Does he have dementia?

Does he have dementia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFqCJfUKlls
youtube.com/watch?v=eQguTmOzIWc
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
google.ie/amp/thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but you have a shitty video compressor.

>old people

ughhhhh

he looks like the devil has drained his soul

No no, that's perfectly normal behavior...

He just has a boner and doesn't want anyone to notice it.

Higher quality.

Yes and husband of his daughter is taking advantage of him. Damn those Jews.

BTFO'ing Israel. What's wrong with that

He looks drunk as fuck

Hes like,

Fjckin jews all around me all the time always bickering always plotting always

>UFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hmmm really? More like intoxicated on Jewish favors.
Though perhaps he's just realised how many favors might get called in from all the Jews he now owes?

Seems everyone has forgot that Trump was most upset by Obongo "only" giving $3Bn to Israel in 2015. Not to mention the commercial Trump did to endorse Bibi.

>daughter is taking advantage of him
Was trump being taken advantage of when he sought out notorious Jew homo Roy Cohen to break into the Manhattan property market?

Are you faggots even awake?

Trump does not drink. His mind is sharp as a log.

Trump strikes me as someone who never fully matured, and as a result remains egoistical and self-centered.

Am I wrong to think so, Sup Forums? Else, why would he act so selfish and without consideration for other people?

>act so selfish and without consideration for other people?
He is doing the opposite of that. The man was a billionaire, becoming President ruined his life.

narcissistic personality disorder
Trump: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
youtube.com/watch?v=IFqCJfUKlls

>Higher quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQguTmOzIWc

>Seems everyone has forgot that Trump was most upset by Obongo "only" giving $3Bn to Israel in 2015. Not to mention the commercial Trump did to endorse Bibi.
NO fagit, it's infini-d checkers
if we gibs more $$$$ to israel; we good goy.
we get good presents!!!!!!!!

Big difference...isn't it?

He still looks fucked.

No I suspect he is tired of the political games such has posing for a photo of hand shaking more than once.

His face says "if the dems don't make up an excuse to impeach me soon I'll have to impeach myself."

>My legs hurt
>I hate middleast, too hot
>I'm forced to suck their cock
>I don't even like jews
>I will just ignore him maybe he'll go away
>I miss Baron
>Want to eat a beautiful piece of cake
>I want to go home

I like him. Good POTUS.

This.

No, he's just not a politician. Politics is all about public image. Its all fake. Trump is just up there like any random dude would be. He's not going to shake someone's hand for no reason.

the pictures of 6 million jews played inside his head. It's a form of PTSD you get when you deal so much with jews

Underrated post

You're the neighbor who thinks the abusive husband is a nice fellow because he always mows his lawn even though he doesn't seem to smile that much.

This

>His smile and optimism: Gone.

A random dude would shake someone's hand to be polite when meeting them, as would a good business man. Even if you don't like them.

Most likely had it all his life as in arrested development. Why, otherwise, would an alleged self made billionaire be so desperate to play cameo roles in dumb movies. Not as if he'd be paid and in any case didn't need the money. Only other explanation would be if his kyke owners were signaling for decades that they'd make him the final US president

>Politics is all about public image. Its all fake. Trump is just up there like any random dude

He is a fucking reality TV celebrity

What kind of crack are you smoking that you can string together such nonsensical gibberish

he realized they are working him. and its pissing him off.

What did he mean by this

The US presidency isnt a tv celebrity job.

read his lips. "Enough of that bullshit."

False.

Well he is clearly not the right man for the job. His life was much better before he became President. Its a downgrade. Eventhough he takes every moment to golf. He is totally drained. He underestimated the job heavily.

Doubt he gives a fuck anymore. I think he wants to be impeached than he can claim how how everyone conspired against him before he could make america great again.

SAGE
A
G
E

He's trying to show authority but the only way he knows how is by acting like an autistic moron.

It's like a cartoon alien trying to do something normal and human. He's trying to look big and tough and failing.

Take a look at what happens to his face when the flashes from cameras makes him malfunction.

This is a bot.

>why would a rich and famous NY business mogul have small cameos in a few movies set in New York City

classic Aussie drunkposting

That's why you work in the back at burger kind user, because you refuse to be polite and shake hands even in the interview and they think you're a creep for it.

