemy and apostates. We are to call out and strike down evil, not "tolerate" it. Tolerance is of no use to a man of God. There is good, and then there is evil. Glorify the good and destroy the evil.

We fight for the god's chosen people.
THE JEWS!

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

Have a blessed white day

You're a complete dolt.

Good thing what you think doesn't matter

i don't get why pagans get so much hate. jesus and odin are both solar astrotheological allergories deity wise. neither existed physically obviously. the entire bible and pagan mythology is just astrology and astronomy and mathematics stacked into one.

The beginnings of the degeneration of the church came with scientific advancements and the alternative model of the universe. Necessary and worthy of perusing but ultimately weakening the faith. There will be no way back to the level of conviction that our ancestors possessed. We need an alternative cause, not fragmented and individualistic.. Something that is non alienating but honorable and worthy enough that you would be willing to give your life for it..

Do you Sup Forumsax have the power level required to unite the west with the conviction and drive of medieval Christianity?
inb4 KEK i dont think hes gonna cut it this time..

Strangely enough I saw a documentary recently suggesting that the Copernican model of the world was incorrect. It seems like the earth is in a special position after all. let me see if I can find it on youtube

what don't you understand about
1488?

Here it is, called The Principle. Was really interesting to watch. I think we'll find that science proves more and more of the bible as time goes on.
youtube.com/watch?v=FadJ_7Hh5uM

Another example (I haven't fact checked this thoroughly yet)
thetruthwins.com/archives/dna-results-for-the-nephilim-skulls-in-peru-are-in-and-the-results-are-absolutely-shocking

Whats happening now is the tail end of our conviction that was once based on our cultural achievements and technological and philosophical advancements. Law systems and such.. I think it may be possible revive the reverence we once had for these things..
We need to highlight the fallacies of those who seek to undermine these achievements and learn of how their ideas came to be so as t prevent them from returning once destroyed.
It is a highly complex approach but ((progressive)) enough that we dont slip into dogmatic stagnation form succumbing to rigid ideologies as we did in the past which ultimately led us to our current position..

Sup Forums should create a manual for mass distribution

The Western world that was worth a cent fighting for died in the late 60s

Our hippie new "values" are what will make us lose in the end

We don't need promises of hedonistic Jewish paradises to fight. We joyously participate in the eternal struggle because we like it and know it is good. We do not reject the world like degenerate cowardly Judeo-Christians.

were it not 5:30am i would get the ball rolling on this shit but i can barely string together a sentence at this point.. I shall begin the great work one day though. Be it in video or text form the time is ripe for this information to be distributed. I will not lose what my ancestors died to give me.

Fuck off faggot. We will kill you Christians along with your precious Jews and Muslims. In fact, traitors get the rope first.

cheers user will watch

The KEK Crusades
The future of my children