Spanish hero fought terrorist with his skateboard

Ignacio Echeverría Miralles de Imperial

>Echeverria, who has worked in the City since 2016, did not think twice, threw his bike and got involved with the terrorist with his only weapon: a skateboard, a family member told ABC on Sunday night. Twenty-four hours later, despite the intense search of relatives and authorities, they were still unaware of his whereabouts.

>abc.es/internacional/abci-heroe-espanol-enfrento-terroristas-monopatin-
201706060249_noticia.html

Press "F" for RESPECT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ut8PEP4XKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press "F" to ollie

yea this nigger didn't fight off anyone with a skateboard.

based eric bana

>multiple news sources claim man used skateboard to attack terrorists

>hank the yank posting from tennessee: "derp no he didnt

ok thanks for your input fella

F

Skate in heaven bro.

Shh no mall grabs and pushing mongo, only dreams now.

so how did he go missing? Like did he get vaporized by the Manchester bomb?

sincerely, Hank from Tennesseeeeeeeee

how does going missing mean he didnt attack people with a skateboard

wat

this

f for fella, may you 360 in piece now

He didn't win the fight though. All the people still """missing""" are dead in the morgue.

I hope the authorities find him and lock him up for assault. He should be made an example of. Taking the law into his own hands like that, disgusting. This is the real reason why immigration needs to be looked at. Spanish vigilante scum

Missing means
>Not in a hospital bed
>Not alive somewhere else
>In a morgue waiting for family to fly in and be officially ID'd and then privately tell rest of family before announcing to press

F

Don't be sore,
Bin that board!

So much this, we can't tolarete any longer this spanish death squads roaming our cities with their assault skates.

Nononono, its "F" for RESPEK!

what happened to all his skateboard PALS?

I think he is getting at if you can beat a guy with a knife with a skateboard and then proceed to die accomplishing nothing, he is not worth respect.

Could be wrong, just a guess.

I was a mouthy little brat when I was fourteen and thought I was hot shit because I could do a kick flip. I was talking shit one time and ended up getting truck slapped. Fucker broke my orbital but I learned my place.

Wait till the inquest I guess. Then the memes can be sorted from the truth.

F

SKATE OR DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=9ut8PEP4XKI