Nigger mocks then punched white man with cerebral palsy in a parking lot

Nigger mocks then punched white man with cerebral palsy in a parking lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zCNRkkcIa0

Why are these people allowed to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailylocal.com/article/DL/20170605/NEWS/170609907
nypost.com/2017/05/30/guy-nabbed-for-sucker-punching-the-disabled-also-robs-veterans-cemeteries/
twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/872156705185988608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are these people allowed to live?
Because you haven't killed them yet

that fucking cuck that just walks past. Jesus Christ I would have gouged that dudes eyes out of his sockets. How can you be such a weak faggot that you see this and walk past it. I'm so fucking angry

This was a Delaware fag from Georgetown who has a huge criminal record for drugs and being a shit. He got arrested the next day. They are going to throw the book at his ass.

That guy is white

Nigga knocked the fuk out from that cracka lol hahah

thta'ts a white boy wigga

Kill all niggers.

Ikr? Cerebral palsy is a genetic defect.

Kill the disabled.

I've come to the conclusion that a majority of niggers are faggots. That's why they work so hard to get into prison.

Whites are cucks. Even white women want BBC.

Just lol @ coping stormfrontcels. It's ogre for you narrow framed virgins. Girls don't want framecels, they want robust BBC with long cocks AND width girth.

It's time to lay down and rot. Accept your place in society as cucks. BBC and ethnics are taking over white women

But Sam Hyde told me that the weak must fear the strong

That guy is white, the nigger was only watching.

I really hate this mentality " it's not my god damn bussines, therefore i should stay out of it".

>they want robust BBC with long cocks AND width girth
What the fuck am I reading? Go back to Mexico.

this thread is baiting you

100% agree.

>BBC and ethnics are taking over white women
99% of terrorists are manlet incels

Facking Jackal/Hyena instincts.

Who cares he was a fuckin retard. I can agree with this.

that looks like a white guy man
oh wait
nypost.com/2017/05/30/guy-nabbed-for-sucker-punching-the-disabled-also-robs-veterans-cemeteries/
once again nu/pol/ doesnt research its claims and spouts shit.

It was a wigger

I don't know which is worse,those niggers or this bitch.

People like this need put down. Its too bad the guy with cerebral palsy didnt just blow his attackers brains out.

This is disgusting, disabled people must be properly gassed in a civilized manner.

this is the "nigger" that punched out the disabled guy.
Sup Forums is just as bad as crime statistics that labled mexicans as "white".

to be fair Irish people are hardly indistinguishable from niggers

The guy was white. dailylocal.com/article/DL/20170605/NEWS/170609907

>Why are these people allowed to live?
because marxists need them to bring on the communist revolution

He's a wigger though, that's even worse imo

>nigger?

I reached that conclusion 10yrs ago, theyre all down low faggot mommas boys

You seem to know a lot about black cocks fag

then thats what the op should have said.

Can you retards not tell that this guy is white from the video?

Jesus Christ you guys can be really fucking dumb.

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/872156705185988608

Here's another punching a disabled person. Savages in the wild.

state of that pussy

Cope more virgin. Ugly white stormfront incels get cucked daily. I guarnatee the girl ur crushing on doesn't give a shit about your "white pride" and only wants to fuck Chad and Tyrone.

It's over for you. Time to lay down and rot while BBC slay.

They are ugmos who decided life is not worth living cause they don't have access to women who desire them.

Plenty of Arab Chads who don't go ER and slay white poosay who run thug game instead of suicidebomb game.

Americans are subhumans.

good. get these monkeys off the streets

Whites have bigger or nearly identical girth. all the ethnics other than nigger have smaller cocks in every way.

>being this delusional

made my day kek

why didnt he pulled out his gun

KILL ALL WHITE NIGGERS NOW

He even looked down afraid to make eye contact

(You) wouldn't have done shit you fucking dindu piece of crap

You are a nigger

>other white guy just keeps walking with his head down

fucking whites

Seriously? If I lived in America (not a gay state). I'd have my CC and carry with me everywhere.

