>yfw the 2nd amendment has not once stopped the government from fucking the amerilard people over

remember to mock every ameriburger when they bring up the fact their right to own arms is protected

his weapons are as good as the dick he's holding while jamal fucks his wife wife and tyrone bashes his son's head in with a rock

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone's mad they don't get any funs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

Battle of Athens you gargantuan fucking faggot

What level of government? Local governments often look the other way when it comes to those who can defend themselves, picking on weaklings instead.

Good pull.

to be fair those governmental kikes would have had every american in chains by now if it were not for the guns

they already are in chains

useless and dissolute, their right to have guns only protects their right to have guns - I guess it's smart (((they))) keep "attacking" it, keeps the mongrels from actually using them

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

I have to admit I lol'd but when the Jews are commie colonizing your country without a fight we will be having kike target practice

But that's not true

battle of athens dummy look it up. it's not the only one.

hurdur durka

>government constantly oppresses me
>my pleas for change go unheard
>grab a rifle and shoot the president
>get arrested

What the heck? I was only exercising my second amendment right!

>Estonia
We could just as easily let Russia take you over bub.

Haha except an American can go to any other country on the planet and live like a king compared to you slaves

psst,retard.
maybe learn2google?

I wish

For that, they need to pull their fat asses out of the chair, which is now grown into their back.

All their useless guns will be just that, useless. They will either get killed by their own govt or more likely, won't ever to get to fire a shot when EMP takes out US energy grid, niggers will turn it into a chimpzoo in less then an hour.
they're fucked yet completely oblivious to it, because muh god country brainwash of their kike culture worked 100%.

>US Government can't even deal with a couple fucking ranchers without it nearly becoming a civil war

2/10 bait

I've never once made use of the fire insurance on my home, but I'm glad I fucking have it.

isn't you Imam calling you to prayer mohhammad?

>living my life as a free man
>oppressive government steps onto my property and makes up some bullshit arson claims
>my folks get arrested
>gather a militia, one of the provisions of the second amendment, and peacefully take over a government building
>situation gets resolved without violence
>step into court
>prosecution successfully makes the case that it's not an act covered under the second amendment and all constitutional rights are ignored

lol

Hey fucklard, people have brought multiple examples up and you keep ignoring them

It didn't help they were flat earther sovereign citizen types.

Rant about other countries all you want, it won't change that you will be a Russian citizen within 3-6 years, comrade.

They are coming to get you.

how would any of those examples change my mind on the current state of americans?

I already said I don't mind, it's preferable to being occupied by the US as we are now

fwiw, some of my favorite guns are from your country.

shame it's so hard for you to see for yourself.

So they should just get rid of their guns so that the government can quite literally utterly fuck them at any time they choose

civil war is one example of it working sadly we los\t\\

choice variety

>estonian under "american occupation"
>mad that Americans have fun at the range and have the option to die fighting instead of groveling to boris
>hopes russia slides in gently with plenty of lube

This is just sad.

The people on all this fbi watch list that get harassed aren't terrorists, aren't Muslims, they're white ex military survivalist libertarians.

it makes no difference

in case you haven't noticed, they're already being fucked at any time the government chooses

you have no option, I hope you're not actually this deluded

desu your attempts to "trigger" me show a fundamental ignorance about east yurop and our view of amerilards and of russia, and I'm not going to bother to explain where you're going wrong

I'm not the one living in a mongrelised proposition nation with niggers

Estonian cucked by us military and he tries to pretend he isnt buttmad

>example from 1791 when niggers were slaves

like that's relevant today

you're kind of missing the point

your institutions are not beholden to you - in effect, by doing things you have not signed up on, it's cucking you and your nation of effete, deracinated, mongrelised cut-dicks

don't take your frustration out on me for pointing it out

the fact we arent like bongistan all disarmed and pathetic is good enough for me.

desu you are way ahead of bongistan, bongistan is still playing catch-up

you are armed and pathetic, like the oaf keepers - armed to protect the status quo

Retard:

Its for protecting your home and personal belongings from criminals.

Does really well at that too.

The guns are useful, they'd probably be in gas chambers if they didn't have them.

Touche. Just thought i could get under your skin though :)

Trump will hopefully be fixing some of that however.

America is full if extremes. The helpless pathetic types assuredly dont have guns.