Make the right choice Sup Forums

I genuinely want you guys to convert to Islam.

Realise that is is no truer word, the the word of Allah and his messenger the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Here are some links to get you started:
>Online Quran
quran.com
>Becoming a Muslim
islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

I hope you make the right choice, but inshalah! Save yourselves from the hellfire.

Allahu Akhbar!

TAKBIR!!

Other urls found in this thread:

blacked.com
lemonparty.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you

Go fuck a 9 year old, Mamood.

>There's 99 names or attributions of Allah
>According to some scholars like Ibn Arabi, these attributions are infinite, because Allah reveal Himself by infinite ways.
>Anyway, all these names or attributions can be summarize in one: The Great
>Allah is the Greatest being of existence
>If Allah doesn't exist, He wouldn't be the Greatest, because something which exists is greater that something which doesn't exist
>But that's would be a contradiction with His essence (because definition shows the essence)
>Therefore, Allah exists
>But if Allah exists, there's something greater than Allah
>The Existence itself is greater than Allah because it includes Allah and all the other things
>If Allah would be the existence, there would be something greater that includes Allah and all the thing that are not Allah
>Therefore Allah is not the Greatest
>Therefore Allah doesn't have to exist
>Furthermore the conception of Allah is contradictory
>Therefore Allah can't exist, because contradictions doesn't exist by definition
>Furthermore, if Allah exist, He would be rational, because rational is greater than irrational
>But Allah can't rationally exist

tl;dr according to your own faith Allah doesn't exist

I genuinely want you to accept Jesus Christ as your messiah, and God almighty as your one and only lord.

may thy repent, for if you do not, thy end is nigh.

>Fuck abrahamism take Christianity, Islam, and Judaism and shove them up your ass.

There is but one god and his name is KEK, and we await his prophet.

1. wtf how do you even redpill that hard
2. thank you for that

Where you read these lies?
Next, you'll say Muhammad never bestowed wisdom on people as Allah's appointed prophet...

Read more into Islam my friend.

Be open minded and open your heart to Allah.

turbo sage

Is this crisis actor twat going to get a hoax of his own?

There is no "red pill" in his post, just lies.

The true "red pill" is the teaching of the prophet Muhammad, with his infinite wisdom bestowed upon him by Allah the greatest.

Allahu Akhbar

You know the quran says the world is flat, right?

The only bait I see is the false rhetoric your medias spread about Islam!

Islam is peace. Go ascertain that peace. Open your heart to Allah!

Muslims are LITERALLY dog fuckers.

"Heheh yeah goyim join this!"

Id rather just genocide muslims/other shitskins and form an anti degenerate western philosophy.

>infinite wisdom

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should walk, wearing one shoe only; he should either put on both shoes or put on no shoes whatsoever."
Sahih Bukhari 7:72:746

nah

Muhammad is in Hell

Converters to Islam will be condemned by Allah

I genuinely want you and all of you satanist pieces of shit to die.
All muslims deserve a slow death and total destruction of who they are.

Amen brother. Allah is a demon.

Muhammad was literally a retard

>There's 99 names or attributions of Allah
Yeah, they're the names of all the pagan deities that the followers of mohamad refused to stop worshiping. They never stopped being pagan. I bet the cube is full of idols again.

I genuinely want you to shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business, i am way too intelligent to believe in some fictional person who tells how to live my life.

If you want to be a Muslim, be a Muslim, but don´t force your stupidity on other people, user!

Turns out Heaven is a sausage fest because Allah damned all the women to hell lol. This is why he has to make new virgins for his male followers to fuck and grope in heaven.

Great religion you subhumans.

>People taking the bait

>And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. Quran 25:63

Why not just read the Quran?
I've given you links...
Read for yourself these peaceful verses and allow Allah into your hearts!

Christians look to God when praying, Muslims look at the Devil. Good to know.

Serious question, do you have a guide for the uk how to convert?

>Why not just read the Quran?
Ok here's a cool story from it. Pic related.

For once, your trips are wrong.

My post is deadly serious.

That is a comic...

Read the real Quran.

It is easy. Humans just cannot fully understand the God.

I know that OP is a troll, user. But still, i wanted to share my opinion, which i did.

