COMEY SHOW

BREAKING: In upcoming testimony, Comey will not say Trump obstructed justice in Flynn probe - ABC News

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/872163199520583680

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/872170696218218497
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/872163199520583680
abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-comey-stop-short-trump-obstructed-justice-flynn/story?id=47865739
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for the #resistance BTFO

ABC = Always Been Crap

Of course because it would probably end up being perjury for comney

Really? he's not going to make himself vulnrable to being prosecuted for perjury? What a shocking turn of events!

NEW: Trump on fired FBI Director James Comey’s upcoming congressional testimony: ‘I wish him luck.’ - AP
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/872170696218218497

ahhh shit

Imagine my shawk that a trained attorney and law enforcement official will not deliberately incriminate himself in perjury and obstruction of justice before Congress.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SRG GUYS

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Lmao waited for this all day
Thought they might try to hold out one more day and walk back expectations tomorrow
But clearly these retards have blown expectations way way WAY out of proportions and are now risking major normie blowback when it is, as we all knew it would be, LITERALLY NOTHING

Why broadcast the testimony if they know what hell say

NOOOO
drumpf WILL be impeached

>liberals try to set comey up for multiple felonies
>comey is a boyscout faggot that did well in life
>comey knows better than to fuck up his semi-retirement.
Why are liberals so stupid?

All major networks are airing the testimony in place of soaps.

#resistance and layabouts BTFO

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/872163199520583680
Sorry Shills, you been duped again
7 1/2 + more years for Trump. Your party is dead now.

Resistance fags on actual suicide watch
>B-B-BBUT MUH FLYNN MUH TREASON MUH RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why stop at 8?

How do they know what he'll say before the questions are asked?

No shit

This is not shocking

Coney is the biggest attention whore in Washington now.

OP not familiar with perjury, and OP's mom goes out with Squeak

They sent him a list of the question that will be asked.

This. He keeps giving speeches that hint something is wrong while implicating no one.

Because he's a fucking political hack. There is no Trump/Russia collusion. There is no Trump obstruction. Comey could have squashed all this BS a long time ago but he doesn't want to because he wants to harm President Trump politically.

of course he has to say that. the MOST president trump ALLEGEDLY said was "i hope you can let this go", which strongly implies that it is the POTUS's desire that his (former) FBI director can get over any unnecessary involvement on his end and resume his duties as an unseen/unheard servant of the american people.

clearly, his hopes were in vain, and he had to act accordingly.

The democrats on the committee

GOD...GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU DOING, COMEY, YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITSTAIN?

OF COURSE Donald Dumbfuck obstructed justice!

OF COURSE our election was HACKED!

OF COURSE half his cabinet is compromised by Russian fucking agents.

I do not get it. The evidence is over fucking whelming, an NSA whistleblower gave up her life to prove the hack, and still this gross, evil country remains in denial.

I still hope Hillary manages to get even with Comey for tag teaming her with Putin. She has suffered more than anyone at the hands of this duplicitous fucking idiot, and now it looks like our whole country will too.

I don't give a fucking fuck how the "conversations" happened. If Comey doesn't flat out say Cuckwork Orange obstructed justice, then he is helping the soulless slug stay in office like a fucking assfuck.

Someone should check Comey for Russian blackmail too. OMFG.

This is hilarious! This means Comey, the media and the lefties hyped all this shit up for nothing and are about to get BTFO. I think trump saying "good luck to him" was a indication Comey has nothing and is just shit talking.

Now Comey is going to look like a idiot with the rest of the liberal MSM and the left. On top of that it justifies how Comey is useless and Trump made the right decision to fire him.

I know it's a meme but Damn this is some legit 4D space chess

Why hasn't Louise commented on this new ABC reporting???????? REEEEEEEEEEE

Leftist deepstate kikes and their supporters eternally btfo

Oh look. Msm confirmed liars again
Deep state confirmed blown the fuck out again
Msm kikes confirmed gassed again
Libshits shills and Democrats blown out again

God damn and we are still only in year fucking one. More winning please bigly

Why arent (((20committee)))) or (((Claude truefacts))) tweeting about this breaking new report!!!??