Apparently normal human interaction is a strange thing to you.

yeah, probably. If you compare his speech and cognitive ability from say 1990 to now, he's absolutely fucked. He's also totally out of his depth, which is stressful, and he has to lie a lot. So overall, his syntax and behaviour are very very weird.

>He's trying to show authority but the only way he knows how is by acting like an autistic moron.

This. He tries so hard and has seemingly no concept of how transparent and faggy his desperate attempts are at asserting himself. He thinks he looks "macho" when in reality the entire world is laughing in his face--with the exception of cucks like pic related.

America elected this man..
Tells you everything you need about the current state of our world.

It was a playful response to Macron's first handshake with white knuckles.

i hate how autistic he is

>burger kind

No one is into forced interactions. Shaking the hands of someone you don't like is straight up beta behavior.

The current state of America. The rest of the world is looking pretty good compared to us right now, and not just because of our politics.

hahaha macron BTFO

all this from this video?

When it's clear the only thing it shows is his displeasure at being there?

He makes this face immediately after touching the jew

Yes user assert your alpha status by refusing to shake hands with someone at a job interview. They'll realize how much of a beta you are not and promote you to ceo the next day.

You're a fucking neet who doesn't know how to interact with people.

it's a shapeshifter ayyy
its strange nervous system can't deal with the flashes

no, it's just the way to pull their strings, so when he returns to shake their hand they feel more loved than if they were greeted at once

t. muhummud

lol

Somebody post the video where he goes into the oval office to do an official signing, spergs out and leaves the office with Pence trying to pull him back.

Holy fuck, he is literally dominated by his own ego. How do people manage to lose it like that is beyond me

So manly
Pussy french president BTFout

Another one of this very demented man.

>tfw look liek Trump only Brown and Pajeet

he's pulling macron for being a bitch ruining france

- grandma why do you have such big ego?
- so, that's better than yours

>this is what trumpcucks actually believe

Lol

Trump is going Nuclear

If he was fat I bet he'd give bear hugs too.

A job interview isn't a forced interaction.

Can't say I expected anything else from a beta cuck such as yourself.

he has an implanted hearing aid

it's painfully obvious that he cant hear low voices in crowded rooms

It's happening rollitup.org in the politics section.

Can someone honestly tell me what this is, please?

Krishna, give Trump positive energy and strength

Eh, I just think he's not used to the "standard operating procedure" of being a politician, so to speak.

It's protocol that standing up after a meeting, the two parties shake hands for a photo op. Trump probably just isn't used to the constant photo op moments and forgets to do them. Or he doesn't care, they're pretty stupid anyway, and Trump likes breaking pattern.

He did the same thing with Merkel.

heh

He had a stroke. He is a fat fuck after all.

It's not a power-move. He's not asserting dominance. He's not trying to be manly/alpha.

He's just fucking with them. He's trolling them. Everyone thinks it's some big calculated move but in reality he just liked to fuck with people.

Trump is a professional troll on a level beyond our own, someone to look up to admire. I hope to be just as subtle a troll as him someday.

>they only gave him one scoop

He simply has a huge but fragile ego. Everything in his behavior points to that. Big ass name in every building he's built. Golden fucking everywhere to remind himself how rich he is. Oversaturated apartment for the same reason as above. The list goes on and on.

Look at this 10 seconds clips and tell me it doesn't look like Dementia

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

>eh

I really hate how he talks like this. The things I liked about electing a guy who wasn't a standard politician is someone who's be blunt and honest with the people, but instead he restricts his words so that he ends up conveying very little to the public.

One of the things*

What was untrue about it?

He tried to hand the presidency to kasich as soon as he realised he might actually win and found out how much work it would be.

google.ie/amp/thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp?amp

After a year or so of research and speaking to people directly involved with Trump I can now reveal that the reason he does these things is so that he can laugh at the threads made about them

eh is Sup Forums lingo

go back to reddit

>tfw trump makes the threads himself

>not showing the seconds before this clip started where he already shook Netanyahu's hand while still seated, so he appropriately assumed the handshake departure had already taken place
>not showing the seconds after this clip ended where he walked right back and shook Netanyahu's hand again
suffocate yourself with a dick