This Turkish man stopped the London bridge terrorists entering a bar. He was badly injured

This Turkish man stopped the London bridge terrorists entering a bar. He was badly injured.

Say it with me, Sup Forums:
#notallMuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
independent
archive.is/HUALO
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the turk looks (and acts) whiter than Robert De Niro, he is fine by me. reminder that Robert De Niro is a mudshark.

#almostallmuslims

This is Eric Braves. He also stop london bridge attackers

And what makes captain Sweden think he's a muzz?

My point is that if a Turk acts white and stays in line, I am okay with them as an individual. If they've rejected Islam that seals the deal. Robert De Niro on the other hand looks and acts like a jew. And for whatever reason when I look at this Turk guy I think to myself...

WOW, he looks more european and less semetic than robert de niro!!!

How can you tell he's a turkish? His name is Roy Larner. But he's pretty based regardless.

>I had four or five pints--nothing major.

Why didn't the rest of the bar stop hiding and come out and beat the shit out of the rest of them?

>Sweden

Looks like an agnostic/atheist to me.

Say it with me:
Anti-Muslim does not equal Racist.

>Turk
>not muslim

I am Turkish and have blue eye, blond and whiter than most of Europe
also i am Atheist i dont know where did this Turks are brown bullshit

he's not a fucking turk you fucking poof

>Roy Larner
is an odd name for a Turk?
Are there many Turkish Millwall supporters?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

Shekel status: denied
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
archive.is/HUALO

>How can you tell he's a turkish?

His face. He has a Turkish phenotype

is anzu a real girl? and what is her ethnicity?

Not all turks are muslim

>learn to run
lol?

Look at his face. He's not an Aryan

Looks like he should have read that particular magazine before getting attacked. See a muslim? #LearnToRun

>learn to run
His fellow Millwall fans gave it to him as a joke.
He got stabbed 8 times trying to get at the Muslims.

of course not, he's an anglo

This is Oswald Mosley he also tried to stop the London Bridge attacks

And what was the rest of the fucking bar doing? Cowering in fear? Get out there and rush the fuckers, easily outnumber them.

hahahhaha yeah man you sure are white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Blue eye
>Roach

Probably a Greek or Armenian rape-babby.

KYS roach

Rake yourself, leaf.

Do you ever tire of being an insufferable cunt, Achmed?

Goodfellas was alright

We used to joke that there was no point in ISIS attacking London 'cos they'd just be killing their own.

It's not quite as funny any more. On the plus side, hardly any Brits have been injured or murdered in the last three islamic terrorist attacks.

A secular Turkish nation and secular Turks are not a bad thing - Erdagon otoh is a flippin nightmare Personally I liked Turkey until wannabe sultan Erdogan came to power

He isnt turkish you fucking idiot. He was from Millburn and is english. He was drinking beers when this happened. fucking sweed cucks.

The actions of a few does not excuse the actions of the many.

Pretty sure he wasn't Turkish though

he looks like that dude everyone says is a muslim terrorist but isn't but a comedian or some shit.

>The actions of a few

You mean the terrorists?

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

What is he then? He doesn't have an Aryan phenotype?

tourism is going to suffer and that is what has been helping UK is weak pound = lots of tourists

Good goy, all religion is evil goyim, go be a fedora and help Europe with its (((progressive))) and inclusive policies.

Stfu, go so suck turkish immigrant dick with your swede cuck face

This.

he looks Armenian, Assyrian, maybe Kurdish? I have a friend that is Chaldean who looks exactly like him

>Muslim
>At a bar

That a few muslims do good doesn't excuse the over 50% of muslims worldwide who want sharia law on the west.

Not all Muslims are bad, but all Muslims could be better. There is no excuse to call oneself a Muslim. There is no excuse to invade indigenously white countries.

I don't know what is Turkish type Muslims
Your started all that terrorist shit by supporting that Lawrence named faggot head of Sauds fathers are swimming at Bosphorus but thanks to you we got all that clusterufuck now

Nice source you have there fucking shill faggot.

>learn to run
akakakakakakakakkaka

lol

pic related, would have prevented the attack

kind of reminds me of that chuck schumer fag aswell

Does it matter? Even if it was1% that why risk getting them in. Look at GBG and their crime rate. It is all muslims. How many gang related shootings have they had? 1 every 3 days. For a little nothing Swedish city that huge as there was practically none 30 years ago.

Tell everyone here about Var Krog, Swede.

you might get lucky and swim with a shark who will not eat you, therefore we should all stop worrying about swimming with sharks

#notallsharks

remove him and the terrorists and the event never would have happened... the fact that he tried to stop it is a moot point

Why are there so many shills on Sup Forums?

By that logik...
> Swede
> Not cucked ..

He should really have a 'learn to act book', like all the other phony crisis actors. His wounds look fake also.

you cannot tell them apart so...

> real girl

>Probably a Greek or Armenian rape-babby.
>blue eye

GAS ALL ROACHES

IT ISN'T ABOUT MUSLIMS

MUSLIMS ARE PEOPLE

THE PROBLEM IS ISLAM

I S L A M