>See this
>draw and tell the nigger to hit the deck
>I was fearing that the nog was going to kill the handicapped guy
>wait for police

Not my family, not my problem.

Typical nigger coward

except the faggot was white

I'll pass on my daily dose of impotent rage.

>Four~ years back from now
>See a black guy punch a guy but the black had like 10 muslim friends laughing at the background.

This guy was weak and it was two strong men vs him if he'd step up, maybe this will redpill him to become strong in the future, don't lose all hope.
After seeing this similar situation, I started becoming serious about my body and many more will have to experience what this cuck did in the future.

Perpetrator is white. Why slander blacks?

R A R E

I hope we're all training hard fellas, how about we all do 20 push ups.

Soon niggers will have CC as well and we'll all be fucked. I'd say no guns for niggers but that's (((discrimination and stereotyping))).

>Ignores the white guy physically assaulting man with Palsey
>Gets mad at a black guy doing nothing.
You people amaze me sometimes.

Done, but "floor not hit back" so a few boxing lessons are in order. The martial arts forums claim that boxing is not a complete solution, sure, but a few lessons put you in the 50th percentile at least, huge gain for a small investment.

>Plenty of Arab Chads
a few outliers, but the majority are manlet incels

>nigger punches a white guy with cerebral palsy

The cerebral palsy is the minor disability in this fight

Wiggers are worse than niggers. They should be shot on sight for being such a fucking disgrace. I remember pissing off a white friend for asking why he''s wearing the nigger flat caps. Smh.

It's a fucking cowardly act done by a white guy. WHy twist facts? To make whites look like cowards AND liars?

Please dox the cuck

>"Baker"
>Irish

Try again. Probably "ulster scot" protestant white trash.

sorry but isnt it obvious? That kid was clearly a skinny pussy. If he engaged he would have been hospitalized

Why do you think so much about big thick cocks? Think you might be gay dude

fucking this

This is what happens when you create a nihilistic society built on the reinforcement of natural selection.

I would enjoy burning that nigger alive.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Disgusting. Absolute scum.

>that faggot with a phone who keeps on walking

>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

That's very true.

>all the morons angry about what the nigger did and invoking hitler, when hitler himself murdered the cripples.

the holocaust never happened kike

Anyone would've stopped this guy if they saw it happening. Nobody fucks around when disabled people or kids or weak fragile people are being fucked around.

Hell if there was a group of average niggers standing around they would've fucked this guy up just for the chance.

Unfortunately this isn't anime and you wouldn't have done shit, stop acting tough on the internet you utter faggots

I wasn't even paying attention to the attacker's race. Yes he looks white. (So no surprise that the channel uploaded the video.)

Just a kid m8

You wouldn't have done shit either you autistic piece of /trash/

do you even lift mate

He would have gotten bitch slapped too and he knows it

>oy vey this also reminds me of the holocaust!

I probably would have lost a fight against two niggers but Id make sure it was a phyrric victory

It's the classic leftist. They fear blacks, as proven in this video, but a repulsed by their own racism so project it harshly onto others.

I literally live in the town this happened in. The guys been caught and charged. Also the guy was white.

Holy fuck this guy is a nigger

guy is from West Chester, PA.

people i know are familiar with him.

i guess he's on the run, i was driving down 476 last week and his picture was on a digital billboard as a most wanted lel.

also, hes white.

2 niggers is 1 more than you want to fight if you are by yourself. He should have gone inside, grabbed something heavy and blunt and started hitting niggers. They understand force if it is greater then their own.

What's up PA bro?

you literally dont even lift weights and you're a manlet

But that would be illegal. Its better to just let them breed out of control and then collapse our country economically which will probably lead to the end times. It says it in the Bible that violence is bad okay.

Which is it, Delaware or PA? Which one of you fucks is the LARPer?

wherebouts

i don't know if he went to WCU, just that he lived in WC.