COMFY LAUGH AT WESTERN EUROPE THREAD

Pic related, what did Western Europe mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpne_Cqt7Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could but
>60%

Good on you guys though.

>mfw we flood germany with shitskins intentionally
feels good desu

kek

Western Europe is arrogant. So sure "everything is going to be alright" even when a bomb explodes right in front of them, whereas people in eastern are aware of the danger and do something about it. Every day I pray for the west to open their eyes and remember they have balls.

YASSS!
Kill all Muslims now. Fight for your country. If the government is not going to stand up for you, you should stand up for yourself. Kill them all. Kill. Them. All.

srebrenica 2.0 soon

That's what 200 to 500 years of brutal t*rkish slavery and genocide get you, senpai. First hand experience with islam is the ultimate redpill that stays with you genetically.

Based Christian Egyptian.

East Europe best Europe.

The west forgot long about that,fren.

Yep, we probably have a lot to learn from you in kebab removal. Teach us senpai!

Wait, what, the japs? How in the hell did they get to them? Were those journalists? I cannot think of more innocent people than them in this mess.

Punished for hentai.

I gotchu

Yeah, a couple japanese were caught and ISIS demanded 200 mil ransom... drivers I think?... anyway, the japanese responded with memes like pic related and humiliated ISIS for months.

No Japanese were taken hostage since then.

It was 2 idiots basically, one was a journalist and one was an edgelord.

>France
>once the seat of the most powerful monarchy in Europe
>victor of hundreds of battles
>land of crusader kings
>fast forward a few hundred years
>Americanized and judaized shithole which has somehow combined the worst aspects of Soviet totalitarianism and American anti-traditionalism
>you will literally go to jail if you say you aren't sure whether gas chambers were used during the Holocaust
>your president says your own culture doesn't exist
>your great kings are buried at Seine-Saint-Denis, where unwashed negro hordes trample now over what's left of Old France
>your intellectual class is comprised mostly of old Jewish men
>your national hero De Gaulle is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of so-called collaborators who in reality were fighting for their people against Judeo-Bolshevism

I started this post to insult you but now I just feel bad. Sorry

I mean... would you dare do it again after pic related?

Sorry, you were saying something, poorfag?

>TFW you might live to see modern winged hussars in your lifetime if the Islamic tensions in Europe keep up

I'm excited

SOON

You should look up relative purchasing power my uneducated friend.

>laughing at your fellow white men who also pay all your bills

>squats in latin
ye boiiiiiiiii

>tfw

>white

Nobody from the Reconquista?

Still poor

You forgot Törökverő János

If you can point to a single event that changed history, I'll add it.

Based Pelagius is a god among men.

H-hah, hah...hah..

muh dick

tfw westerncucks could save up some money, come here and live like fucking kings because of the low prices(for their budget) here.

come home white man

>Still poor

Name one thing that you can do or have that I can't or don't. Excluding not being flooded by shitskins.

He is still remembered here as a hero. The only one that asnwered our Prince's pleas and came to fight the roaches. Based.

>Can I migrate there?
>What's the best country to get a job with college degree but only english?
>Can I get a qt slav waifu too?
>help ;_;

Why would I laugh, fellow whites suffering? Memes aside that's terrible.

Stay safe westerners

Poland

What would Bulgarians think about an educated white anglo/french mutt moving there and trying to start a business?

You reap what you sow, westeners.

If you can't read Sup Forums flags, you'll never learn hungarian.

As long as you are not a muslim and you learn the language/the culture no one would give a fuck. People are super friendly to anyone that is not brown or muzzie and integrates.

Reminder tourism is major part of the economy.

>Hungary
I like them too lad but I am a proud Bulgarian steppe warrior tbx
We usually like europeans coming here to help our economy grow. There a lot of anglo pensioners living in the countryside too.

How long could you live off $1m usd if you wanted a place in the country with some land for a small farm to raise a family?

They brought it upon themselves with the 'refugees welcome" degeneracy.

watch out when crossing the road chum

sage for spamming other threads with a link to your own shitty thread to generate artificial interest in it
yes, we get it, sunk cost fallacy with your incredibly shitty image you spent hours creating, you can't stand the idea that you wasted so much time on something so useless. but you did.
fuck off.

LMAO, your entire life

I make 1k euro/month and I'm above middle class.

You can get a house in a village near the capital for 30k eurp, 60k if you want a top tier one.

More would have come but disease happened.

t. Achmed

Just a tip - take guns. There would be many gypsy raids, in whatever village you live. Scare them off, but don't shoot them. You will be thrown in jail for murder. Wish you luck.

Nigga as said you could live your whole life off that money. Hell even if the ammount is lower you can still live like a king.

He needed a bit more men or a bigger coalition and he could have pushed the roaches out. Imagine that,

Not really my friend we had a 700 year friendly exchange of cultures and ideas between siestas and yet 40 years of (((their)))influence will erase any identity or pride in the masses,deep down I'm sure they have the hate,but...they are like dead inside,i fucking hate what the modern world abundance has turned us into,the ancient Greeks lived in abundance thanks to the slave's and would spend their whole day discussing philosophy and training for war,we have an abundance of resources so in ours spare time we white man could fucking be gods amongst humans,each and every one of our kids be trained like the ancient Greeks, yet we turn into fucking cry babies and degenerate animals addicted to shit or even food like a pig...it's saddening the world we live in

I thought gypos were just a meme?

