What is the worst country in the world and why is it India?

What is the worst country in the world and why is it India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itEamKJuY28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=itEamKJuY28

India has a space program you dumb bitch.

Because that's the most important thing for them to be focusing on

>India has a space program you dumb bitch.

Sooo

Mexico beats India for the worst

KEK!

I'm gonna need about TREE FIDDY

Spoopy

Designated body dumping river?

Yes, actually.
They also drink from there, wash their clothes, and swim in it.

Indians are sub-sub-subhuman. Absolute genetic filth. Even niggers don't live in such animalistic squalor.

>India has a space program you dumb bitch
thanks to foreign money and give aways. Like when they "found" water on mars that was already known about.

Close second is Brazil with their monkey soup aka "sopa". S m h

UMA

Seth MacFarlane is a massive liberal cuck but sometimes he really hits the nail on the head.

India is fuckkking nasty

Poopy

I'm from India and I agree to OP.

And you wonder why it's always shitskins that end up dying from plague and pestilence in modern times.

Why is that though? Is it because of poverty and overpopulation? What's the reason India is so dirty?

Monkey soup? Wut?

Wouldn't they build up an immunity over time?

>What's the reason India is so dirty?
indians

ikr..people who poo in the loo are fucking filthy.why can't they take their poo to the nearest designated shitting street and wipe their ass with their hands and not clean afterwards like us normal people?it's not that hard is it?

they do, we would die if we drank that water

Looks like Dead Island 2 leaked screenshot.

The problem with India is that it's full of Indians.

I am not a medical professional but I am pretty sure you can't build up a tolerance to the various diseases that persist in a rotting corpse.

We don't eat it, kek. Even to our standarts it's disgusting. Also this guy became a meme for it here in Brazil. It's sick.

>full grown man
>braces
the sopa is the least disgusting thing in the photo

liberia

Oh fucking Hell. I cant believe this shit is real.

Why not? We built up an immunity to the black plague and small pox

>poo in the loo
POO IN THE LOO INDIA!

I bet they shit in toilets on missions.

NEVER!

literally my arsehole after shitting out a madras

There is a 50% possibility that you're a streetshitter pajeet.

Interestingly enough... Europeans are more likely to be immune to HIV because of the bullshit we went through with the black plague.

Also we didn't build up immunity. We just have treatments for plague and small box now so they aren't catastrophes that almost wiped out all of white society and left the world at the mercy of chinks and KANGZ

what are you talking about? he's named the jew in his cartoons

>India has a space program

Yup and dumb cucks like USA and Britain still send India millions in international aid.

HAHAHAHAHAH

there is a 100% chance you didn't read what i wrote.

Hinduism. It has the same roots as European Pagan religions. Be glad for Christianity.

so they have one hell of a slingshot

Aryans, right? Isn't that their burial practice? To let buzzards pick bones? I thought they had special towers though and didn't think they used sources of water.

You're a 100% right pajeet.

Wait what?
when?

Begin UMA posting

OMG MY WIFE

I TRADE 100 COW FOR HER

SHE DIED AND NOW IN THE GANGIS RIVERRR
I POO NEXT TO HER TO ALWAYS BE WITH MY WIFE

*SOBS DEEPLY*

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY WIFE

by 2200, 97% of anyone you talk to will be a streetshitting pajeet

Really makes you think.

>WE
Didn't work for all those faggots in San Francisco 35 years ago

This is why Trump wanted out of the Paris accord and doesn't want us sending them free money anymore.

It's clearly the whole middle east and africa.

This is so depressing.
:((

Oh wait.. I'll be dead by that time.

Good thing i will be long dead and will not have to deal with the beauty of shitting streets.

>D E L I C I A

the fuck is with just letting a dead bodies just rot there. That's gotta be a fucking nasty smelling place. why the fuck do people want to go there?

You do not understand anything fucking nigga, india is the most progressive country in the world, 4 thousand years ago they already had civilization, writing, philosophy, medicine. The fact that they are utilizing the bodies of the dead by burning them or by feeding them to fishes only confirms their wisdom. The faster the physical body disappears, the faster the astral will die which also dies some time after death. A rotting corpse attracts subtle bodies to the ground, slowing their decay and the transition of consciousness to higher spheres.

What a shitty job

Take a look at that picture.

Now imagine a population of people that would find nothing wrong with drinking and bathing from that water.

You have Indians.

Northern & central parts of India are dangerous for foreigners . West coast of India is very safe.
The Indian state of Kerala has the same infant mortality rate as U.S.A

Forget about rural Indians pooping in streets....what about Western ***developed*** countries wiping their arse with toilet paper instead of jet water cannon thingy? Yeah, really developed right?

Is not the worst.

Pretty sure the number zero was conceived in Pataliputra (modern day bihar. This info graphic seems to have been made by a paki, which is ironic seeing as they have destroyed any indicator of a pre-Islamic heritage whether it be Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh or Zoroastrian.

what the fuck?

his balls swelled up and blood came out his asshole?

That doesn't excuse or help the fact that he unironically supported and voted for Hillary Clinton. You can't do that and NOT be a cuck.

Seriously, what the balls??

How does such a predicament even arise? What is wrong with the third world.

Yet I'd rather buy my cheap electronics if made in India rather than China.

Would I go as a tourist, hell no!

All the cool stuff is in the north tho

in a family guy episode called road to rupert brian says how greyhounds are related to the holocaust or something and stewie says something like "if greyhounds controlled the world banks and the new york times, i'll be more inclined to believe you" or something like that

I'd legit visit Africa before India. Literal shit tier country. I gag thinking about it.

What is that, some sort of reproduction rate projection? Those are always wrong, they never account for war, disease, or societal changes...

Did anyone call me?

I'm genuinely curious.. does anyone know

1. What are the cleanest, most modern, safest and best cities or towns in India?

2. What are the worst, crime-ridden filthiest ones?

Dude, don't insult us third world dwellers, india is in it's own shit tier.

These fucking Indians I swear to God.

t. Drumpf foundation

The cleanest is probably Chandigarh or Kozhikade

Yes, return our credit.

NO

>Rajinder has been caught for a third time even though he has a toilet
WHY

Yup, they have space on the streets for pooing

I've been to Mexico and India and they're basically the same famalam. In fact I think south India is way ahead of Mexico.

>Poop Police Mascot is Sikh

Really makes you think.

Every American I've known that's visited India, has come back with some weird bug, or Aids, or something that makes you shit piss for a month.

OMG FUCKIN REALLY SPACE PROGRAM OH WOW SO AMAZING.

>designated streets for shitting
Or
>designated streets for getting beheaded by shariat

Lel

Which country to migrate guys,this is beyond fixing,fuck,recommend a quite place where there is decent internet with no power outages something along the line of Austria.

Is something wrong with the ground in India? Why do they dump corpses into the river?

it's their principle.

I just Googled these places. Wow, they look pretty nice to be honest. Koz reminds me of San Diego.

What are the worst, filthiest, poorest cities or towns of India?

tfw one of the guys tagged in his picture name is actually dudu

POO

>wake up early before work
>have cholera, body produces 3-5 gallons of rice water shit per day
>bury your dead real quick and run into field
>whistles and flashlights, camera man appear out of darkness and make you listen to them about shitting procedure
lol india, dude