British boys can't stop kissing each other

A bong defended pic related by saying the following: Is this how Britbongs really think?

Former Britfag who moved to the US here. Its called a British Handshake. Sometimes my mates would slip their tongues in and we'd do a sort of tongue wrestling to see who wins, like thumb wrestling.
Not a gay thing, just a way to mess about with the lads.

Also former brit and can confirm. Me & my mates used to do the same thing except we used to take our shirts off first

>white

>not a gay thing

Keep telling yourself that.

Homosexuality is haram though.

fellow former brit here as well. Me and the mates used to do the same thing except we would get naked and wrestle with our cocks a bit too.

STOP

>What the bloody 'ell
Kek

To be fair, have you seen the fucking state of British women? I'm an ugly sod, but I look better in a dress than most women over twenty.

former brit here.

Can confirm but what we in our town did was a bit different.
We used to play tonsil hockey, and the goal was to tickle your male friend's tonsils with your tongue till he couldn't take it anymore
and start getting a boner (your hand is placed on your friends crotch for boner inspection at the start of the game)
Whoever gets the biggest boner is the winner.

Current Brit here, I can confirm that
Are telling the truth.

Nothing wrong with that, sometimes i suck my friend's dick when he doesn't have a girlfriend for a long time.

Former brit here too.
Can confirm.

Hot DESU

>Me and the mates used to do the same thing except we would get naked and wrestle with our cocks a bit too.

Bong here. They do a lot of that south of the watford gap, if you know what I mean

Former brit here. Used to kiss my mates too. Not gay unless you kept your eyes shut. We'd see who could go the longest without blinking.

British expat in Moscow here. When I explained this to my local friends they looked at me weirdly, and next day some people came to my place and beat me up with rubber batons without even introducing themselves. Basically, fuck Putin.

KIKERY WORKS

It's just experimenting. Literally nothing wrong with it.

Brit. Can confirm although in my village the first one to get a stiffy has to stick it in the other one's arse.

Just look into their degenerate failed country to see how they think.

"k-kiss me user.. C:"

Wat do

>implying American boys don't do these things too

You aren't fooling anyone, burger.

Beat it until it dies. Then bury it in a corn field out west of DeKalb.

BOG

Former brit here, can confirm. We would also have random arse inspections where a group of lads would pin down one m8 and bend him over and we would all smell his arsehole and judge how clean it is

I always knew britbongs were complete faggots.

C-Cute. Wish I had friends like that.

if it triggers the muzzies, then so be it

Current brit here. I'm about to stick my tongue down my mate's throat and possibly up his arse too.

As a laugh of course.

Actual Brit here.

If you haven't had a British Handshake or a Peckingham Gob Wobbler then you're likely not British.

>lol m8 I'm totally not gay, it's just experimenting
>well, the scientific method says a proper sample is 5000
>noice, I'll have easier time shitting

t. Bong

Didnt we just have a 300 post thread showing eachother our penises? Yes. Welcome to males. Welcome to things like life. Sup Forums. And /soc/

>Britbongs literally can't stop sucking dick
my sides

It's not gay if there's not anal contact. I went to a boy's school in the North and we didn't have any other option than to play with out each other.

Gay bring on the mudslime rape train for the uk

I'm British, and I have never seen this before. I would never do it however.

>Peckingham Gob Wobbler

2/10

Clearly never had any mates as a kid.

be proud of what you are - Sweden in the making.

Really, mate?

do jews like goyboys?

And it's all your fault you cunt.
Why can't we goyim just have good things in life for once?

Anybody have that webm of those shirtless chavs kissing before hitting each other with chairs?

Do pagans need to interject their faggotry everywhere?!
You queers are like god damn furfags needing to one shit on Christians where ever you go, and two, need to proclaim that you are "strong pagans"

>tfw your religion actually commands you kill faggots instead of having some weak cultural hatred of bottom rustlers
>tfw your God didn't drink cum
>tfw your Religion is authoritarian to a t and preaches against individualism
>tfw your religion is the flagship anti jew religion

It's common.