They are literally worse than niggers in every single aspect. I'd take the bix noods over those people any day.

Their intentions were good, not as in it was a good idea but they had good intentions ( while being oblivious to the consequences nonetheless )

And that's just scratching the surface. For example the tweet in pic related. They are Dutch police in a neighbourhood in The Hague. It translates to ''About to take part in iftar together with visitors of the Annour Mosque''

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpne_Cqt7Hc

rape 80 year old grandmas, make white buglars eat raw fish, steal from church, 2 10 yo gypsies threaten with axe pensioner from the poorest region give their his pension, have more than 3 children, steal iron and aluminium from trains and everywhere, pickpockets, most of them are illiterate - cant read or write. and we have to fight off this scum. worse than turks.

fucking hell...

Also isis chan and her refreshing watermelon dance!

Yep and the first reply translates to ''The hateful reactions on this tweet shows how necessary it is to have these kinds of visits/events''

Took too long, we won mostly because they fell apart
Our greatest hero of the time was just a mercenary Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar, El "Cid Campeador"

I used to brag about having a German mother but now I wish she was Polish or Hungarian instead.

>bragging about being poor
ottoman rape babies please go and stay go

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

What did Achmed mean by this, especially when it is known that all over the Balkans rape babies were killed by the families... sometimes along with the girls.

Meanwhile Mohammed is the most popular name for babies in the UK.... and 60% of all babies in Germany are of migrant descent. Memes vs. reality is a bitch, eh cuck?

REALLY MADE ME THINK

Does the government treat them like we treat our nigs, like their some special oppressed people?
What stops people from weeding them out?

Pretty much. They have no education or skills, if not for the gibs they would die. We have a couple NGOs sponsored by Soros that shill for their rights and oppression 24/7.

>What stops people from weeding them out?

US bombers... remember Serbia?

Fucking diseases.

government turns a blind eye for gypos. whatever shit they do. people are either too busy working or beat them up and get sued. what stops them? poverty, I think. and imagine the shit if we started cleansing them out. EU will cry, stop funding, racists, basically Serbia 2 after Bosnian war.

What they didn't teach you about based Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba?

Your self-esteem must be extremly low.

Currently in a "hotel" in Oltenita, a little city near the border of Bulgaria

How the fuck are you niggers poorer than the Romanians? Half the fucking towns down to this shithole were abandoned.

It is

It's ok we already have Don Juan de Austria he was the bastard brother of our king Philip the second and he spent most of his life in spain anyways thus personal banner is pic related.
I feel more pride in having other of my european brothers up there with me in that pic than to find more examples in our history.
Our most decisive battle in spain was navas de tolosa,basically it was the last attempt of muslims to tip the balance in their favour,they had kind of taliban super hardcore rullers take over power instead of the easy goind muzzy rulers before them so they waged a yihad and brought in thousands of volunteers from africa,arguably they wanted to conquer europe and shit but all of the spanish kingdoms and volunteer crusaders and knights went down to help and...we won!

Can you rephrase that I honestly didn't get what you mean. Are you asking Bulgarians how can they be poorer? We should be more or less equal.

I love the Bulgarian gods that hunt down these ugly brown beasts. Keep doing gods work eastern brothers, love you all dearly.

>Törökverő János

You mean Iancu Corvin

Here we go...

the feel is mutual, we don't want to accept them because terrorism and shieeet, they don't want to come because small/none gibs. I'm perfectly fine with this

There is no debate here.Iancu Corvin was romanian from both parents.

Poland looks comfy

I might come and fuck some polish qts

neat, thanks Spain

I am proud of the east!
Good job keep hunting the subhumans!

Forgot pic with his seal

I won't even argue with you here. We may have slightly better infrastructure but we are cucked to hell so who cares? Which Eastern European country would be comfiest to move too?

You better have white skin....

Poland, it is the most developed

Rather Hitler than commies and muslims, brother!

Fuck.
Hitler was so goddamn right

Goddamn I wish you the best of luck brother this world is truly a fucked place

since youre from morocco you would fit in much better in the balkans
im serious i doubt theyd notice anything strange about you

Tell stories about first hand experiences with gypsies please

Feels bad man.

Take care, American!

It came to me that basically what made ancient Greeks based was that they didn't need to spend their whole time farming and growing shit thanks to the slave's doing most of the menial work thus the citizens would spend most of their time basically training for war and becoming smarter and trying to learn, we have fucking machines doing most of our work,free time and health to last for longer,the means and diets to become what we want,access to all the information we want for free...
Still Most of the west have become degenerates trapped inside a fat body they are disgusted with instead of uber mensch trying to reach for the sky.
I hope we learn for our own sake to never ever become weak again.
Teach kiddos the importance of physical activity and martial arts.

I am blessed to live in one of the purest places in Bulgaria. Very few gypsies and no Turks. But just from talking with them, I see they are uneducated, disrespectful, smell, beg, when they are in group are very confident.

As I was taking the bus, a gypsy women with 2 children entered.Since the children wouldnt stop moving, an old man tied them both with the belts made for the handicaped people's chair.