Tfw my parents would rather me be riding the cock carousel and destroying my liver while being lectured by kikes at uni...

tfw my parents would rather me be riding the cock carousel and destroying my liver while being lectured by kikes at uni than settling down with my bf, getting married and raising 3-5 children.

gen x'ra are disgusting

WHAT?

Don't listen to them sakura you're a good girl stay away from that tall kid with the grey hair too, you're too young! :^)

you should listen to your parents little lady(boy)

>tfw my parents would rather me go to university than get knocked up and drop out of highschool, marry too early and get divorced in my early twenties and have to raise 3 kids with split custody while trying to find a man to support me who is cool with settling down with a single mom
Ftfy

Get married have kids fuck kikes, family is more important.

>get divorced

what kind of degeneracy is this.

Youre soeaking to an anti family anti life subtle murdering kike

It's almost as if people change dramatically between the ages of 15 and 25 and are no longer relationship compatible at the end

Post tits

Dumb parents will have dumb kids. We already have enough trash. Lady(boy) should educate her/himself before having kids.

you can settle down with me, femanon.
I have experience but Im not a degenerate.
I also guess Im attractive from my record of gfs I had in the past and I can provide for you and up to 2 children so far.

people managed to stick it out for a lifetime just a few decades back. giving up is weak

Oh, so you dropped out of education to try and be a tranny housewife, and your parents don't approve. Cool story.

don't you have a street to go shit in?

The world was different back then. It was mandatory for 40 year olds to fuck 12 year olds too.

>mandatory
it was different because there weren't kikes out to destroy the nuclear family

Women are worse then men in almost every measurable way, your parents know you can't do anything so they just want you to have fun while you are still young enough to have value to others

Guarantee you that OP is a fag like most poltards

>anime poster
>being retarded

checks out

You look as if you're going to do your thing anyway.
Good on you.

>women

Whoops bud I think you brought the wrong brand of chauvinism to the thread

Fuck off kike