Would you support a program to pay for birth control universally...

Would you support a program to pay for birth control universally? Colorado pursued such a program and it worked amazingly, lowering both teen birth rates and abortion rates dramatically, particularly among lower-income minority groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In principle, sure

In practice, I'd worry that whatever (((drug company))) was tendered would be ripping off the taxpayer to a massive degree. Just like that Epipen bullshit.

You could have competing companies offer products, you could have people participating in the program pick among different drugs or IUDs from different companies and have it function somewhat like insurance with maybe something like a co-pay, etc. That alone would prevent too much of a rip off.

Keep whites off birth control. That shit fucks up hormones and makes women crazy.

that bitch looks like my ex
DELET

No, it will only solve a symptom and not cure the root of the problem.

no

you should have to pay to raise a child, if you're too poor to afford $1k or $2k per child then they're going to grow up to have a shitty life anyway. this also prevents coons and other brown people from reproducing as they can't help but spend their disposable income on shiny things. make it enough money to prevent undesirables from reproducing, but not so high that a man and a woman who truly desire kids can't afford it without too much effort.

very simple, it will work extremely well and it will lower the global population significantly. plus it will make leftists hopping mad.

I would if it were only for people with low IQs.

Free abortions for non-Whites. Free sterilization for non-Whites (cash incentive - $5000 cash-in-hand for females, $1500 for males).

Whites on the other hand should get all expenses covered for the first 18 years of having a child, if the kid is pure.

As for "fun time sex", go with condoms.

Free $1500 for doing basically nothing? Thanks Sup Forums!

I'm a beta who can't get laid so you're just giving a shitskin free money.

Trust me, in the long run it's cheaper than having to deal with single moms not working to support Jamal's 9th bastard child.

A generation later and we'll be back to the good ol' times.

nemaš kučka

ne seri pederčino

>implying you dont give them free money through welfare
You know, your western goverments are amazing as long as they are used by people with western values. Otherwise it's shit.

Fair point, it's probably cheaper to sterilize jamal for a thousand bucks than to feed his 10 bastard children.

We should probably try it globally desu. Especially in 3rd world countries.

hrvat jebi muslimani

tako je brate

Yes.

The world's #1 problem is people who should not be parents becoming parents.

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Every time you feel the need to help Jamal and his bastard children, watch this video.

I would pay into a system that funds voluntary sterilization.

Never wanted to help them, but now I want to exterminate them.

You and me both. Luckily, the solution is simple, like we've already discussed. :)

>yes good goy get birth control, don't have babies
>WE NEED TO TAKE IN MILLIONS OF SHIT SKINS TO FIX OUR LOWERED BIRTHRATES

Would you support a program to pay for lunch universally? If so, do you think people, knowing that they would not have to pay for lunch, would make more responsible lunchtime decisions, or would they overindulge since they had no obligation to pay anything directly themselves?

Government and private insurance should both stay out of medicine. Third party payers always increase costs both by increasing demand beyond what first-party-only transactions would generate and by skimming money off the transactions.

Wow, all those little doctors and scientists and astronauts!

A capped reimbursement system plus competing products with consumer choice should solve that.

I support it but you can't force it on organizations if its goes against their beliefs. Let them figure the shit out if they don't want the help.

NO.

Birth control is AIDS.

I would be down if the STATE PAID for SELF CONTROL.

An Allowance to NOT REPRODUCE;
IF YOU FAIL...Wards of the State your Child shall be...afforded the best training/eductation..

And you, the degenerate?

No more welfare.

More birth control is good no matter who you are, ESPECIALLY if you hate abortion. The "downside" is a reduced population, but we need to slow down the population growth rate anyway.

Even if you're a racist, there is no way in the current political climate to target birth control specifically to ethnic groups you don't like. More sex education and better access to birth control for everyone will actually bring them DOWN to white people's level. A lot of these people have tons of kids because they literally don't know any better.

Considering non-whites and degenerates are the most likely to be having children out of wedlock, or even just a relationship, I do support it. Even white teenagers don't make good parents but ultimately we should be looking to stem the birth rate of lower people the most.

>Give free condoms to teens
>They use them as balloons and throw them at each other

It rarely works.

>>implying you dont give them free money through welfare
>implying we don't give whites a lot more welfare than blacks

How did you let such a beauty go?

> What is per capita

hormonal birth control is the worst

iud with copper, no hormones, is the best