Good job, you Limey bastards!

ISIS is killing our beautiful White women and most of Europe gives zero fucks, in fact many are taking in more Rapefugees as we speak.
Are Canada, United States and Australia the only Western nations safe to live in?

beautiful ?

I can't believe they killed Lauren Southern.

yeah i bet she shaves her armpits too... does that disgust you, greaseball?

>beautiful

get fucked, you guys are part of the problem

>GREECE despite not sharing a border with Syria,but the relatively short sail from Turkey has made it a prime destination for hundreds of thousands of migrants from Syria and other countries. Nearly 250,000 refugees have landed on Greek shores in 2015 after perilous sea journeys, overwhelming a number of islands where physical and administrative infrastructure are insufficient.

GERMANY is the main destination for many hopefuls. From 2011 to this year, Germany received nearly 100,000 applications for asylum, but 100,000 more reached Germany last month alone as the crisis mushroomed. Europe’s strongest economy is bracing for 800,000 asylum seekers this year and cautions that other European Union partners must shoulder the burden or the entire open-border policy of the European bloc could be in danger.

>beautiful
Kek

Freakin based white girl traveling the globe fucking brown men, now that is what I call freaking B A S E D.

Damn that will be one less vote for Trudeau, what a tragedy.

Why are you so angry? "She" got killed by her enemies, so "she" won. You should celebrate for "her" victory.

same girl, with her Fiance

>beautiful
>beaver teeth
user, pls

seems to be a lot of angry virgins ITT

she's a 10 in the UK though

ever notice how all these soon dead have eyes that scream doom

>if you get killed by your enemies you win
can't argue with that

thats a man

Her face is pretty unattractive, horse teeth, squinty eyes, big nose, large chin. I mean I would fuck her, I might even call her attractive but pretty is starting to stretch it and beautiful is laughable.

R A K E D

>leave leafland to go live with hipster brit
>get snackbared

>US
>safe
Not only have we had Allah Snackbar attacks but we have niggers who are statistically more likely to kill you.

Her fiance looks like a total fucking numale.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SRG GUYS

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>canadian
Sounds like you guys need to uncuck yourselves and fix your shit. Do something about it.

tru, american nigs are wild beasts. canadian nigs are a joke. 78% white makes them take our mannerisms/ while usa is only 50% white. they feed off the hispanic population which creates more violence.

She was LEAF and a roastie, nuffin got lost

One less leaf.
Let the new leafs from china and pakistan repopulate your country.

The leaf got RAKED

who cares if liberals die
the more they die, the stronger our side becomes