Are you saying the comic isn't true? Choose your words wisely, demon.

Cultures transform from one to another, what a fucking surprise for a burger.

>Read for yourself

Muhammad humiliates Satan the genie by choking him with his bare hands
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."
Sahih Bukhari 2:22:301
Water mixed with dead dogs and menstrual clothes still clean
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
Sunan Abu Dawud 1:66, See Also Sunan Abu Dawud 1:67
Fever comes from the heat of Hell
The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621, See Also Sahih Bukhari 7:71:619, Sahih Bukhari 7:71:620, Sahih Bukhari 7:71:622
Wicked wigs
Narrated Abdullah (bin Mus'ud):
Allah's Apostle has cursed the lady who uses false hair.
Sahih Bukhari 6:60:409
Divinely cooked and delivered pot of meat fixes Prophet's performance problems in bed
Waqidi said: “The prophet of Allah used to say that I was among those who have little strength for intercourse. Then Allah sent me a pot with cooked meat. After I ate from it, I found strength any time I wanted to do the work.”
Ibn Sa'd's Kitab Tabaqat Al-Kubra, Volume 8, Page 200

Go back to /r/atheism and circlejerk to your marxist garbage faggot.

Yes my friend. There's many guides on the Internet.

You can also enter your local mosque. As I did in Birmingham.

Where do you live brother?

I think every sane person in the world views Islam as exactly what it is, an oppressive political death cult. fuck outta here bitch

Coventry.
> You can also enter your local mosque.
Won't they just beat you up for being too white in a mosque?

nice!

>choking out satan with his bare hands
Kek this can't be real hahaha wow well that explains why Muhammad had to wash his nose out every morning

hahahaha fuck you nigger

>following a coward """""prophet""""

I converted a year ago. Best decision in my life Mashallah.

I am an agnostic, user, a free thinker. For you to call me an atheist and a faggot shows me how mentally impaired you truly are, which makes perfect sense looking from which country you originated from.

Bad bait 2/10

No my friend. Our aim is to convert as many as possible to fulfill Dawah.

They'll welcome you as a brother and be glad that you have saved yourself from hellfire.

Why did Muhammad dye his hair like some kind of faggot sjw?

Why did Muhammad forget parts of the Quran like a retard?

> nigger
> flag

Why did Muhammad have lice like some kind of savage animal?

Mashallah my brother!!!

Allahu Akhbar!

TAKBIR!!!

(nice trips BTW)

Keep ignoring actual quotes from your inbred ideology

Narrated by Abi Hurairah that the prophet PBUH said: If one of you got engaged in intercourse, they shouldn't look at the genital for that inherits blindness, and not talk too much for that inherits aphonia (lack of the ability to talk).

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:537

Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:115

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Literally joining a satanic religion

Kill yourself or go to Pakistan. Stop attacking our people.

Say what you want about me.

But do not insult the prophet Muhammad!

Have some respect.

No mudslime apologies for this.

5 anime figures a month and we have a deal

>I genuinely want you guys to convert to Islam.
Why? Do you want to be the next Christian dictatorship?
If there is anything I hate the most in this world, it would be people who try to convert other people without any consideration of the person they're talking to.

KYS faggot

but m8, Islam is absolute wank and dumb as hammers to boot. All religions are lies - islam is stoopid lies.

Nothing to do with Islam.

Not all Muslims are hateful.

Those are shia muslims

Your faggot prophet couldn't even handle a low-level mage attacking him, what a complete fucking joke.

Jesus raised the dead and conquered Satan on the cross and you expect me to believe he was equal to muhammad your rapist warlord PEDOPHILE SICK FUCK prophet?

No thanks. Currently Muhammad is being choked out by Satan in Hell.

>Realise that is is no truer word, the the word of Allah and his messenger the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
I confirm. Only Islam can save Europe from post-modernism absurd.

My bad, here are some sunnis for you.

where are you getting these beautiful comics from, user?

I genuinely want you guys to be retarded.

Realise that is is no greater lie, than the word of Allah and his messenger the Prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him).

Here are some links to get you started:
>Online Quran
blacked.com
>Becoming a Muslim
lemonparty.org/

I hope you make the right choice, but inshalah! Save yourselves from the mental retardation.