How here have kissed Etonians?

I can confirm that between ages of 13 - 16 kissing and pretending to fuck each other was commonplace school banter.

I'll put on my Mosley Mask and we can play Hide the Blackshirt.

I got about 12 of these except they put the flaccid benor in their mouths. Dont know how to upload webms on a mobile
Sweet post Frenchy

>when your entire online existence as a religion is debunking funny memes about how degenerate you are

Former Trump supporter here. Can confirm but what we did in our town was a bit different. We watched Trump crash and burn, and whoever stops Trump from getting two scoops is the winner.

BILLY NO MATES OVER ERE NEVER COMPETED IN SAME SEX TONGUE BOXING

fucking goats is halal

Kiss him, push him down on his bed, proceed to drop his pants,
Exposing his gorgeous cock that I wrap my lips around. Suck him off until he's about to cum, turn him around and drill his delicate ass. At this point he's moaning endlessly, I finish him off and my face is covered in his sweet cum

Second year in college and the sheer amount of homosexuals is unbelievable, it's actually a rarity to find someone who's straight. Mostly everyone is Bi and a quarter of the males and females are gay, i'd say straights occupy about 10% total. It's a scary place

in germany i have seen 40 year old turks kissing their lips as a greet

That was the biggest "I'm a leaf" post I've ever seen.

>(You)

ugh...

no rest for the sick

Shit dude. I mean, generally speaking I think that faggotry = degeneracy.

>Crushed into the murky waters of the bog.

Talk about stamping out the problem...

Oh yes

You dumb smelly American'ts better stop this shitty gay bants before it's too late!!

What's with my fellow Brits here pretending like this doesn't happen?

Then fucking stop pushing your gay and pro-muslim propaganda across the world, you fucks.
You'll avoid ovens if you will be finally nice to us.

It happens lots but our mums don't know!

They're not lying. Who are you trying to fool? Sup Forums in anonymous.

Not a former brit but this is gay asf.

How do they inject food into their mouths?

>t.BoyThatNeverGotKissed

back in 2010, when i was still on school, there was this kid who had been secretly gay for years and never came out of the closet but someone ended up finding out anyways and told everyone on the school
the gay kid was found dead in a ditch 3 days later, he was beaten to death by 5 classmates with fucking fluorescent lamps
i love my country lmao

at least I'm not the only one.

kind of cute desu

You want a kiss American user?

> beaten to death by 5 classmates with fucking fluorescent lamps

They beat him to death with very fragile glass tubes?

Or you mean like a light fixture?

Well considering the latter, it does not surprise me one bit.

You see British men used to flee from the pic related by boarding a ship or a whaler and just fuck around the world for years banging decent women, but today they cannot sale worth a shit, so what they did is they imported the niggers and sandshits to entertain and distract the slags, but the trouble is even slags dont like niggers so they turned to homosexuality as a last resort not to be forced waking up next to one of these, every day.

And just so you know personally British slags are my primary fetish.

Drill hole. Acquire minerals.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't do my share of kissing when I was a lad.

It's true. I'm a former britfag and my friends would usually greet each other with the one handed willy.

so it's CONFIRMED. brits are total faggots.

Brazil sounds like a total shithole desu

Any bongposter that says this doesn't happen is a liar.

Sadly that seems to be the case. What the hell happened to my fellow Brits for them to this?

Most lads that kiss aren't faggots.

In reality, I have slept with many British men, and they are pretty gay in general. Not just the actually gay ones.

This makes me fucking sad, Am I the only straight brit here?

Facking brits.

just a lil lighthearted bants with the lads hahaha

obey your master Merkel and take more muslims you selfish retards.

I'm straight as well. I would never do this sort of thing.

Just gonna point out the obious to non brit fags.
They're fucking with you, no this does not regularly happen in Britain

Why are you pretending this didn't happen you you were young?

I'm sure their food is liquid and filled with protein...