The MSM is going to find a way to spin it in their favor. Look how long they've carried this Muh Russia charade despite EVERY leader in the IC saying under oath "I've seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia"

They're anti-American scum and they need to burn in hell for what they're trying to do to democracy in our country.

If you wanted Trump to win re-election, you'd hire Louise Mensch to create anti-Russia hysteria.

you guys are crazy if you meme the whole trump bloodline into presidency just to laugh and *sip tea* at the shills.

>implying there won't be a trump dynasty

You can tell ivanka and don jr are going to both be president, probably Barron too

WOW here it is guys, the big headline come Thursday

>Mr. Comey, can you recall the three instances the President claims you told him he was not under investigation?

>Comey: That's not true. *gasps, Jim Acosta calls out 'traitor!' from the rafters* I told him 6 times. He kept calling the FBI asking.

>friday headlines will read "Comey drank vodka once, was he compromised by the Russians?"

This is shaping up to be a halfway decent week after all.

>Everything that would have been divulged during the testimony is already being leaked

Just more evidence that our political system is a sideshow

Fail

Yeah this all just makes Comey look like so much more of a cunt

Leaking his own testimony. What an absolute zero
S to spit

awww that sucks

>tfw they will never recover.

Feels good man.

WHAT THE FUCK CNN SAID COMEY WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SPILL THE BEANS AND LOCK TRUMP UP

THIS ISNT FAIR

FUCK

They can try and spin it all they want, it will continue to discredit them in the eyes of the public. They dug their own grave on this one and been hyping this up for weeks. Its going to be hilarious to see how they react, they are either going to start blaming Comey or try and spin it. But it will expose their bias even more and discredit them if they do that.

The media fucked themselves in the ass pushing this fake story even after it was confirmed as nothing. Same with the liberals. If there really is completely nothing there it's going to hurt the democrats really hard too.

Either way it's a win win. Trump ended out on top again and the media will continue to be seen as a joke.

Said the guy who jerks off to anime.

I'm jacking this pasta. Nice work, user.

Haaa!!!

>HE ONLY TOLD DWONGULD GRUMPLF TWO TIMES!!??
>TWO SCOOPS!?! TWO TIMES?!?,

>#ASSISTANCE
#ASSISTANCE
>#ASSISTANCE
#ASSISTANCE
>#ASSISTANCE
#ASSISTANCE
>#ASSISTANCE

This is a pretending post, right?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#NotMyFormerFBIDirectorComey

Losing

WTF I love ABC sources now.

>not jerking off to anime

Faggot

It's not the place of a witness to offer judgement on whether a crime has taken place e.g. Comey can say that Trump pressured him to drop the Russia investigation but can't state definitively why,

>Although Comey has told associates he will not accuse the President of obstructing justice, he will dispute the president’s contention that Comey told him three times he is not under investigation.

Awwww shit.

Aka literally nothing.

>calling the President a liar
>pushing back against his bullshit
>nothing

Yep. Also shows that Comey hasn't made a statement one way or the other on if Trump is under investigation.

He can't even say that without getting his ass tossed in prison.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-comey-stop-short-trump-obstructed-justice-flynn/story?id=47865739
>but he will stop short of saying the president interfered with the agency's probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, a source familiar with Comey's thinking told ABC News.
>a source familiar with Comey's thinking

spoiler alert
>I only told him once

b-but CNN said...

donald is clearly goading tards into watching this
im hoping its because comey will reveal a bombshell related to fisa or hillary or obama or seth rich

So they'll hate Comey again?

Lolololo

>a source says
When will fake news ever learn.

he cant say it

if he does, that is an indictment on HIMSELF

LOCK HIM UP

Muh 3 million votes ; ;

This makes sense. He's not a judge. Hell he's not even the head of the current investigation, and may not have been the head of the FBI one. He has no grounds to say if trump commited OOJ. Mueller would be the one to bring up OOJ charges.

>investigation pending

>Comey in front of congress
>Trump did not obstruct justice, he was negligent and extremely careless in his phrasing
>However, I'll tell you who really obstructed justice in the Obama administration.
How mad would libs be if this happened?