The future of Yurope

>The future of Yurope

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40178183
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets enjoy the lead up to either the next war in Europe or its ultimate death... or both.

Says another corrupt & failing US colony who has none at all

We have more of a future than you, counter kek

yes a future of praising allah and worshiping the caliphate

What a fucking cuck

>one guy with a hammer
>everyone surrenders

what are they doing?
lol what is nato

>americans daring to talk shit when they barely have a white majority at all, get hunted by niggers like wild game and will never ever have a republican president again due to mexican immigration

That image hurts. Can I come chill in Seoul?

We have more non-Hispanic whites in the US than the entire mass population of the UK.

What is it?

Big deal, So does Syria.

The image? A bunch of European Christians putting up their hands in submission at a church. Presumably because of Islamic terror

>See surrendering cucks image
>google image search it
>Notre-Dame de Paris

Of fucking course it's the French.

>The image?
I was wondering myself why he was asking about.

It was obvious you were talking about OP's pic but you never really know with these cucked Europeans.

Yes, don't mix french cucks with other eu countries; if something like that happened here, at least a couple of mafiosi would have taken out their Berettas and made short work of that nigger.
Fucking french pussies

>get hunted by niggers like wild game.
Lol no. Our police are fucking stormtroopers who fuck niggers up daily. Hardly any of them get away with anything.

Based Italy strong XDD
Your country is full of african refugee but you're le so based because of le based mafia figting against immigrant :DDD

>Our police are fucking stormtroopers

They must miss a lot then

Umm sweetie, that's Europe now, not the future.

Daily reminder that upwards of 30,000 to 50,000 White women are raped by niggers every year in the jewsa and the faggots with guns don't do jack. They have lost entire states with all those guns and don't do jack. amerijews are really the most pathetic group on the planet.

Put your hands up Ahmed

whats happening in this picture?

Like Canada is any better

Are you kidding? Our cops don't do a damn thing, so much so that when they actually do their jons it's national headline news (Mike Brown, Rodney King, OSU attacker, etc)
Vast mjority of nigger crime never gets solved except for murders, but they don't solve those until a white person is already dead.

Stop trying to sound cool for the Eurofag.

Yet another terrorist attack in Europe.

Paris's Notre-Dame: Attacker shot outside cathedral
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40178183

A mudlsim attacked a policeman outside Notre Dame and for safety reasons people inside the church were ordered to raise their arms and show their hands free

That a failed terrorist attack imbecile

I need to flee my war zone. Does South Korea feel like getting culturally enriched. A suggestion, lets replace k-pop with morris dancing.

>failed
>they still surrender

Wrong.

People were terrorized and the Muslim terrorist was killed.

Also, KYS you worthless faggot.

reminds me of TSA agents searching old white women because they aren't allowed to profile suspected terrorists

what the fuck..... will this never end?

I love Italy and pasta.
Favorite European country.
Send more pasta, make us fatter.

Fuck the French. They act like they're superior when they're the least white and most cucked of all of Europe. They're severely underrated for top cuck on here. They hide the number of shitskins in their country by making it illegal to use race in statistics. Sweden gets way too much hate here, Sweden is new to the game of being a cuck while the French have been inviting shitskins into their country for hundreds of years.

Great comments there le 56% white country

>The future of worst Korea

kek

>Is complacent while your governments bring in millions of 3rd world savages
>Savages do what savages do
>Ask, "will this never end?"

The answer is it ends when you are all dead.

Totally wrong korea.
You can clearly see they're in a christian church.
Those won't be allowed int he future due to their horrible racism and making brown people uncomfortable.

>Crazy anime plot revealed
>People go crazy
>People involved forced to resign
Versus Germany
>Chancellor of Germany is a Polish Jew
>Was secretary of agitprop in East Germany
>Worked closely with the Stasi
>Married someone with a German name and then divorced him, remarrying a Jew but keeping the German name
>Adamantly hates Germany and the west
>General populace loves her

>one guy with a hammer
>police shoots guy
>police quarantines the block
>police assembles 900 people in the cathedral to check for other potential terrorists

Maybe you should teach bong cops how to do their job.

This is the real terrorism

Aye Tyrone, just eat some fresh pasta al pomodoro with parmigiano, you can has some if you want

>implying the tourists aren't strangers but Parisians

>the French have been inviting shitskins into their country for hundreds of years.
>hundreds of year
>actual education level in the US

>and the Muslim terrorist was killed.

Isn't he just injured and in hospital?

He was an Algerian and shouted "this is for Syria"

>Isn't he just injured and in hospital?
The news report I heard early on said he was killed but maybe he did survive.

Either way... "this is for Syria"

They surrender to cops that wanted to verify if there wasn't any extra terrorists in the area.

HANDS UP!
DONT STAB!

that pic

muh dic