Alcohol Akbar!

TAKBEER!!

Jesus was a good man. We speak of him in Quranic texts.

But he WAS NOT son of Allah! Rid your mind of this diseased thinking.

Follow Allah's TRUE words my friend.

Do you have a proof that you are muslim, not just fishing for (you)s?

I'm assuming you're ethnically french so here's a video of your countrymen being run over.

Have fun you faggot frog traitor. God damn your soul forever.

The Qur'an proves itself as false, for instance, by making false claims about Christian beliefs.

Hence it is beyond ANY DOUBT that the Qur'an is not what it purports itself to be.

If you want to be a Muhammadan just for the sake of being a Muhammadan, go right ahead, but actually claiming the Qur'an is true proves you're either stupid as fuck or desperate to delude yourself into believing in complete rubbish.

Probably killing some A*ad supporter, or even a soldier.

Do you have proof you are Anonymous?

What kind of ridiculous question is this? How do you expect I answer this?

How do I convert? I have no idea how to pull it off
>inb4 kys

Rejoice dear Sup Forumsacks, even if mudlimes do not lose their cultural war for the West, they'll lose big time.

Hear me out, even if the disgusting culture of islam does not fail in taking the West, they'll just get fucked by their own dick in the result of their own inbreeding and stone age view on shit.

So for you mudslimes (if you identify with islam, not necessarily if you were born into it), good luck keeping yourself from killing each other en mass like the apes you are (like you always did all thru out your history), and all you eurotrash sons of muslim migrants who think islam is so good cuz is part of your cultural background but at the same time you got used to drink and fuck slutty girls and enjoy music and a relative degree of freedom, if the ideology of your pedophile warlord piece of shit prophet that you love so much takes hold you can kiss all that shit goodbye cuz sharia police will be on your case like a fly on a turd.

And if you think islam will mean peace if all the ppl are mudslimes, just look at the history of every piece of shit muslim country after they become muslim (and specially look at Saudi Arabia), and look at how racist among yourselves you are.

Either way, you're fucked like goats in a mudslime country, enjoy your jihad while the only true god Kek decides if you win or if Western values win, cuz either way you are irremediably fucked. Shadilay.

And if Western values do not win, when you see yourself living in the the piece of shit living conditions of a islamic country and you think that perhaps that is a bad idea, remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ

Apostasy motherfucker, you're there forever...

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M -> Look at this piece of shit culture, kek

also, saged

post a pic of your Muslim stuff or it didn't happen.

Yeah all those little kids need to die, I agree mashallah brother.

But seriously fuck Allah and his gay gigolo muhammad.

> Jesus was a good man. We speak of him in Quranic texts.
Bbbbut he was... a jew. Don't we hate him for that?

Come on Sup Forums take da reel redpill heheheh

Locate your nearest mosque.

Enter and ask for the imam.

Explain that you want to follow the teaching of the prophet Muhammad, that you want to dedicate your life to the only true god: Allah.

He will carry out your conversion, which will include you revising the Quran and being tested on your revision as proof of devotion to Allah. Then, you will be given a new name, a Muslim name.

Mine is Ibrahim. Formerly, Jake.

Good luck brother.

Allahu Akhbar!

The US still has death punishments, you just dont have gifs of them.

"I took down the entire jewish power structure, got the jews kicked out of Israel, and changed the face of the world ultimately uniting Pagan Europe under my banner so they could remain racially pure instead of being conquered by the Muslims. Today Jews hate me more than anyone else that ever lived, more than Haman, Herod, or Hitler. They hate me the most because they understand what I did and how I destroyed them forever."

Thanks man! I sincerely want to convert, and I'll surely do that.

why not

Mashallah brother!

Peace be upon him, inshalah brother!

Allahu Akbar

Yeah we're just beheading people all the time in the middle of the streets in broad daylight in a puddle of random people's blood with their dead bodies stacked 5 feet away haha when will we stop our barbaric ways here in the US?

Get fucked you animal I pray God ends your life.

Kill yourself you defeatist. What is worse than dying honorary death is backstabbing those who believed in you.

here we go again.

>atheist
>smart
That was a good laugh. Thx user.

i made the right choice already, ahmet